Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems skipping songs

Hello. I got problems when i try to skip a song.. it just wont skip sometimes, and also when i try to go back, it just skips forward, and i cant listen to that 1 song i want to

• Hello. I got problems when i try to skip a song.. it just wont skip sometimes, and also when i try to go back, it just skips forward, and i cant listen to that 1 song i want to 😧
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Spotify still crashes while downloading

I am trying to download music from my Macbook Air Spotify application to my iPod Touch Spotify application. About every 20 seconds, the iOS Spotify app closes, I have to reopen it, and the downloading starts over from zero.I have uninstalled and rein...

• Roadie
  • I am trying to download music from my Macbook Air Spotify application to my iPod Touch Spotify application. About every 20 seconds, the iOS Spotify app closes, I have to reopen it, and the downloadin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes while opening

My Spotify is crashing shortly after opening it.I tried to install and deinstall it, I started my device new, logged in with a Different account but nothing works

• My Spotify is crashing shortly after opening it. I tried to install and deinstall it, I started my device new, logged in with a Different account but nothing works
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Guarda archivos

E notado que desde que descargue la app ha ido guardando archivos que no se que son, nunca e puesto la opción de disponible sin conexión y aun sigue guardando archivos, por que y como hago para eliminar (iPhone ios)

• E notado que desde que descargue la app ha ido guardando archivos que no se que son, nunca e puesto la opción de disponible sin conexión y aun sigue guardando archivos, por que y como hago para elimi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Control Center while music playing on connected device

Hiwhen I Play music on my iPhone, I can control spotify via the control center, forward songs etc.When connected to another device, e.g. Sound System, the control center won't let me forward songs etc. The control center shows the apple music control...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi when I Play music on my iPhone, I can control spotify via the control center, forward songs etc. When connected to another device, e.g. Sound System, the control center won't let me forward so...
  • Spotifyhed
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mobile keeps pausing: says account used elsewhere

Despite multiple re-installs, changing of passwords, logging in and out, and even going online to log out of all devices, the mobile app continues to pause every 30 seconds saying "Spotify has been paused because your account is being used somewhere ...

• Visitor
  • Despite multiple re-installs, changing of passwords, logging in and out, and even going online to log out of all devices, the mobile app continues to pause every 30 seconds saying "Spotify has been p...
  • ersalman
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Non Facebook friends missing on iPhone5

I just updated the spotify app on my iPhone 5 and all of my friends who do not have Facebook have disappeared from my friends list. I can't find them to share music with them... Will you guys be sending another update soon to resolve this issue? Than...

• Music Fan
  • I just updated the spotify app on my iPhone 5 and all of my friends who do not have Facebook have disappeared from my friends list. I can't find them to share music with them... Will you guys be send...
  • cmrobertson1
  • 108 replies
  • 7 likes
  • iphone 5
  • 108 replies
  • 7 likes

Playlist disappeared, can't find it anymore

I created a playlist called Hebrew new. and filled it up with songs.. after couple of month of using the playlist it suddenly disappeared. I did find it on my phone in my "favorites". however on my computer I cant find it nor it is on my playlist tha...

• I created a playlist called Hebrew new. and filled it up with songs.. after couple of month of using the playlist it suddenly disappeared.  I did find it on my phone in my "favorites". however ...
  • Kyra_jiskra5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS app not updating to New UI

My Spotify iOS app still has the old design with the hamburger button in the upper left, instead of the new design with the categories along the bottom. I have tried logging out and back in, I have also tried un-installing and re-installing the app. ...

• Visitor
  • My Spotify iOS app still has the old design with the hamburger button in the upper left, instead of the new design with the categories along the bottom.    I have tried logging out and ba...
  • BeatsByKen
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible wifi Connect

When I try to open Spotify app it's shutting down immediately but only when I am connected in wifi. When I used 3G it's ok. Please help !

• When I try to open Spotify app it's shutting down immediately but only when I am connected in wifi. When I used 3G it's ok. Please help !
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why aren't my saved albums showing in my songs list?

Help!I've been saving songs and albums and they are not showing in the Songs list, only in the Albums list. Also the artists aren't showing either?The only way to get them to show is if I open Spotify on my laptop and add to My Music that way.Does an...

• Help! I've been saving songs and albums and they are not showing in the Songs list, only in the Albums list. Also the artists aren't showing either? The only way to get them to show is if I open Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists still consume data

I have playlists completely synced to my iphone. When I play them they still load (partly?) from the internet. This is a problem on roaming. When I go offline they dont use internet, but I cannot use any other spotify functions. Always switching onli...

• Regular
  • I have playlists completely synced to my iphone. When I play them they still load (partly?) from the internet. This is a problem on roaming.  When I go offline they dont use internet, but I ca...
  • Micho20
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

How to not keep getting a deleted playlist

I am on an iPad. Deleted a Christmas playlist that I made, and it keeps coming back. Will play one song from other playlists, and back to Christmas HELP. I do not see an option to disable shuffle or an option to see what music is qued. If I reinstall...

• I am on an iPad. Deleted a Christmas playlist that I made, and it keeps coming back. Will play one song from other playlists, and back to Christmas HELP. I do not see an option to disable shuffle or ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop Device Syncing on Premium

I've tried looking for this and I've only been able to find posts from years ago with no solution.So I've recently bought premium and my ipod keeps syncing with my laptop. Does anyone know how to make it stop?

• I've tried looking for this and I've only been able to find posts from years ago with no solution.So I've recently bought premium and my ipod keeps syncing with my laptop.  Does anyone know how ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free subscription won't let me turn off shuffle play

okay so my subscription for spotify is free, it is included in my carrier service. just recently like a fee hours ago, i can't turn of shuffle play anymore which is weird because i have always been a free user but i never had this problem before. eve...

• okay so my subscription for spotify is free, it is included in my carrier service. just recently like a fee hours ago, i can't turn of shuffle play anymore which is weird because i have always been a...
  • Janaehill60
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Download errors

My I phone 6 keeps giving me on spotify "Download error. Downloading has stopped because there's no space left on this device". Do i have to delete all playlists and start again? Once I create playlists, do I have to select download to avoid data usa...

• Casual Listener
  • My I phone 6 keeps giving me on spotify "Download error. Downloading has stopped because there's no space left on this device". Do i have to delete all playlists and start again? Once I create playli...
  • Robweb1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify crashes on all my iOS Devices

I changed nothing, but today Spotify crashes on all my iOS Devices (iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2 both iOS 10). Spotify works on macOS and Android. I tried to reinstall the app, reboot devices... nothing helps.

• Casual Listener
  • I changed nothing, but today Spotify crashes on all my iOS Devices (iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2 both iOS 10). Spotify works on macOS and Android.   I tried to reinstall the app, reboot devices......
  • strrrr
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Spotify version on my IPhone 6s+. Why dont my account load the newest Spotify IOS version?

If I use another account than my Facebook Spotify premium account it shows navigation in the lower Navbar. And not in the sidebar. I want that to happen on my reel account. Please do something in your backend Spotify!

• If I use another account than my Facebook Spotify premium account it shows navigation in the lower Navbar. And not in the sidebar. I want that to happen on my reel account. Please do something in you...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with downloading Spotify playlists

New to Spotify and wondering how common it is for the "waiting to download" message to sit for well over an hour when trying to download a Spotify playlist?I'm online, have downloaded albums and other playlists...but 2 are just sitting there and noth...

• Casual Listener
  • New to Spotify and wondering how common it is for the "waiting to download" message to sit for well over an hour when trying to download a Spotify playlist? I'm online, have downloaded albums and ot...
  • Marmee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I delete songs off of my playlists in the newest version of spotify?

It won't allow me to slide and delete songs or edit my playlists. How do I fix this or is there another way to delete songs?

• Regular
  • It won't allow me to slide and delete songs or edit my playlists. How do I fix this or is there another way to delete songs?
  • booradley69
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes