Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with an album

Hi I can not hear the full album titled Fénix from Nicky Jam Please someone who fix this situation or help thanks

• Hi I can not hear the full album titled Fénix from Nicky Jam Please someone who fix this situation or help thanks
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout through FB

I created my first spotify account about 3-4 years ago with facebook, I recently created a new one. I would like to switch back to my facebook spotify though to have my accs, like, all together and delete the seperate one. But I noticed that the layo...

• I created my first spotify account about 3-4 years ago with facebook, I recently created a new one. I would like to switch back to my facebook spotify though to have my accs, like, all together and d...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod touch 1gen playlist transfer

So it is impossible to install the spotify on the ipod touch 1 generation because ios is to old. But my question is, is it possible to transfer the offline spotify library to your ipod touch like it happens with e.g. nano? someone did it?

• Casual Listener
  • So it is impossible to install the spotify on the ipod touch 1 generation because ios is to old. But my question is, is it possible to transfer the offline spotify library to your ipod touch like it ...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I listen to my PC's music on my IPAD?

These are the directions (below this paragraph). I have my music stored in Folders on my PC. When I tap "Your Music" on my IPAD I only see the playlists that I've already created from songs on Spotify.Therefore, how can I tap a playlist featuring my ...

• Gig Goer
  • These are the directions (below this paragraph). I have my music stored in Folders on my PC. When I tap "Your Music" on my IPAD I only see the playlists that I've already created from songs on Spotif...
  • furuanku
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! IOS 6.8.0.3786 App crashes on WIFI

Hello, I'm a new User trying Spotifiy with no Luck so far. App crashes instantly on startup on a Iphone 6 with ios10.Things I tried: Reset my Router, start Local network new, Reinstall several times of the App, Restart several times the Iphone, start...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm a new User trying Spotifiy with no Luck so far. App crashes instantly on startup on a Iphone 6 with ios10. Things I tried: Reset my Router, start Local network new, Reinstall sev...
  • MichaR
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files on computer but not on phone?

I recetly downloaded some unoffical songs and mixes from my computer to my Spotify account. They appear in the "Local Files" area, as well as the playlist I added them to but only on my laptop. The songs show up in the same playlist on my phone but a...

• Casual Listener
  • I recetly downloaded some unoffical songs and mixes from my computer to my Spotify account. They appear in the "Local Files" area, as well as the playlist I added them to but only on my laptop. The s...
  • furuanku
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium

Beste, Ik heb mijn abbonement geupgraded naar premium, nu is er ook 9,99 afgeschreven terwijl de actie was 3 maanden voor 0,99. Nu krijg ik een bericht dat ik geen premium meer ben en nu heb ik weer een gratis abbonement maar ik heb er wel voor betaa...

• Casual Listener
  • Beste,   Ik heb mijn abbonement geupgraded naar premium, nu is er ook 9,99 afgeschreven terwijl de actie was 3 maanden voor 0,99. Nu krijg ik een bericht dat ik geen premium meer ben en nu heb...
  • samiradavila
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

open podcasts on ipod touch

Hey there, I do not open podcasts on my ipod touch via the spotify app. I always says something like ... "link cannot be open" What can I do? Many thanks for every help! whishesChristian

• Hey there,   I do not open podcasts on my ipod touch via the spotify app. I always says something like ... "link cannot be open"   What can I do?   Many thanks for every help! &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Synchronizing

Songs downloaded from local files and transferred into a playlist are showing up on my desktop, but arent transferring to my iPhone's playlist.

• Songs downloaded from local files and transferred into a playlist are showing up on my desktop, but arent transferring to my iPhone's playlist.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot share song with non-Facebook friend using "send to"

It's still painstakingly difficult to use Spotify to share music with friends who are not on Facebook. After a lot of digging I managed to find my friend's username and follow him. Surely this should mean I should now be able to share music with him?...

• Regular
  • It's still painstakingly difficult to use Spotify to share music with friends who are not on Facebook. After a lot of digging I managed to find my friend's username and follow him. Surely this should...
  • rmatosmartins
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

blocking followers from playlists

im wanting to block/hide a playlist from a specific follower WITHOUT having to have my playlists private.. can i do this? or can i at lest be able to hide my profile from this person? thank you

• Casual Listener
  • im wanting to block/hide a playlist from a specific follower WITHOUT having to have my playlists private.. can i do this? or can i at lest be able to hide my profile from this person? thank you 🙂
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Hey, my Account is hacked from a Gmail E-Mail, i have Sent the Support a Mail but no reply i have premium on it and cant delete it can anyone help me ?

• Visitor
  • Hey, my Account is hacked from a Gmail E-Mail, i have Sent the Support a Mail but no reply i have premium on it and cant delete it can anyone help me ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Receiving Collaborative Playlist Invitations on iPhone

Is there a way to receive invitations for collaborative playlists from your Spotify followers / followees on an iPhone? Recently my friend created one of these playlists and invited me to join the collaboration but I was only able to receive the invi...

• Roadie
  • Is there a way to receive invitations for collaborative playlists from your Spotify followers / followees on an iPhone? Recently my friend created one of these playlists and invited me to join the co...
  • yourninatchka
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't shuffle while paid for premium

Hello,I have premium Spotify access and since yesterday I can't shuffle or choose a song I would like to play from my playlist. Help?

• Hello, I have premium Spotify access and since yesterday I can't shuffle or choose a song I would like to play from my playlist. Help?
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Discover] Add like or dislike button to personal discover weekly playlist

Found many posts with the same issue with no solution - Im just wanting the feature im paying for

• Casual Listener
  • Found many posts with the same issue with no solution 😕 - Im just wanting the feature im paying for
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Usable history

hi I was proposed a sound I love on January 6th in my weekly suggestion. I didn't save it in my personnal playlist and I cannot retrieve it in the history. I was only using the iphone app so far. If you have any solution, I would very happy.Apparentl...

• hi I was proposed a sound I love on January 6th in my weekly suggestion. I didn't save it in my personnal playlist and I cannot retrieve it in the history. I was only using the iphone app so far. If ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to cancel premium free trial

Been searching for over a hour on how to cancel my Spotify premium free trial on my iPhone! Firstly I've tried doing the only logical thing of going to Spotify website but no, they clearly want you to Lose your sh*t trying to find an unsubscribe butt...

• Casual Listener
  • Been searching for over a hour on how to cancel my Spotify premium free trial on my iPhone! Firstly I've tried doing the only logical thing of going to Spotify website but no, they clearly want you t...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS App does not work proberly compared to Android

I am using the Spotify App on my IPad Air for a few weeks now, but always having two issues:1) Most of the time when I am scrolling through, lets say, new Music or recommended stuff, the Album Covers stay grey and it takes between 10 and 30 seconds t...

• Regular
  • I am using the Spotify App on my IPad Air for a few weeks now, but always having two issues: 1) Most of the time when I am scrolling through, lets say, new Music or recommended stuff, the Album Cove...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I stopped following a playlist, and now it's completely gone?

Hello, So I had this playlist made for me, which we then made common so I could add songs as well. I unfollowed it just now, but then I regretted it so I went to his profile to look for it but it was gone, does this mean he made it private? Or was it...

• Hello,    So I had this playlist made for me, which we then made common so I could add songs as well. I unfollowed it just now, but then I regretted it so I went to his profile to look fo...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium switched to free even though i have a phone plan

I have a music pack through Spark NZ which involves spotify premium. My plan ends on the 6th on Feb and my account has switched to free... how do i solve this? i've contacted my phone provider and they can't help

• I have a music pack through Spark NZ which involves spotify premium. My plan ends on the 6th on Feb and my account has switched to free... how do i solve this? i've contacted my phone provider and th...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes