Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Search need an "exact match"

When I search for the band "The The" it doesn't show up in suggestions. I guess i have to browse through almost all bands starting with "The" The band IS on spotify. Can fx be found by searching the Song "Infected"Had the issue with several other sea...

• Casual Listener
  • When I search for the band "The The" it doesn't show up in suggestions. I guess i have to browse through almost all bands starting with "The" 😉 The band IS on spotify. Can fx be found by searching ...
  • desidea
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes
  • iOS
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes

Incognito setting so Spotify doesn't remember what I played?

Is there a way to temporally ask Spotify to not remember songs played from my iPhone? My kid likes to browse around spotify on my phone, but the music he selects is AWFUL. It ends up messing up Spotify's recommendations for new music I may like (Disc...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to temporally ask Spotify to not remember songs played from my iPhone?  My kid likes to browse around spotify on my phone, but the music he selects is AWFUL.  It ends up mess...
  • smoothdog
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

iOS install

Is there the option of downloading an older version of Spotify? My iPhone 4 reset and now it won't download anymore.

• Is there the option of downloading an older version of Spotify? My iPhone 4 reset and now it won't download anymore.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing que

When I play music from my library and the song is done another song plays that's not even in my library or something I would even listen to and when I click on it it says it's from my QUE,and I have searched to find out how to turn it off. It like ju...

• Casual Listener
  • When I play music from my library and the song is done another song plays that's not even in my library or something I would even listen to and when I click on it it says it's from my QUE,and I have ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find the app

I live overseas in an area where spotify is "not currently available" but have been using the app fine on my phone. I had to get a new phone, but the app is not in itunes to download in this country. I was able to download it to my mac while here, an...

• I live overseas in an area where spotify is "not currently available" but have been using the app fine on my phone. I had to get a new phone, but the app is not in itunes to download in this country....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find play next queue!

Hi, i know it was there and I've followed the instructions but I can't find the play next queue on my iPhone anymore! Is this common or am I just stupid?! Any help welcome!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i know it was there and I've followed the instructions but I can't find the play next queue on my iPhone anymore! Is this common or am I just stupid?! Any help welcome!
  • Kevodeco
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cross fade adjust on iPhone 5s

I want to adjust the cross fade under playback in my account which I can do on my iPad but can't find on my iPhone 5s. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to adjust the cross fade under playback in my account which I can do on my iPad but can't find on my iPhone 5s. Any ideas?
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Running App Stopped Working on Your Running Mix iPhone5

There is a bug in the 'Your Running Mix' on the app that has happenned on my iPhone in the last week. The app is not detecting tempo and starting nor working on 'Your Running Mix' when I click Skip. - Using iPhone 5- Updated to latest IOS.10.2.1 (14D...

2017-02-03 11.16.01.png 2017-02-03 11.16.06.png 2017-02-03 11.16.11.png
  • There is a bug in the 'Your Running Mix' on the app that has happenned on my iPhone in the last week.   The app is not detecting tempo and starting nor working on 'Your Running Mix' when I cli...
  • Vstenhjem
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Running
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Viewing/Redordering 'Up Next' Playlist

Hello! So when we have a party we always pass around an iPad with Spotify on and everyone just add songs on that they want to the 'Up Next' playlist. Now say someone puts a song on that list that we decide we want to play it next rather than after al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   So when we have a party we always pass around an iPad with Spotify on and everyone just add songs on that they want to the 'Up Next' playlist. Now say someone puts a song on that list...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Duplicates in shared playlists

I have some shared playlists with friends. If i add a song which a friend already added, the duplicate warning does not pop up. Would be of great help if you fix this. Thanks for everything Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • I have some shared playlists with friends. If i add a song which a friend already added, the duplicate warning does not pop up. Would be of great help if you fix this. Thanks for everything Spotify.
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Bluetooth

Buongiorno,il mio problema è che collegando via bluetooth spotify al navigatore Clarion dell'auto,vedo nel diplay di detto navigatore, sempre la prima traccia e pur cambiando canzone rimane fermo sempre sulla prima.Come mai? Si può sistemare?Grazie m...

• Buongiorno, il mio problema è che collegando via bluetooth spotify al navigatore Clarion dell'auto, vedo nel diplay di detto navigatore, sempre la prima traccia e pur cambiando canzone rimane fermo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! After playlist

I listen to my playlist and when it ends some random music plays on that I didin't put on my playlist

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to my playlist and when it ends some random music plays on that I didin't put on my playlist
  • Patfer7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium unable to access

I have two yeara of spotify premium with my Fido plan, had to change my phone yesterday but my plan stayed the same now I can't access premium. S.O.S

• I have two yeara of spotify premium with my Fido plan, had to change my phone yesterday but my plan stayed the same now I can't access premium. S.O.S
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged more than once

I had a premium account and recently upgraded to a family account but it isn't showing in my account and I was charged for a family and regular premium account. Why was A charged for a family and regular account? I upgraded

• I had a premium account and recently upgraded to a family account but it isn't showing in my account and I was charged for a family and regular premium account. Why was A charged for a family and reg...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conectar con un dispositivo bluetooth

Alguien me puede ayudar, tengo una radio con bluetooth en el coche, la cual conecto la radio con mi iphone por bluetooth pero la musica de spotify, no se escucha en el coche, suena en el iphoneQue puedo hacer?Gracias

• Alguien me puede ayudar, tengo una radio con bluetooth en el coche, la cual conecto la radio con mi iphone por bluetooth pero la musica de spotify, no se escucha en el coche, suena en el iphone Que ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect broken in last few ios updates iphone and ipad

Last few weeks/updates have broken Spotify Connect. iphone and ipad displays error "Can't play this right now" on Google ChromeCast Audio, PS4, B&W Zepplein Wireless.

• Last few weeks/updates have broken Spotify Connect. iphone and ipad displays error "Can't play this right now" on Google ChromeCast Audio, PS4, B&W Zepplein Wireless.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Carplay] Keeps playing random song when I select a specific song to play

So when I'm in my car, using Apple CarPlay and I select Drive By by Train (for example), it wouldn't play that song but it would play a random song in my song list.Same with other song. Instead of the selected song, it plays something completely rand...

• So when I'm in my car, using Apple CarPlay and I select Drive By by Train (for example), it wouldn't play that song but it would play a random song in my song list. Same with other song. Instead of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song Unavailable

Hi, i use spotify premium by my iPhone se. I can't listen one artist's album. When I try to listen the album, spotify say: "song unavailable" , but other albums don't have that problem. The album's name is RUHI SU'YA TURKU. It is sung by Esin Afsar. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i use spotify premium by my iPhone se. I can't listen one artist's album. When I try to listen the album, spotify say: "song unavailable" , but other albums don't have that problem. The album's n...
  • crnb
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio automatic

So a few days Ago when I was listening to music on the search tab I noticed after each song I manually put on, it started radio on that song and did not play the song beneath it under the search tab.When i check the que it's all the songs from search...

• So a few days Ago when I was listening to music on the search tab I noticed after each song I manually put on, it started radio on that song and did not play the song beneath it under the search tab....
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes