Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS app randomly crashes while listening to music, interrupting Spotify experience

Solved!

iOS app randomly crashes while listening to music, interrupting Spotify experience

[Issue resolved]

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @vgsoham,

Thank you for posting on the Community.

We're sorry to hear about these issues you're presenting with the app, we'll do our best to help you sort them out.

We understand you already reinstalled the app. Please try running a clean reinstall of the app. This one is more thorough than regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

Let us know how it goes!

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @vgsoham,

Thank you for posting on the Community.

We're sorry to hear about these issues you're presenting with the app, we'll do our best to help you sort them out.

We understand you already reinstalled the app. Please try running a clean reinstall of the app. This one is more thorough than regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

Let us know how it goes!

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same issue, tried out clean reinstall as mentioned above, but it didn’t work. The app keeps on crashing and doesn’t even survive one single song up to its end without crashing. It started contemporaneously when the new design was rolled out.

Any other solutions?

(My device: iPhone 11, iOS 14.8).

Hi there @aceofspades001,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try logging out, restarting your phone, and logging back in? If this doesn't make any difference, make sure that there aren't any battery optimization settings enabled for Spotify in your phone's settings.

If the issue persists, can you let us know if it happens when online, when the Offline mode is on, or in both cases?

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts