Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iphone 6 wont sync - tried everyting!

iphone 6 wont sync - tried everyting!

I have an iphone 6, am a premium user, it just won't sync anymore songs. i have 87gb of free space ! my iphone 6 shows up as a device on the player on my mac, but it just does not synch....I have deleted and reintalled the app on my phone 3 times, and still nothing. It has downloaded about 1000 songs (this was a huge effort, kept stopping and starting took 3 days) but since this time no new songs. The only way I can get a song to sync for offline is by playing it when i am on wifi and then saving the track it seems to play in offline mode when I do this, but again sporadically and no-one wants to do this one song at a time.

Help this is a very annoying bug on spotify, the sync to offline needs to be looked at so the process is more seamless, it obviously does not work properly currently

I have disabled the lock screen when i try and sync too and make sure i am in the app of course.

thank you

1 Reply

If you tried everything else its worth giving this a shot,

If you hold down the lock button and the home button at the same time on your iphone then is will reboot, hold then down until the screen goes black then lights up with the apple symbol again. Only a little treick but it works with 99.9% of the problems i have with my iphone.

If it doesnt work get beck to me and we can figure this one out.

Suggested posts