Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Anyway to default to Bluetooth?

My problem is a minor one but annoying nonetheless. When I'm in my car I charge my phone through my car's USB port, which happens to also allow the car stereo to access music stored on the phone. I always play my music over the Bluetooth connection i...

• Casual Listener
  • My problem is a minor one but annoying nonetheless. When I'm in my car I charge my phone through my car's USB port, which happens to also allow the car stereo to access music stored on the phone. I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "saved" albums on iPhone aren't "saved" on computer

I just noticed that my albums that are "saved" on my iphone are NOT showing up on my macbook under saved albums. Is this new, or maybe I just haven't noticed this? I am NOT talking about online or offline mode. I'm not even seeing a list of the album...

• Regular
  • I just noticed that my albums that are "saved" on my iphone are NOT showing up on my macbook under saved albums. Is this new, or maybe I just haven't noticed this?   I am NOT talking about...
  • Mfries
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloading Music

Hi there was wondering anyone could help me. I have just got my premium account and I want to download music but when I activate available offline I doesn't download the music when I am connected to the Internet.

• Hi there was wondering anyone could help me. I have just got my premium account and I want to download music but when I activate available offline I doesn't download the music when I am connected to ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there an alarm clock for Spotify?

Is there any app out there that can turn on Spotify like an alarm clock? Ive tried a couple of apps that are fancy alarm clocks for iPhones and iPads but they dont give the option of starting up Spotify. Is there such a thing?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any app out there that can turn on Spotify like an alarm clock? Ive tried a couple of apps that are fancy alarm clocks for iPhones and iPads but they dont give the option of starting up Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding songs to other playlist on IPhone fails

If I try on my Iphone to add a song which is in my local playlist to add to another i get this error (it is translated from the german version) "Title cannot be loaded. These title are not available at the moment. Please try again later". If i try it...

• Roadie
  • If I try on my Iphone to add a song which is in my local playlist to add to another i get this error (it is translated from the german version)   "Title cannot be loaded. These title are not...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium

I paid for premium this morning and I have an email confirmation yet my app still tells to to upgrade to premium??? Any suggestions?

• I paid for premium this morning and I have an email confirmation yet my app still tells to to upgrade to premium??? Any suggestions?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

an error occurred

The app on my iPhone 6 has been acting up. At first I couldn't search as I've read on various post. I deleted the app and downloaded it again hoping this would work. Now after logging in, it doesn't do anything. My playlists aren't loading, I can't s...

• The app on my iPhone 6 has been acting up. At first I couldn't search as I've read on various post. I deleted the app and downloaded it again hoping this would work. Now after logging in, it doesn't ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased Spotify premium won't work

I purchased Spotify premium but it still says that it's free and won't let me use any premium features

• I purchased Spotify premium but it still says that it's free and won't let me use any premium features
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Playing in offline mode?

I recently upgraded to Premium. I want to use offline mode when I am in my car, since I have a long communte and don't want to use data up streaming. I am having issues with getting full playlists to go into offline mode. When I click on "Available o...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently upgraded to Premium. I want to use offline mode when I am in my car, since I have a long communte and don't want to use data up streaming. I am having issues with getting full playlists to...
  • pfdubz
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade from unlimited to premium

Hey, I have Upgrade my spotify from unlimited to premium. But i still have unlimited. When will i have the premium? i need it very soon to my ipod. what can i do?

• Hey, I have Upgrade my spotify from unlimited to premium. But i still have unlimited. When will i have the premium? i need it very soon to my ipod. 😕  what can i do?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Offline Mode" on iPhone

I upgraded to Premium yesterday and when I made playlists on my computer available "offline", the green arrows appeared and It worked! When I try to the same on my iPod Touch 5th gen the playlist just shows a grey arrow and doesn't even show that it'...

• I upgraded to Premium yesterday and when I made playlists on my computer available "offline", the green arrows appeared and It worked! When I try to the same on my iPod Touch 5th gen the playlist j...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Statistics / Information

My premium account is changed into free without me knowinig.How can i check the situation or whwre's the problem?

• My premium account is changed into free without me knowinig. How can i check the situation or whwre's the problem?
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify wont work for me...and i have premium

Hey everybody. I need some help with an issue. I just recently purchased spotify premium because it is unlike any other music app out there. I have one big problem though. My premium account no longer allows me to play my music!!! It allows me to loo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everybody. I need some help with an issue. I just recently purchased spotify premium because it is unlike any other music app out there. I have one big problem though. My premium account no longe...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku saying I need a premium account when I already paid for one for my iPhone 6

Hi, I recently upgraded to premium via my iPhone 6 and when I tried longing in on my roku with the same credentials, it gave me the code (15.4). Also, when I look on my PC at my account, it says that I have a free account, though I paid the $12.99 su...

• Hi, I recently upgraded to premium via my iPhone 6 and when I tried longing in on my roku with the same credentials, it gave me the code (15.4).  Also, when I look on my PC at my account, it say...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Your Music" not syncing

Using the Mac Desktop App, I am adding songs and they show up in "Your Music", but these additions are not showing up in the Spotify app on my iphone (iOS 8). I have to restart my iphone for the songs to show up. Am I doing something wrong? Can I man...

• Casual Listener
  • Using the Mac Desktop App, I am adding songs and they show up in "Your Music", but these additions are not showing up in the Spotify app on my iphone (iOS 8).  I have to restart my iphone f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[IPod 5th Generation] Two of my offline playlists are showing no songs.

Hi (very new to this), I noticed this during my afternoon jog. My ipod doesn't have cellular and I am forced to constantly use offline mode. So As I began my jog, I clicked one of my playlists, and it showed all of the songs on it. As I switched to a...

• Hi (very new to this),   I noticed this during my afternoon jog. My ipod doesn't have cellular and I am forced to constantly use offline mode. So As I began my jog, I clicked one of my playl...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Odd offlining problem

hey community i've joined premium about a few weeks ago and everythinf went smooth sailing untill about a few days ago. I have a 64 gb iphone 5s running the latest IOS and i have 41.2gb left of HDD space left on the phone. I cannot sync new songs to ...

• Casual Listener
  • hey community i've joined premium about a few weeks ago and everythinf went smooth sailing untill about a few days ago. I have a 64 gb iphone 5s running the latest IOS and i have 41.2gb left of HDD s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play

I have recently installed Spotify on both my iPad mini and my iphone. It plays individual tracks and shuffle plays on the iPad, but music will not play on the iPhone. I can see the album but the songs won't play. I've uninstalled and reinstalled mult...

• I have recently installed Spotify on both my iPad mini and my iphone. It plays individual tracks and shuffle plays on the iPad, but music will not play on the iPhone. I can see the album but the song...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't sync songs

ok so I'm new to spotify but I am a premium account holder, with a new 64g iphone6, I've logged in downloaded the app, and added all my fav albums to my music ( no playlists yet) however I have selected available offline under the songs tab but none ...

• Casual Listener
  • ok so I'm new to spotify but I am a premium account holder, with a new 64g iphone6, I've logged in downloaded the app, and added all my fav albums to my music ( no playlists yet) however I have selec...
  • tjarch
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Files on Computer Won't Go to Spotifiy

I have an old iPod. It's so old that it won't even sync to Spotify on my work computer. It has synched fine on my home computer and my phone, but not on my work computer. It's so bad it won't even show up although it is connected with the USB. I have...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an old iPod.  It's so old that it won't even sync to Spotify on my work computer.  It has synched fine on my home computer and my phone, but not on my work computer. It's so bad it w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes