Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify doesn't work

Spotify doesn't work

Hi,
The app does not play any songs. The songs are not seem as "visible", like playable (the bold white type when it is connected to the internet). Yet, it is connected. Even some playlists show only one song. Also when I play, the song name comes up but does not start, it pauses and I click play then it skips to the other song and the same thing continues. It happens on every playlist. I don't know what has happened. I've reinstalled the app, turned my iphone off and on (iphone 6 plus on the latest upgrade) and still nothing has changed.
3 Replies

Hi, @Kubra. Welcome to the Spotify Community!

We're happy to help you with this. Does the same thing happen when logged in on Desktop? It would be very useful if you could send us screenshots and which version of the app you're using.

Also, do you have the option (Settings > Hide Unplayable Tracks) enabled or disabled? Could you enable it and let us know if that helps with the skipping issue?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Teresa.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hey
Sorry for the late reply, did not see it.
No it only happens on my iphone. And where do I put photos here? (again I'm on the mobile version) It's the latest version though. And the screenshots would not help because everything seems normal on the outside but it doesn't play, sometimes the songs skip so much and so fast and stop at a point. And when I open a previously played artist on the "your music" part, I only see one song then I have to either search for it or go to the artist via another list. That part would need a screenshot maybe. Don't know... It's just weird.
Thanks in advance

Oh and sorry, the unplayable songs are hidden. All the songs on every playlist cannot be unplayable or they are now in this case.... I've been using the app for a long time now (previously on my iphoe 5 too) and this is the first time I've encountered something like this.

Suggested posts