Free

Country

US

Device

iPhone XR, intel I7

Operating System

iOS 12, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

So,I got on a few days ago to play a game while listining to music, and notice I couldnt pick my music on my phone while connected to my computer. Used to I would get in game, connect my phone to my computer, and instead of having to minimize the game to select a song, I would use my phone, and select it in a playlist like I would do on my computer. I got on that day though, and noticed, as I connected, I could skip, rewind, and pick where I wanted the song to be, but noticed I couldnt pick the song I wanted, like used to, and would have to minimize the game to do so. i have not had premium before, so i know its not because of it running out.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also recommend updatin to iOS 12.4 🙂

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also recommend updatin to iOS 12.4 🙂

Hope it helps 🙂

I redownloaded the app and its back to how it was before! thanks! i didnt think about it, i have 12.3, didnt even know that there was a new update.. thank you for informing me aswell.

I'm so happy that everything's back to normal!

iOS 13 will be available next month too.

Anytime 😉

Suggested posts