Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Problem with sync local files

So, I have to devices, iPhone and iPad (mini). Both have Spotify on them. The trouble is, that some songs are impossible to sync from my computer to the Spotify app. Like, if I have a song on my computer, add it to the Spotify and it works there, and open Spotify from my phone or iPad, nothing happens. Or, what happens that the names of the songs etc. appear in the list I put the them in, but they're grey, and once I try to play it, it just says that I need to sync it. It doesn't happen allways with every song, but with some of them. Like if I add 5 songs, 3 might come and two not. Or I might be able to play them on my iPhone, but not on my iPad.

Now I tried to re-install the app on my tablet, but what happened is that now it says I have no local fles. While according to my computer I should have 201 (my iPhone shows 86 - for some reasong all of the do not even show in the list, and there's just free black space in the end of it)....

And all of my devices are hooked on the same wireless network, and there's enough space for the song (for exemple on my iPad there's 7,5Gt og free space).

So, any ideas what the problem might be?

Who Me Too'd this topic