Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Songs won't sync on my offline playlists

Let me start this off by saying that I'm in my first month of premium use and I am NOT impressed.  I was attracted to premium because of the offline mode.  I have a limited data plan on my iphone 4 so I can't afford to use spotify online unless I'm in a wifi zone.  

Anyways, I made a big playlist the other day and when I try to sync these songs, it just says "1 out of 60 synced" when I leave it up there, keep in mind that there are 178 songs in this playlist.  I left it for 15 minutes and guess what?!  1 out of 60.  I am in wifi, and I have a good connection.  

After sifting through the pile of bull**bleep** that is the spotify "support" page, I came to the conclusion that there is no such thing as spotify customer support, or if there is it's just a fancy term for a cluster of 25-50 extremely broad FAQ answers none of which came close to addressing or answering my problem, which after looking through the community board seems to be really common among iOS users.  I mean its not like that many people use apple products right?

So it seems to me based on what I read that this is a poersistent and remaining problem, am I correct?  I'll  be patient since this month is paid for, but unless I figure out how to completely fix this problem there is zero chance I will ever use this service again, and beyond that I will go through lengths to make sure none of my friends or family use it.  I mean what the **bleep** kind of company charges people 120 bucks a year for a service that has abso-**bleep**ing-lutely zero customer service?!

Who Me Too'd this topic