Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Songs over 10 minutes suddenly unavailable?

Plan

Premium

Country

Denmark 

Device

Samsung Galaxy s9

My Question or Issue

First of all, I am unsure if this is the right place to put this, I'm sorry if not. 

Today as I listened to this musical album, I noticed that four of the songs didn't play. It was on the android app and it's surprised me as I didn't have any problems the weeks before today. As I came home I decided to check if it was purely an android problem or if I had the same problem on the web player. That's where I noticed that it was only the songs that were more than ten minutes, that suddenly weren't available to me. 

Now I understand that licensing rights sometimes make songs not available for whatever reason, but I initially found it weird for that to be the case especially on a musical album where the whole musical is sorta supposed to be listened to. I did try and check if other 10´minute songs were unavailable to me, but it seems like it's only for this specific musical, but still on different version (albums). 

My question is: is it possible that it's just some weird licensing problem from this specific publisher that doesn't want their 10+ minute songs to be heard by either people in my region or all people? Is it possible it's a bug/mistake? Have I done something dumb? Do I just have to live with it?

Who Me Too'd this topic