NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Only Saving One Song and Seeing All Songs From Album in the Album Library

Plan

Premium

United States

iPhone 7

iOS 12.1.4

Recently, my Spotify Premium was updated to 8.4.97 and it is one of the worst upgrades that I have experienced in the app yet. I am typically very specific about the songs I save from an album to my library and Spotify has allowed me to do that for the three years that I have had Spotify Premium. I was not until recently that I was very bothered by the new update that Spotify received; songs that I did not save to my library show-up when I am attempting to select an album to listen to when I may have only saved one select song from it. If I only saved a few songs from one album to my library, I expect that selection of songs to show up the next time that I view the album in my library. Currently, I am thinking about switching to another streaming service that does have this feature still since Spotify has removed it. I hope this issue gets resolved soon, if not I will have to leave Spotify after being subscribed as a premium member for multiple years now. Thank you and I hope that this issue gets resolved immediately. 

Who Me Too'd this topic