Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New userID and playlists gone...

New userID and playlists gone...

Hi everybody!

i have a curious problem... I havent logged in for a while(a few weeks) and now i opened it again and it told me that i need to re-login. I did it and then no playlist appears anymore! Additionally i could see that i got a new UserID too?! I've always logged in with my Facebook logon.

Luckily i have also installed Spotify on my work-PC and there i also got the same message. But there i could see my playlists before relogging so i could export the spotify-links. Now when i open them i can follow them but they arent mine anymore.

Could someone please help me out?!

Thanks!

3 Replies

Hi. Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

I did contact the support with the contact form you replied but didnt get any answer yet...

That's unusual. Did you not even received an automated email? Could you make sure your correct email address is shown here and ensure the reply didn't end up in your spam/junk folder?

Suggested posts