Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Upgrade from Three mobile

Upgrade from Three mobile

Hi, I'm having trouble trying to upgrade to premium now the three partner system has finished.

When I go to the welcome back page which has a 30 day trial, I click confirm but I get an error message saying password not correct. It didn't ask me for a password so it can't be incorrect. I can't get beyond that page.

Thanks
5 Replies

Customer support doesn't seem to understand the problem or know that the three partner deal has ended. Does anyone else have any problems with this?

Hi there

Sadly I have a similar problem.  I log in, follow the upgrade option to upgrade, then press go, and it tells me my password is wrong,  This cannot be right as I have just successfully logged in to the account!

I want my free monh too!

Hopefully someone can help.

Since the partnership with three has ended and my account has been downgraded to free, Spotify/Three has still charged me £9.99 this month for a premium subscription. Three say that Spotify have charged me through their account and Spotify say they haven't. Has anyone else had a problem?

Thanks for spotting. Yes I've Been charged too. I'll call three about it.

It's possible that the spotify Bill through was a month in arrears. In which case the recent bill is for August spotify but it sounds like a mess anyway.

I just spoke to Three and the call centre person told me that they are aware of the error and that there will be a refund of the £9.99 on next month's bill. Not sure when you called but might be worth calling again to see if the same note has been put on your three account. To be honest I was impressed that they seem to have resolved it so quickly. They've probably had lots of people calling them.

Suggested posts