Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Merge two accounts without having access to one of them

Hello,Long story short: I have a Spotify account that I use and paid for, and a second account which got created when some content featuring me was uploaded to the platform. I would like to keep the content but gain access to that account/merge the t...

• Visitor
  • Hello, Long story short: I have a Spotify account that I use and paid for, and a second account which got created when some content featuring me was uploaded to the platform. I would like to keep ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family: Members didn't get Mail for Adr. Verification

Hey Com After more than 5 years of using the family plan, I have my 1st problem: address verification of my family members.I have received info that my members have received a request to verify their address. I have contacted my members and looked in...

• Hey Com 🙂    After more than 5 years of using the family plan, I have my 1st problem: address verification of my family members. I have received info that my members have received a req...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in with email on browser

Hi. I'm registered with email (my email format is xxx+yyy@zzz.com) and I can't log in with my email. I get an error that the email or password is wrong. I am able to log in with the same password with my Spotify username (the auto-generated string of...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I'm registered with email (my email format is xxx+yyy@zzz.com) and I can't log in with my email. I get an error that the email or password is wrong. I am able to log in with the same password wit...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo Plan - Address Change

PlanFree/Premium (Duo)CountryUnited States/JapanDevice(iPhone 11)My Question or IssueI am in the military, stationed in Japan. The address for the primary account is in the United States, but my wife's account is for Japan and I do not have the optio...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium (Duo) Country United States/Japan Device (iPhone 11) My Question or Issue I am in the military, stationed in Japan. The address for the primary account is in the United State...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PSN Password.

This might be a little confusing. I signed up for Spotify on my PlayStation network account and everything was working fine; the Spotify connect worked and I could control the music with my tablet. I got a new PS4 and downloaded Spotify to it and for...

• Casual Listener
  • This might be a little confusing. I signed up for Spotify on my PlayStation network account and everything was working fine; the Spotify connect worked and I could control the music with my tablet. I...
  • Bodybag359
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

listen to offline music on 3 devices | phone broke

i got spotify premium, so i'm able to hear playlists offline on 3 different devices, no? Now my old phone is broken and I get a new one soon, is it possible to have access to offline music on spotify on the new phone although i was registered on spot...

• i got spotify premium, so i'm able to hear playlists offline on 3 different devices, no? Now my old phone is broken and I get a new one soon, is it possible to have access to offline music on spotify...
  • temores3180
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random person playing their playlist on my account

Recently on our family plan there's been a seemingly random person connected to our family account who is playing their own playlist on a speaker that is one we don't own and I can't see how this is possible or how to kick them out. I've seen various...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently on our family plan there's been a seemingly random person connected to our family account who is playing their own playlist on a speaker that is one we don't own and I can't see how this is ...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

validation 2 stages

I have pb with spotify password. I used to receive a notification by email about connection early in the morning from russia (not me, I'm french). I changed 2 times password. It seems people try to hack. I would like to set up validation in 2 stages....

• Visitor
  • I have pb with spotify password. I used to receive a notification by email about connection early in the morning from russia (not me, I'm french). I changed 2 times password. It seems people try to h...
  • BabyEcho0_YT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Olá bom dia, sou assinante premium, através do e-mail geovanaa@lbv.org e

a mais ou menos 20 dias o aplicativo derrubou minha conexão, não consigo logar, fica indicando erro de senha ou de e-mail. Quando peço para redefinir a senha não recebo os e-mails. O fato que preciso de uma solução.

• Visitor
  • a mais ou menos 20 dias o aplicativo derrubou minha conexão, não consigo logar, fica indicando erro de senha ou de e-mail. Quando peço para redefinir a senha não recebo os e-mails. O fato que preciso...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A device uses my spotify account

A device uses my spotify account and when I launch a piece of music the device starts using it, I want help with how can I log it out.?

• Visitor
  • A device uses my spotify account and when I launch a piece of music the device starts using it, I want help with how can I log it out.?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Specific tracks do not start to play

We have one family member who used to listen to audio books. Suddenly they are not working on _any_ device or browser anymore. All other accounts play them perfectly fine.Looking at the network tab in the browser I can see that especially for those t...

• Casual Listener
  • We have one family member who used to listen to audio books. Suddenly they are not working on _any_ device or browser anymore. All other accounts play them perfectly fine. Looking at the network tab...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The email I used for Spotify was deleted, and I want to close my account

I have a Spotify account. I do not use it, and I can log into this account, but the email I used for this account was deleted, and I cannot get that email back. I want to close my account. What should I do?

• Visitor
  • I have a Spotify account. I do not use it, and I can log into this account, but the email I used for this account was deleted, and I cannot get that email back. I want to close my account. What shoul...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

홈페이지 음악삽입

스포티파이에 등록된 노래를 홈페이지에 삽입하고 싶습니다. 비영리 단체이기 때문에 수익을 창출하거나 광고에 사용하는 것은 아닙니다.

• Visitor
  • 스포티파이에 등록된 노래를 홈페이지에 삽입하고 싶습니다. 비영리 단체이기 때문에 수익을 창출하거나 광고에 사용하는 것은 아닙니다.
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My daughter cannot remember the email or password for her account. Help!

My child has a premium account but cannot remember what email she used not the password. I am still being charged $10.69 each month and cannot access the account. Any advise?

• Visitor
  • My child has a premium account but cannot remember what email she used not the password. I am still being charged $10.69 each month and cannot access the account. Any advise?
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My icon and banner are different on iphone then on desktop (artist account)

On computer, it is the intended artist art/banner, while on Iphone, it is the art of one of my songs. HELP ME! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • On computer, it is the intended artist art/banner, while on Iphone, it is the art of one of my songs. HELP ME! Thanks!
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

No puedo entrar en mi cuenta premium y no puedo entrar a mi correo?

No puedo entrar porque dice que la contraseña no es correcta y no se a cambiado y no tengonforma de entrar al correo

• Visitor
  • No puedo entrar porque dice que la contraseña no es correcta y no se a cambiado y no tengonforma de entrar al correo
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Switching phones/logins for Duo partner (not master account)?

Hi all,My husband and I have a Duo account, of which I am the controller. When he originally joined the Duo account, he used a Facebook Login which no longer exists, coupled to an email which has since closed (signed up in college). He is now trying ...

• Visitor
  • Hi all, My husband and I have a Duo account, of which I am the controller. When he originally joined the Duo account, he used a Facebook Login which no longer exists, coupled to an email which has s...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How can I change my podcast account?

I recently created my podcast account and added my RSS feed. I work with a partner who'd also like access to the dashboard. I can't find an option to add his email/account to the dashboard, and since I've created my podcast account using my personal ...

• Visitor
  • I recently created my podcast account and added my RSS feed. I work with a partner who'd also like access to the dashboard. I can't find an option to add his email/account to the dashboard, and since...
  • Emcjune30
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't work on Cellular Data on Android

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDeviceMotorola X4Operating SystemAndroid 9 Pie My Question or Issue Since almost a month now, whenever I use my Spotify on Cellular Data, It doesn't seem to work. It shows, "No internet connection available." However, on WiFi, it ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country India Device Motorola X4 Operating System Android 9 Pie   My Question or Issue   Since almost a month now, whenever I use my Spotify on Cellular Data, I...
  • James10192
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes