Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I cant long in to my spotify from another country!

Hello, I have started facing issues to open my spotify.It was working perfectly on the weekend, I tried to log in today and now I keep receiving the message "To listen abroad for more than 14 days tell us where you are".I went to the website, as requ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have started facing issues to open my spotify. It was working perfectly on the weekend, I tried to log in today and now I keep receiving the message "To listen abroad for more than 14 days ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! account name

It is written that the account name cannot be changed but I have to it because my user name is the same with my password so for the security issue I wanna change my user name or wanna cancel or delete or account. Because I cannot get another account ...

• Casual Listener
  • It is written that the account name cannot be changed but I have to it because my user name is the same with my password so for the security issue I wanna change my user name or wanna cancel or delet...
  • kynesthetic
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account

I got the premium account but I am not able to skip, advance or delay the musics. Someone could tell me what to do?

• I got the premium account but I am not able to skip, advance or delay the musics. Someone could tell me what to do?
  • Gcapratama
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How to be able to complete a contact form

Hi,I think my account was hacked. I am not able to connect to my account. The only way to communicate with someone at Spotify seems to complete a "contact form". The problem is that in order to complete this form, you need to log in toi your account,...

• Hi, I think my account was hacked. I am not able to connect to my account. The only way to communicate with someone at Spotify seems to complete a "contact form". The problem is that in order to com...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problems

Help I'm a premium member and for some reason Spotify has logged me out of all devices and it's not accepting my login details and not accepting my email address to reset password any ideas

• Help I'm a premium member and for some reason Spotify has logged me out of all devices and it's not accepting my login details and not accepting my email address to reset password any ideas
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account cancelled...?

Hi, I've had a premium account via Virgin Media for ages but it has recently been cancelled and neither Virgin or Spotify had notified me. I called Virgin and they said they don't know who cancelled it so I need to contact Spotify. Any idea what's go...

• Hi, I've had a premium account via Virgin Media for ages but it has recently been cancelled and neither Virgin or Spotify had notified me. I called Virgin and they said they don't know who cancelled ...
  • caldio
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

lost playlists

Hello, i had connected Spotify with my Facebook. Then i made new account with email andaccidental connected new account with may Facebook account. I lost all my playlists. And now i cant login with my Facebook account?What should i do i want get back...

• Hello, i had connected Spotify with my Facebook. Then i made new account with email and accidental connected new account with may Facebook account. I lost all my playlists. And now i cant login with...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution logging in on roku

i have tried loggin into my spotify through my facebook on my roku and it will not take it and i don't understand why! can someone help me and explain how to do so

• i have tried loggin into my spotify through my facebook on my roku and it will not take it and i don't understand why! can someone help me and explain how to do so
  • starsdawn
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ex has access

So my girlfriend and I broke up a while ago. She won’t get off of my Spotify account. I let her use it because I have premium. How do I kick her off of it or sign her out?

• So my girlfriend and I broke up a while ago. She won’t get off of my Spotify account. I let her use it because I have premium. How do I kick her off of it or sign her out?
  • southwood93
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! CROSSFADE A MINUTE INTO THE NEXT SONG

THIS IS BUGGING ME SO MUCH. Basically, Spotify made a playlist called Stepping Out. In the playlist they have added some crossfade effect where the current song is fading and then the next song comes in and starts playing roughly around a minute in. ...

• THIS IS BUGGING ME SO MUCH.   Basically, Spotify made a playlist called Stepping Out. In the playlist they have added some crossfade effect where the current song is fading and then the next s...
  • kynesthetic
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Discount

Hi, I notice a lot of people are having trouble with this problem, but I haven't been able to resolve it. The NUS discount link being given out is this: https://www.spotify.com/uk/student/ when you click on "get premium with NUS extra" and log in, it...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I notice a lot of people are having trouble with this problem, but I haven't been able to resolve it. The NUS discount link being given out is this: https://www.spotify.com/uk/stude...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 39 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 39 replies
  • 14 likes

Is it possible to change my artist name?

Hey guys, Don't wanna take up too much of your time, but is it possible for me to change my artist name? I've been trying to do it for the longest time ever but haven't gotten anywhere. Thank you,- YF

• Hey guys,   Don't wanna take up too much of your time, but is it possible for me to change my artist name? I've been trying to do it for the longest time ever but haven't gotten anywhere. &nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Tells me I am listening on a different device

Hi I'm a long time Spotify user but for last 2 days I have had this issue constantly recur ... playback suddenly stops on my iPhone and a message 'you are listening on iPhone di Marco' appears. I can select to listen again on my iPhone which works fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I'm a long time Spotify user but for last 2 days I have had this issue constantly recur ... playback suddenly stops on my iPhone and a message 'you are listening on iPhone di Marco' appears. I can...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help, I unlinked Facebook and lost all my Playlists!

Ugh, I can't believe I messed with this. I thought unlinking my Facebook would refresh some of the Facebook Social information (recently friended someone and didn't see his information on Spotify). Unfortunately I guess I originally created my accoun...

• Visitor
  • Ugh, I can't believe I messed with this. I thought unlinking my Facebook would refresh some of the Facebook Social information (recently friended someone and didn't see his information on Spotify). &...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 164 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 164 replies
  • 1 likes

Get access to my artist page which was created automatically

Hi there, I have a Spotify account I made with my Facebook and apparently there was an Artist page created automatically, when my music was released, but I can't access that page. Is there a way to merge my personal Spotify account with my artist pag...

• Hi there,   I have a Spotify account I made with my Facebook and apparently there was an Artist page created automatically, when my music was released, but I can't access that page. Is there a...
  • OsModeloz
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium is not working on my phone

Hello! I just purchased premium and although my account says it's premium it is not letting me use any of the premium features when I play music.

• Hello! I just purchased premium and although my account says it's premium it is not letting me use any of the premium features when I play music.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app doesn't allow me to use every premium function

I have a premium account, but with the app I can't shuffle my downloaded songs because a message appears saying that I just discovered a premium function and asks me to upgrade my account. But I'm already premium. I tried disconnect the account just ...

• I have a premium account, but with the app I can't shuffle my downloaded songs because a message appears saying that I just discovered a premium function and asks me to upgrade my account. But I'm al...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline songs limit

Hey, I've reached the limit of 3,333 downloaded tracks and my world has collapsed :D. I need much more songs offline. Is there a possibility to avoid this limit and not lose my old music? I've heard that I can move my music to playlist and then downl...

• Hey, I've reached the limit of 3,333 downloaded tracks and my world has collapsed :D. I need much more songs offline. Is there a possibility to avoid this limit and not lose my old music? I've heard ...
  • bomberkbh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes