Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Discount Family Subscriptions!

Spotify has canceled the family plan account, in wich all members of that account must reside in the same address. They did that because they said that they could not verify the address of the account. How do they perform the verification? Spotify do...

• Spotify has canceled the family plan account, in wich all members of that account must reside in the same address. They did that because they said that they could not verify the address of the accoun...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in error

I try to log into my account and it asked if I'm enjoying my trip abroad and doesn't let me log in. What is going on? Ice redownloaded the app and still nothing please help

• I try to log into my account and it asked if I'm enjoying my trip abroad and doesn't let me log in. What is going on? Ice redownloaded the app and still nothing please help
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to upgrade to family account

i´ve started a family account and one of the members i invited didnt get the invitation linkshe was on the 1 month premium free trial but she cancelled it.what can we do?

• i´ve started a family account and one of the members i invited didnt get the invitation link she was on the 1 month premium free trial but she cancelled it. what can we do?
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify says my password is compromised on another service

I got an e-mail from spotify saying "Please update your Spotify password". In the body of the e-mail it says "To protect you Spotify account, we've reset your password. This is because we believe it may have been compromised during a leak on another ...

• I got an e-mail from spotify saying "Please update your Spotify password". In the body of the e-mail it says "To protect you Spotify account, we've reset your password. This is because we believe it ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged Twice

I have 2 pending charges for Spotify on my account after upgrading to premium last night. What can be done to get this cleared up??

• I have 2 pending charges for Spotify on my account after upgrading to premium last night. What can be done to get this cleared up??
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no me deja entrar a mi cuenta

Cambie de celular, y cuando cargué el email y contraseña me abrió en una cuenta gratis, yo estoy pagando Premium, No Se si me estoy confundiendo de email por q con el otro celular nunca cargaba los datos por que ya estaba todo guardado. Hay alguna ma...

• Casual Listener
  • Cambie de celular, y cuando cargué el email y contraseña me abrió en una cuenta gratis, yo estoy pagando Premium, No Se si me estoy confundiendo de email por q con el otro celular nunca cargaba los d...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Temporarily revert to "free" to alter fee date. Will I loose downloads and playlists?

I need to temporarily alter my subscription status in order to be charged the subscription fee on a different day of the month. In doing so, will I loose my downloads and playlists?

• I need to temporarily alter my subscription status in order to be charged the subscription fee on a different day of the month. In doing so, will I loose my downloads and playlists?
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Need to take my credit card number off someone else's account

My friend signed up for the 3 month free premium using my debit account. After only 1 month, I was charged $10. I need to take my payment information off of her account, but do not have her account information. I would like to speak with someone at S...

• Visitor
  • My friend signed up for the 3 month free premium using my debit account.   After only 1 month, I was charged $10.   I need to take my payment information off of her account, but do ...
  • Snowqueen7396
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution You're currently offline: trying to login

Hi, all of a sudden i am logged out of my Spotify on my android phone. When i try to login it says that i need to go online even thought i have wifi or 3g connection. I changed my password but that did not do anything. Please help me, i dont want to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, all of a sudden i am logged out of my Spotify on my android phone. When i try to login it says that i need to go online even thought i have wifi or 3g connection. I changed my password but that d...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo vincular las cuentas de facebook y spotify

Hace un tiempo cree una cuenta de facebook sin querer después de haber desvinculado mi cuenta de spotify con la de facebook. Más tarde la borré para poder volver a fusionar mi cuenta con facebook, pero no me deja diciendome que hay un error por el qu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hace un tiempo cree una cuenta de facebook sin querer después de haber desvinculado mi cuenta de spotify con la de facebook. Más tarde la borré para poder volver a fusionar mi cuenta con facebook, pe...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't acces my account on any device.

Hey guys, I'm quite disappointed today because after almost 3 years of being a premium user I've lost all my playlist and songs. When I try to log in the process stops and a signs that says "enjoying your trip? Tell us more abroad apotify.com" appear...

• Hey guys, I'm quite disappointed today because after almost 3 years of being a premium user I've lost all my playlist and songs. When I try to log in the process stops and a signs that says "enjoying...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random device taking over my Spotify

Today my Spotify has been hijacked. A random device (that is most definently not one of mine) started playing music on my account. When I hit "Play on this Device" to switch it back to my phone (or my computer, I've tried both) this mystery person ke...

• Today my Spotify has been hijacked.  A random device (that is most definently not one of mine) started playing music on my account.  When I hit "Play on this Device" to switch it back to my...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems logging in

Suddenly i was logged out of my account, and now my password has been changed. I cant log in now, and i have tried to enter my email adress when im trying to reset my password, but i do not recieve an email with the instructions to reset my password....

• Suddenly i was logged out of my account, and now my password has been changed. I cant log in now, and i have tried to enter my email adress when im trying to reset my password, but i do not recieve a...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription payment failed

Hello! When spotify starts up on my desktop, it says that my subscription payment failed. My card is working properly and it's the only card I've used to pay for Spotify. My subscription still works even though I've been receiving this message for a ...

• Regular
  • Hello! When spotify starts up on my desktop, it says that my subscription payment failed. My card is working properly and it's the only card I've used to pay for Spotify. My subscription still works ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Overcharged

I have been overcharged and I cannot find any way to contact Spotify. I am getting very frusterated, so I am looking for what to do to get the extra charges refunded.

• I have been overcharged and I cannot find any way to contact Spotify. I am getting very frusterated, so I am looking for what to do to get the extra charges refunded.     
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account doest show premium

help need customer support for show my billing and remove ads. Please help how to fix my premium account

• help need customer support for show my billing and remove ads. Please help how to fix my premium account
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist get deleted, new ones get added and random people use my account

So I heard after logging out of all device and changing the Password, logged in via Facebook Account, it should fix the problem. Unfortunatly this still happens and I have no idea how to adress this topic furthermore. Please help.

• So I heard after logging out of all device and changing the Password, logged in via Facebook Account, it should fix the problem. Unfortunatly this still happens and I have no idea how to adress this ...
  • Blackstone30
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

Hello, First of all how can contact with Spotify ?Is it only way to talk with Spotify via Community Forums ? If they close for communication with users how can i use this APP ? I am a user and i need help. I dont want to use community forums ! Live C...

• Hello,   First of all how can contact with Spotify ? Is it only way to talk with Spotify via Community Forums ?   If they close for communication with users how can i use this APP ?&nb...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Old Facebook account inaccessible because it linked to my new account

I had an old spotify account through facebook and a new one wich is my main one with subscriptions and everything. On my main one i wanted to change the email adress to my current one, but i couldn't because of the facebook account. So i tried linkin...

• I had an old spotify account through facebook and a new one wich is my main one with subscriptions and everything.  On my main one i wanted to change the email adress to my current one, but i...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MY ACCOUNT DOESN'T EXIST NO MORE?!

I been using spotify for more then a year now . Recently the app logged me off my account and I thought it was just a small bugged. But I tried logging back in & no luck + tried logging in on spotify website / client. So I decided to just make anothe...

• I been using spotify for more then a year now . Recently the app logged me off my account and I thought it was just a small bugged. But I tried logging back in & no luck + tried logging in on spo...
  • PinheadsHeir
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes