Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How can I tell which offline devices I have registered?

How can I tell which offline devices I have registered to my Premium account? I go to the manage devices section and it shows I have 3 devices registered but no way of identifying what those devices are.

• Casual Listener
  • How can I tell which offline devices I have registered to my Premium account? I go to the manage devices section and it shows I have 3 devices registered but no way of identifying what those devices ...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Created family plan with wrong account

Hi, I have 2 spotify accounts (an old one, and one coupled with my facebook account).I subscribed for a family memebership and was logged in with my old account on this computer (in the app I was logged in with my facebook account). Now my old accoun...

• Hi,   I have 2 spotify accounts (an old one, and one coupled with my facebook account). I subscribed for a family memebership and was logged in with my old account on this computer (in the ap...
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account problems

I've had Spotify Premium for almost a year, my orignal account was created with Facebook. My facebook account doesn't have an emal address. Now when I login I get a message saying Error Code 3. Somehow my spotify account disconnected its link from my...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify Premium for almost a year, my orignal account was created with Facebook. My facebook account doesn't have an emal address. Now when I login I get a message saying Error Code 3. Someh...
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Customize Friends Feed?

I accidentally followed all my facebook friends that are linked to spotify but I want to only see the feed of only three of my friends. Is there any way I can customize which friends' feeds I can see?

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally followed all my facebook friends that are linked to spotify but I want to only see the feed of only three of my friends. Is there any way I can customize which friends' feeds I can see?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My child can't log onto the family subscription

I just upgraded my account from premium to family. When my kids are trying to use the email they received they only get to the normal login-page with no possiblity to use the invitation code. Any tips on what I am doing wrong?

• I just upgraded my account from premium to family. When my kids are trying to use the email they received they only get to the normal login-page with no possiblity to use the invitation code. Any tip...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Somebody else changed my e-mail and password assigned to my username

so, I can not access my account and reset my password. Help please. PS:1) I am a premium member2) When I click an old e-mail from spotify, I am landed to my account page as logged-in, but I see there a differen e-mail address. When I tried to change ...

• Casual Listener
  • so, I can not access my account and reset my password. Help please.   PS: 1) I am a premium member 2) When I click an old e-mail from spotify, I am landed to my account page as logged-in, bu...
  • muratunsal
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hjälp med konton och family

Jag använder oftast spotify på mobilen, och där har jag Spotify family som jag betalar via autogiro. Endast ett av mina tre barn är kopplade till det kontot, och jag vill ansluta de andra två barnen. När jag loggar in via dator står det att jag använ...

• Visitor
  • Jag använder oftast spotify på mobilen, och där har jag Spotify family som jag betalar via autogiro. Endast ett av mina tre barn är kopplade till det kontot, och jag vill ansluta de andra två barnen....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't seem to find my songs on phone

I put my songs on the desktop version of Spotify on my computer, then I look for them on my mobile and the playlist is empty. Why is this?

• Visitor
  • I put my songs on the desktop version of Spotify on my computer, then I look for them on my mobile and the playlist is empty. Why is this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family account

I have a Spotify Family account. I cannot invite my son. I have tried many times to invite him, but he didn't receive my inviting mail. Is there another way to invite a family member? Christian

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Family account. I cannot invite my son. I have tried many times to invite him, but he didn't receive my inviting mail. Is there another way to invite a family member? Christian
  • christian67
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo canjear código

Ayer compre una tarjeta de regalo de Spotify premium, hoy intente cambiar el PIN y dice que nos a valido, que hago?

• Ayer compre una tarjeta de regalo de Spotify premium, hoy intente cambiar el PIN y dice que nos a valido, que hago?
  • Israel_saga1234
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes

Playlists of total stranger shown after login personal FB in Android app

Hi all,A few days ago Spotify was disconnected on my mobile Android app. I logged in again with my personal Facebook account but my profile now consists of playlists of a complete stranger, i.e. there are playlists, an account picture and other info ...

• Hi all, A few days ago Spotify was disconnected on my mobile Android app. I logged in again with my personal Facebook account but my profile now consists of playlists of a complete stranger, i.e. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where are my songs?

So, I just got a new computer so I can actually use spotify on it instead of just on my phone. I was going through my playlist and there was a bunch of songs that I have forgotten about, because they are not on my phone playlist. IT IS THE SAME PLAYL...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I just got a new computer so I can actually use spotify on it instead of just on my phone.  I was going through my playlist and there was a bunch of songs that I have forgotten about, becaus...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hacked

Recently My account celestial ghosts was hacked by another user seeking to abuse my premium, they changed my email address and password so I cannot feel safe using premium again and I cannot change my details. I have cancelled my premium and wish to ...

• Regular
  • Recently My account celestial ghosts was hacked by another user seeking to abuse my premium, they changed my email address and password so I cannot feel safe using premium again and I cannot change m...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in

I'm currently logged in to Spotify on my laptop but can't get logged in on my phone. I can't remember my password and i no longer have access to the email account i used to set up Spotify. Any Suggestions ?

• I'm currently logged in to Spotify on my laptop but can't get logged in on my phone. I can't remember my password and i no longer have access to the email account i used to set up Spotify. Any Sugges...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I need help signing in

It sys It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your Facebook password go to your settings page at <a href="http://www.facebook.com" target=" blank">facebook.com</a>.

• It sys It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your Facebook password go to your settings page at &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.facebook.com&a...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged 4 times

Hi,I was notified that my payment info was wrong, so I updated my payment informationand then it said it was wrong and then I made sure it was correct and tried it three times after that and was charged on my bank account a total of four times. My pa...

• Hi, I was notified that my payment info was wrong, so I updated my payment information and then it said it was wrong and then I made sure it was correct and tried it three times after that and...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for premium but have free

Spotify you have to help me out.Leaving for vacation in a couple of days.I got a new credit card and the problem started after that.

• Spotify you have to help me out. Leaving for vacation in a couple of days. I got a new credit card and the problem started after that.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hacked account

Hi,My account has been hacked and email address changed. I got a "confirmation email" from Spotify which I responded to, but got no reply or support ticket which makes me suspicious.Please help!

• Hi, My account has been hacked and email address changed. I got a "confirmation email" from Spotify which I responded to, but got no reply or support ticket which makes me suspicious. Please he...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium profile hacked

Hello.My moms premium profile was hacked some days ago. I am still following the profile but it has changed name, picture and password. The email has also been changed because she cant send the "lost password" thing. Her old spotify name was "kjaer.r...

• Hello. My moms premium profile was hacked some days ago. I am still following the profile but it has changed name, picture and password. The email has also been changed because she cant send the "lo...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes