Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium profile hacked

Hello.My moms premium profile was hacked some days ago. I am still following the profile but it has changed name, picture and password. The email has also been changed because she cant send the "lost password" thing. Her old spotify name was "kjaer.r...

• Hello. My moms premium profile was hacked some days ago. I am still following the profile but it has changed name, picture and password. The email has also been changed because she cant send the "lo...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo cambiar mi pais `

ya actualize mi modo de pago y aun no me da la opcion de actualizar el pais en el cual realmente estoy.

• ya actualize mi modo de pago y aun no me da la opcion de actualizar el pais en el cual realmente estoy.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Money Without Receiving Premium

I went to apply for a student discount, entered the information. When it came to searching my school it wasn't present so I closed the tab. Checked my bank and I have been charged the $5.99 (AUD) without receiving premium

• Casual Listener
  •  I went to apply for a student discount, entered the information. When it came to searching my school it wasn't present so I closed the tab. Checked my bank and I have been charged the $5.99 (AU...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

I´ve spottify premium since to 2015 and my charge is the day 24 per month. Today (02th Aug) charged twice. First: Today isn't my payment daySecond: Charger twice amount. Could you charged only one month in the correct day and cancel a second charged?

•  I´ve spottify premium since to 2015  and my charge is the day 24  per month. Today (02th Aug) charged twice.   First: Today isn't  my payment day Second:  ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

*User accounts hacked!*

Everyone, Please be aware that hackers are stealing are loggin info from Spotify. Make sure your password to Spotify is not the same as other passwords for other important accounts that you own. Click on the link below to view the list. Unfortunately...

• Everyone, Please be aware that hackers are stealing are loggin info from Spotify.  Make sure your password to Spotify is not the same as other passwords for other important accounts that you o...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login in

Hi,I'm having problems logging to my Spotify account on my android. The password and login are accepted but then it shows a message like "enjoying your trip? Go to Spotify.com and say where you are" and never goes into my account, returns to the logg...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm having problems logging to my Spotify account on my android. The password and login are accepted but then it shows a message like "enjoying your trip? Go to Spotify.com and say where you are...
  • Julirufolo
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Erro na escolha do plano

Boa noite, Eu costumo sempre fazer a escolha do plano familiar mas foi pausado porque meu cartão havia sido roubado e esqueci de colocar outro. Quando fui efetuar o pagamento, acabei deixando 3 meses pagos de spotify premium somente para mim. Não tem...

• Casual Listener
  • Boa noite,  Eu costumo sempre fazer a escolha do plano familiar mas foi pausado porque meu cartão havia sido roubado e esqueci de colocar outro. Quando fui efetuar o pagamento, acabei deixando ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Passwort zurücksetzen

Hallo!Ich habe folgendes Problem:Beim Zurücksetzen meines Passwortes (nachdem ich auf den Link den ich als Email bekommen habe und mein neues Wunschpasswort eingegeben habe) kommt immer folgender Fehler:"Die Zeit für dein Formular ist leider abgelauf...

• Hallo! Ich habe folgendes Problem: Beim Zurücksetzen meines Passwortes (nachdem ich auf den Link den ich als Email bekommen habe und mein neues Wunschpasswort eingegeben habe) kommt immer folgender...
  • Nader2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I got two accounts?!? Why? Help me to get only one!

Hi! I need help!I got two accounts, and the one I've used for several years is apperantly with my old emailadress which I don't use anymore. I want to keep all my playlist, but I want to enter my new emailadress in this account.The problem is that I'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I need help! I got two accounts, and the one I've used for several years is apperantly with my old emailadress which I don't use anymore. I want to keep all my playlist, but I want to enter my n...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have to update emailadress, trough facebook, but new email on Pb dont transfer to Spotify

I created my Spotify account by Facebook, and is redirected to Fb when I want to edit my details. I have a new e-mail address, but even when I have updated this on Fb, the old e-mail address continue to show on my Spotify account. How do I manage to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I created my Spotify account by Facebook, and is redirected to Fb when I want to edit my details. I have a new e-mail address, but even when I have updated this on Fb, the old e-mail address continue...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I have questions about changing one Familiar Premium to another Familiar Premium

Hello guyz, I need a little helpWell, as you can see at the title, I wanna know about this. Like, I was already on a Familiar Premium plan with my family, few days ago I moved with my friends, and today the plan has expired, so I wanna do the same Fa...

• Hello guyz, I need a little help Well, as you can see at the title, I wanna know about this. Like, I was already on a Familiar Premium plan with my family, few days ago I moved with my friends, and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Card expired and now i cant login

My payment card expired and now it does not log me in. I tried everything please help

• My payment card expired and now it does not log me in. I tried everything please help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelacion de suscripcion

Buenas tardes. Alguien me dice como puedo cancelar mi suscripcion a Spotify premium?. Gracias

• Buenas tardes. Alguien me dice como puedo cancelar mi suscripcion a Spotify premium?. Gracias
  • Rubyk
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My email address changed

Hi. I use facebook spotify. My account is quite old. Account closed while listening to music on my phone today. When I looked at the account details, the email was different. I can not change my e-mail. Because different. Help me!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I use facebook spotify. My account is quite old. Account closed while listening to music on my phone today. When I looked at the account details, the email was different. I ca...
  • yemreyazici
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make an account

I trived the 30 days trial a while ago, and now i want to make an account for Spotify premium. ( it didnt go automaticly) but all I can find is the free trial whit 99 kroner at month after that. When i try to subscribe to that one, it doesnt work. Be...

• I trived the 30 days trial a while ago, and now i want to make an account for Spotify premium. ( it didnt go automaticly) but all I can find is the free trial whit 99 kroner at month after that. When...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account pic

How do I change my account pic and name.bascially cause me and the wife were sharing under same email. Now I've upgraded to family premium and it's not allowing me to change the pic

• How do I change my account pic and name.bascially cause me and the wife were sharing under same email. Now I've upgraded to family premium and it's not allowing me to change the pic
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot accept invitation to family subscription - ''Sorry you're aleady a menber of this Family Plan

''Sorry you're aleady a menber of this Family Plan'' SWITCH ACCOUNTS option goes to a log in with Facebook page then ''Sorry you're aleady a menber of this Family Plan'' Going round in circles - VERY frustrating!!

• Casual Listener
  • ''Sorry you're aleady a menber of this Family Plan''   SWITCH ACCOUNTS option goes to a log in with Facebook page then ''Sorry you're aleady a menber of this Family Plan''   Going ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

N

Jag har ny telefonoperatör. Behöver jag skapa nytt konto? Hade family kopplat. Barnen skriker...!

• Jag har ny telefonoperatör. Behöver jag skapa nytt konto? Hade family kopplat. Barnen skriker...!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PayPal en Chile Cuando?

Cuando podremos pagar en Chile con Paypal?Veo que algunos paises vecinos si tienen esa opcion, como por Ejemplo Bolivia.Porque en Chile no se ha habiltado?

• Cuando podremos pagar en Chile con Paypal? Veo que algunos paises vecinos si tienen esa opcion, como por Ejemplo Bolivia. Porque en Chile no se  ha habiltado?  
  • renector
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes