Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists disappeared

Playlists disappeared

Hey!

Was about to use spotify on my phone yesterday (Iphone), only to discover the app had somehow been deleted. Dowloaded it again and logged in, and discovered all my playlists were gone!!! Tried logging in and out, and logged in on my computer (windows), but still no playlists to be found. What can I do to get them back?? I am a Premium user.

Thanks for helping! Gudveig

8 Replies

Hi there,

sorry about this issue. Fortunately there is an available option to restore past playlists

to do this:

goto a browser > enter 'www.spotify.com' or click here > Login with your spotify login > click on your username and then the tab 'account' > Find the tab 'Recover playlists' and find your missing playlist.

Hope that helps! If it did help don't hesitate marking this thread as the solution or by giving this reply a thumbs up or Kudos!. If you need nything else don't hesitate to reply back.

Thanks

Hi! Thanks for the quick reply 🙂 I tried doing as you said, but only got the notice "you haven't deleted any playlists" 😞 Anything else I can try?

Gudveig

hi there, sorry for the late reply was working haha.

Okay i feel like you should uninstall and reinstall the program if you have not already. Let me know if that works haha - seems simple but is usually the issue

Unfortunately it didn't work 😞  as I said, it didn't find the playlists by logging in on my computer either 😞 

Thanks again.

Hi again,

Are you sure you did not by any chance create the playlist on another account? as it would be very usual for a playlist(s) to just be deleted with no recovering option. Maybe see if you linked via facebook or created an account through another Email address. 

Hope that helps!

Hi again.

Have now tried logging in both via Facebook, and via my old e-mail adress.

Still no playlists have been found.

This is really quite frustrating!

What to do now???

Gudveig

hi there,

i say check both accounts again but this time for each account goto www.spotify.com and under the accounts tab find the recover playlist section and see if they are there.

Hope that helps!

That did not work out either. IT only says i have not deleted any
playlists..! Is there really no place I can get any help with this
problem?? I pay for this product every month🙄And how is the connection
between Spotify and Apple? I see my invoices come from Apple.

Suggested posts