Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Family not working!!

Hi,I sent this question to support last week, but it remains silent there. Maybe there is someone here who can help? I have a premium acount, bought a family package and sent an invitation to my daughter (she has a free acount now). When she accepts ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I sent this question to support last week, but it remains silent there. Maybe there is someone here who can help?   I have a premium acount, bought a family package and sent an i...
  • manicmom5
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Reset my Account

Hey guys, could you please reset my account music? i dont want anything left on my account...not my password, just my musiclg blic3

• Hey guys, could you please reset my account music? i dont want anything left on my account... not my password, just my music lg blic3
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify apparently doesn't know my country.... Again

Hello Everyone. I'm a Free User and I know that changing country only give you a 14-days period before you have to change your parameters to the country you're currently in.However, no matter how many times I've tried today (the period ended today) I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Everyone.   I'm a Free User and I know that changing country only give you a 14-days period before you have to change your parameters to the country you're currently in. However, no mat...
  • NatsuLaSmileuse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify acc is linked to wrong facebook account

Hi, My spotify account is linked to the wrong facebook account. My girlfriend logged in once in my account and connected to facebook. That put her name and pic at the top right corner of the app. I disconnected and reconnected throught the Preference...

• Hi,   My spotify account is linked to the wrong facebook account. My girlfriend logged in once in my account and connected to facebook.    That put her name and pic at the top ...
  • GhostintheToast
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't connect my premium account to my Facebook account

I have a premium account that is not linked to Facebook. Since I already opened a free account with my Facebook account, I can not connect my premium account to Facebook. I can not close my free account. I removed the link to the application from my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account that is not linked to Facebook. Since I already opened a free account with my Facebook account, I can not connect my premium account to Facebook. I can not close my free acco...
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

please reset my address

Im trying to setup spotify for family but cannot remember the address used at registration. I've had to cancel my family subscription as Spotify refuses to allow me to confirm or even see my address. I'd like my account's address to be reset so that ...

• Im trying to setup spotify for family but cannot remember the address used at registration. I've had to cancel my family subscription as Spotify refuses to allow me to confirm or even see my add...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pague Spotify con promo de 3 meses y no puedo escuchar música sin wifi

Hola!!Pague la suscripción de tres meses de promo premium de Spotify y no puedo escuchar nada de música sin wifi o datos,Se supone que suscribiendome se activaría el servicio completo y no es así.Ya reinicie la cuenta e inclusive desisntale e instale...

• Hola!! Pague la suscripción de tres meses de promo premium de Spotify y no puedo escuchar nada de música sin wifi o datos, Se supone que suscribiendome se activaría el servicio completo y no es así...
  • Alfredddd
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Belgium website language

Hi, I'm a belgium user and what a frustration to navigate on website, first page is automatically in Dutch, why?Belgium is a country where 50% speak French and other 50% speak Dutch.So why first page of website is in Dutch?Yes I can change language, ...

• Regular
  •   Hi,   I'm a belgium user and what a frustration to navigate on website, first page is automatically in Dutch, why? Belgium is a country where 50% speak French and other 50% speak Dutc...
  • jaykyll
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify wont launch

Ive been using spotify for over a year now on my computer and all of a sudden it stopped launching when my computer boots up, and when i go to click on the icon on my desktop nothing happen. anyone know why this is happening??

• Casual Listener
  • Ive been using spotify for over a year now on my computer and all of a sudden it stopped launching when my computer boots up, and when i go to click on the icon on my desktop nothing happen. anyone k...
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Hacked, they deleted all my playlists which took years to create

Hi!As said in description, my account was hacked by somebody, I noticed right away because they immediately started listening to music that wasn't mine and I had to keep fighting to play music on my own device.After the person not giving up I signed ...

• Hi! As said in description, my account was hacked by somebody, I noticed right away because they immediately started listening to music that wasn't mine and I had to keep fighting to play music on...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Integration with node-sonos

Hello, I'm using this API https://github.com/jishi/node-sonos-http-apiSince the authorization new restrictions, It can't work with spotify interaction since it doesn't handle access tokens & keys so I wanted to implement it myself.From what I underst...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I'm using this API https://github.com/jishi/node-sonos-http-api Since the authorization new restrictions, It can't work with spotify interaction since it doesn't handle access tokens...
  • StarNab
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

payment are taken from my credit card

hi, theres payment taken from my credit card but there's no account link to it...I try to retrieve any profile link to my credit card and I found nothing... How can I cancel thoses payment? from the # on my credit card bill... I have no answers on th...

• hi, theres payment taken from my credit card but there's no account link to it... I try to retrieve any profile link to my credit card and I found nothing...    How can I cancel tho...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my facebook account has been blocked i need help logging in to my spotify account

My Facebook account was blocked and now I cannot get into my Spotify account. I do not want to keep getting charged for Spotify if I cannot use it. Please help Thanks

• My Facebook account was blocked and now I cannot get into my Spotify account.  I do not want to keep getting charged for Spotify if I cannot use it.  Please help   Thanks
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login with my Facebook account get the same error on all of my machines

I have not been able to log into spotify for months. I believe my spotify account is with Facebook. Whenever I try to login with Facebook (whether on my phone, computer or IPAD) I get the following error message: "Safari Cant Open the Page Too many r...

• Casual Listener
  • I have not been able to log into spotify for months. I believe my spotify account is with Facebook. Whenever I try to login with Facebook (whether on my phone, computer or IPAD) I get the following e...
  • LinuxProphet
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duda Plan familiar mismo domicilio, no recuerdo lo que puse

basicamente tengo una cuenta familiar pero no me aparece donde puedeo ver la info que puse al suscribirme, entonces necesito saber como puedo cambiarlo o ver lo que puse

• basicamente tengo una cuenta familiar pero no me aparece donde puedeo ver la info que puse al suscribirme, entonces necesito saber como puedo cambiarlo o ver lo que puse 
  • karly2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account not appearing

Hi, I'm following several account on spotify, but my account doesn't show in their followers list. How can i fix this? (I would like to appear on their list)

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm following several account on spotify, but my account doesn't show in their followers list. How can i fix this? (I would like to appear on their list)
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline Device Limit

I just subscribed to the Spotify for Families and have reading up on the how to's. Is the three offline device limit for the entire family account or per person on the account?

• Casual Listener
  • I just subscribed to the Spotify for Families and have reading up on the how to's. Is the three offline device limit for the entire family account or per person on the account?
  • MusicGypsy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help with my account please urgent

I do not know the email, nor the user nor anything, from my account spotify only the credit card that I have associated and I want to cancel it and I do not know how to do it ..

• I do not know the email, nor the user nor anything, from my account spotify only the credit card that I have associated and I want to cancel it and I do not know how to do it ..  
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Serviço Premium

Ola, eu acabei de realizar uma aquisição do Premium para estudante com o cartão NuBank e o valor ja foi descontado porém minha conta continua sendo Free alguém poderia me ajudar????

• Ola, eu acabei de realizar uma aquisição do Premium para estudante com o cartão NuBank e o valor ja foi descontado porém minha conta continua sendo Free alguém poderia me ajudar????
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! İnnial kart ile ödemeyi yaptığım halde 0.99 krş premium olamadım hala free gözüküyorum

innial kart ile ödeme yapıp 3 aylık 0.99 krş ödeme yaptığım halde hala premium olmadı hesabım free gözüküyor ve reklamlara boğuluyorum hesap hareketlerinde kanıtlar ssler mevcut yetkili biri ilgilenebilirmi altta önemli yerleri kapattım yetkili ister...

• innial kart ile ödeme yapıp 3 aylık 0.99  krş ödeme yaptığım halde hala premium olmadı hesabım free gözüküyor ve reklamlara boğuluyorum hesap hareketlerinde kanıtlar ssler mevcut yetkili biri il...
  • a-akyologlu
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes