Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

can't listen to music after returning to Hong Kong

I am a Hong Kong based Spotify user who spent three weeks in Oz. I am awared that I can't use Spotify after 2 weeks of my arrival due to the foreign restriction things. But then, I have returned to Hong Kong for like 3 days, but I still have no acces...

• I am a Hong Kong based Spotify user who spent three weeks in Oz. I am awared that I can't use Spotify after 2 weeks of my arrival due to the foreign restriction things. But then, I have returned to H...
  • icheung2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't agree invitation for family premium

Hi guys! I Need your help.my son has a Premium Family Account and send me an invitation.i Registered for a New spotify free Account and Try to agree the invitation, but it doesn't work. Can you help me? Every Time I get the Same Answer, that i have t...

• Hi guys! I Need your help. my son has a Premium Family Account and send me an invitation. i Registered for a New spotify free Account and Try to agree the invitation, but it doesn't work. Can you h...
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Back to premium. 3 months for 11.400 COP

I had premium account in the past year. In this month ( july), spotify said me "back to premium, 3 months for 11.400COP". I did, i pay to back premium account for 3 months. Now, when i see my card, i paid July and i will pay august normaly, no promot...

• I had premium account in the past year. In this month ( july), spotify said me "back to premium, 3 months for 11.400COP". I did, i pay to back premium account for 3 months. Now, when i see my card, i...
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My NUS card is running out. I want to add my new one to my spotify account. How?

Hi, My NUS card is about to run out, and I want to add my new one to my spotify, in order to recieve the 50% discount. I have tried various links, but it keeps saying that all my details are up to date. I can't find anywhere to change my NUS details,...

• Hi,   My NUS card is about to run out, and I want to add my new one to my spotify, in order to recieve the 50% discount. I have tried various links, but it keeps saying that all my details are...
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login problem facebook and email

Hi,I deactivated my facebook account that I used to login on Spotify with. When I try to register with a new email, i am told that my account is currently registered in another country? Not sure what the issue is here

• Hi, I deactivated my facebook account that I used to login on Spotify with. When I try to register with a new email, i am told that my account is currently registered in another country? Not sure ...
  • Laura
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help please!

So i have an lg k7 phone. I downloaded the spotify app, i had to delete my apps and start over. When i went to re-login after redownloading spotify it keeps telling me "unable to login due to wrong password" so i hit the forgot my password option, re...

• Casual Listener
  • So i have an lg k7 phone. I downloaded the spotify app, i had to delete my apps and start over. When i went to re-login after redownloading spotify it keeps telling me "unable to login due to wrong p...
  • Zbroszczyk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost premium subscription

I have a gift card that lasts 6 months, however my premium subscription has already gone after just a month of using it

• I have a gift card that lasts 6 months, however my premium subscription has already gone after just a month of using it
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username

• Casual Listener
  • Danadanuska08
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten password and wrong email

I have forgotten my password and my email is incorrect (gmal instead of gmail). How can i log in??

• I have forgotten my password and my email is incorrect (gmal instead of gmail). How can i log in??
  • natbruce71
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP

Hey, I bought 3 months premium for 0.99€. this offer renews at the end and costs 9.99€, which i dont want. "Your subscription will automatically renew on 9/28/16and you'll be charged 9,99 €" BUT: If I click unsubscribe now will I still have my 3 mont...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I bought 3 months premium for 0.99€. this offer renews at the end and costs 9.99€, which i dont want.   "Your subscription will automatically renew on 9/28/16and you'll be charge...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my country is not available

hi,my country is not available. i´ve had only one country to select "Germany" my Country is Luxembourg Greets

• hi, my country is not available. i´ve had only one country to select "Germany" my Country is Luxembourg   Greets
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset but can't log-in

I am being told I have an incorrect username or password. I can successfully log-in to an account management page, and change my password, but when i try to login to the Spotify player it tells me I have an incorrect username or password. I have sign...

• I am being told I have an incorrect username or password.   I can successfully log-in to an account management page, and change my password, but when i try to login to the Spotify player it tell...
  • brunofranceweb
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium

I have spotify premium but do not get the features on my account. On my account it says I have spotify free yet you guys still charged me for spotify premium today

• I have spotify premium but do not get the features on my account. On my account it says I have spotify free yet you guys still charged me for spotify premium today
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact Spotify Support?

When I email spotify they just send me an email back telling me to go to the help boards or go on Twitter. It doesn't actually help. Is there a way to get ahold of a real person? Someone is charging my bank on their account. I cant cancel it because ...

• When I email spotify they just send me an email back telling me to go to the help boards or go on Twitter. It doesn't actually help. Is there a way to get ahold of a real person? Someone is charging ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I unlink my Facebook from Spotify?

Hi, I checked that if I create a new account, it would be possible to transfer all my playlists and Premium from my actual account to the new one. The probelm is that I'd like to keep the new one with my current e-mail, but when I create a new accoun...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I checked that if I create a new account, it would be possible to transfer all my playlists and Premium from my actual account to the new one. The probelm is that I'd like to keep the new one wit...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidental unsubscription from the 3 months for 99¢

Hey is it possible for me to resubscribe to that same place? I had a whole month left and didn't know it. If possible please and thank you:)!! I would really like to subscribe to the same 3 for 99¢ plan.

• Hey is it possible for me to resubscribe to that same place? I had a whole month left and didn't know it. If possible please and thank you:)!! I would really like to subscribe to the same 3 for 99¢ p...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family sharing

Is there a family plan I can subscribe to?

• Is there a family plan I can subscribe to?
  • tjones17
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify membership

I asked Spotify to assist me with merging 2 accounts since I pay over 10 dollars for each one. I want to get a family plan. This was in June. They responded and said they were looking into in. I've still not heard back from them. This is frustrating ...

• Casual Listener
  • I asked Spotify to assist me with merging 2 accounts since I pay over 10 dollars for each one. I want to get a family plan. This was in June. They responded and said they were looking into in. I've s...
  • Nikilynn1980
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium won't let me play offline...On family plan

Hi all!I have a spotify family plan with myself and three other members. I have two issues with my accout. First and foremost being that it keeps kicking me out of using offline mode- saying that I can only use 3 devices at a time. Which is only absu...

• Hi all! I have a spotify family plan with myself and three other members. I have two issues with my accout. First and foremost being that it keeps kicking me out of using offline mode- saying that I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FIX MY **bleep**ING ACCOUNT

I cant log into my spotify account. Fix my account or else im unsubscribing to this piece of **bleep**

• I cant log into my spotify account. Fix my account or else im unsubscribing to this piece of **bleep**
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes