Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Password reset but can't log-in

I am being told I have an incorrect username or password. I can successfully log-in to an account management page, and change my password, but when i try to login to the Spotify player it tells me I have an incorrect username or password. I have sign...

• I am being told I have an incorrect username or password.   I can successfully log-in to an account management page, and change my password, but when i try to login to the Spotify player it tell...
  • brunofranceweb
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium

I have spotify premium but do not get the features on my account. On my account it says I have spotify free yet you guys still charged me for spotify premium today

• I have spotify premium but do not get the features on my account. On my account it says I have spotify free yet you guys still charged me for spotify premium today
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact Spotify Support?

When I email spotify they just send me an email back telling me to go to the help boards or go on Twitter. It doesn't actually help. Is there a way to get ahold of a real person? Someone is charging my bank on their account. I cant cancel it because ...

• When I email spotify they just send me an email back telling me to go to the help boards or go on Twitter. It doesn't actually help. Is there a way to get ahold of a real person? Someone is charging ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I unlink my Facebook from Spotify?

Hi, I checked that if I create a new account, it would be possible to transfer all my playlists and Premium from my actual account to the new one. The probelm is that I'd like to keep the new one with my current e-mail, but when I create a new accoun...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I checked that if I create a new account, it would be possible to transfer all my playlists and Premium from my actual account to the new one. The probelm is that I'd like to keep the new one wit...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidental unsubscription from the 3 months for 99¢

Hey is it possible for me to resubscribe to that same place? I had a whole month left and didn't know it. If possible please and thank you:)!! I would really like to subscribe to the same 3 for 99¢ plan.

• Hey is it possible for me to resubscribe to that same place? I had a whole month left and didn't know it. If possible please and thank you:)!! I would really like to subscribe to the same 3 for 99¢ p...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family sharing

Is there a family plan I can subscribe to?

• Is there a family plan I can subscribe to?
  • tjones17
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify membership

I asked Spotify to assist me with merging 2 accounts since I pay over 10 dollars for each one. I want to get a family plan. This was in June. They responded and said they were looking into in. I've still not heard back from them. This is frustrating ...

• Casual Listener
  • I asked Spotify to assist me with merging 2 accounts since I pay over 10 dollars for each one. I want to get a family plan. This was in June. They responded and said they were looking into in. I've s...
  • Nikilynn1980
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium won't let me play offline...On family plan

Hi all!I have a spotify family plan with myself and three other members. I have two issues with my accout. First and foremost being that it keeps kicking me out of using offline mode- saying that I can only use 3 devices at a time. Which is only absu...

• Hi all! I have a spotify family plan with myself and three other members. I have two issues with my accout. First and foremost being that it keeps kicking me out of using offline mode- saying that I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FIX MY **bleep**ING ACCOUNT

I cant log into my spotify account. Fix my account or else im unsubscribing to this piece of **bleep**

• I cant log into my spotify account. Fix my account or else im unsubscribing to this piece of **bleep**
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Different Accounts - I have different Premium Accounts on my iPad and iPhone;

It appears I have two separate Spotify accounts - one each on my iPad and iPhone. How to I combine them?

• Casual Listener
  • It appears I have two separate Spotify accounts - one each on my iPad and iPhone. How to I combine them?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone, can't get into premium

Hello, I got a new phone last week and my account is now showing as the free version, I can't get into premium- my credit card was most recenty charged on 7/7/16. I've tried uninstalling, otheruser names, etc. Please help

• Hello,   I got a new phone last week and my account is now showing as the free version, I can't get into premium- my credit card was most recenty charged on 7/7/16. I've tried uninstalling, ot...
  • Braydenw76
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Didnt get the 3 months premium (June offer)

Hello, I got an offer on my email, "Dance the whole summer with Premium for 99 kr", and I decided to resubscribe to Spotify, however, I am now getting charged for the months I was supposed to get for free when I subscribed last month. The offer ended...

• Hello,   I got an offer on my email, "Dance the whole summer with Premium for 99 kr", and I decided to resubscribe to Spotify, however, I am now getting charged for the months I was supposed t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

discounted premium not working, charged anyway

SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS... spotify has charged me 4 times worth of discounted premium as a student which is a total of $20.16. i think ive been charged 4 times due to the fact of me trying to get it 4 times. each time i was told i didnt exist ...

• Casual Listener
  • SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS... spotify has charged me 4 times worth of discounted premium as a student which is a total of $20.16. i think ive been charged 4 times due to the fact of me trying to ...
  • Camleewatson98
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Logged in on two different accounts (by mistake)

Hi! Yesterday I reconfigurated my iPhone and had to reinstall Spotify. I chose the option to log in using Facebook. However, my Facebook account wasn't the account who was already logged in. But I didn't notice.. Untill I saw a different username (fr...

• Hi!   Yesterday I reconfigurated my iPhone and had to reinstall Spotify. I chose the option to log in using Facebook. However, my Facebook account wasn't the account who was already logged in....
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issues with subscription

Dear Spotify, forumToday I have subscribed Spotify Premium using the button "Upgrade" from Spotify desktop app but for my surprise, I have received the family package over the normal, how can I fix that? Att,

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify, forum Today I have subscribed Spotify Premium using the button "Upgrade" from Spotify desktop app but for my surprise, I have received the family package over the normal, how can I f...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing out from everywhere

i've been trying to log out from everywhere several times but it just doesnt work, what can i do?

• i've been trying to log out from everywhere several times but it just doesnt work, what can i do?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con la sesión

Hola, tenía la aplicación en el celular pero por algunos problemas la elimine y ahora la volví a poner. Pero no me acuerdo mi nombre de usuario, y cuando pongo el correo para que me manden la información, me pone que no hay un usuario activo con ese ...

• Hola, tenía la aplicación en el celular pero por algunos problemas la elimine y ahora la volví a poner. Pero no me acuerdo mi nombre de usuario, y cuando pongo el correo para que me manden la informa...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log in

I tapped on the Spotify app to open it & found I had somehow been logged out ? no big deal. so I entered my info to log back in and it doesn't let me. after many attempts I just decided to reset my password. I then tried to log in again and it still ...

• I tapped on the Spotify app to open it & found I had somehow been logged out ? no big deal. so I entered my info to log back in and it doesn't let me. after many attempts I just decided to reset ...
  • dvv23
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Device password

I keep getting an error message when I try to set a password for my devices. Any ideas?

• I keep getting an error message when I try to set a password for my devices. Any ideas?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes