Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Student Discount

I have had premium for a long time now and as a student the discount is great! However I never go the code to renew my student discount and have been charged the full amount for at least the past 5 months and ive been trying to get this fixed since i...

• I have had premium for a long time now and as a student the discount is great! However I never go the code to renew my student discount and have been charged the full amount for at least the past 5 m...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cuenta familiar problemas

Tngo cuenta familiar pero al ingresar cada uno en su dispositivo se corta el otro como se hace para configurarlo??? y no interrumpirnos entre nosotros

• Tngo cuenta familiar pero al ingresar cada uno en su dispositivo se corta el otro como se hace para configurarlo??? y no interrumpirnos entre nosotros 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Add Family to "Premium For Family" because "not based in the same country"

Hello,I am trying to add a family member to my "Spotify for Family" account. On the other account I am getting the error message: "We couldnt add you to Premium for Family as your account needs to be based in the same country as the owner of the Prem...

• Hello, I am trying to add a family member to my "Spotify for Family" account.   On the other account I am getting the error message: "We couldnt add you to Premium for Family as your account ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my account

My music keep stopping beause someone else is using it and I don't know who... I tried to log out of all devices and change my password, but it's still happening. What else can I do?

• My music keep stopping beause someone else is using it and I don't know who... I tried to log out of all devices and change my password, but it's still happening. What else can I do?
  • eyewonn
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecs from Facebook?

Hey guys! I accidentaly linked my spotify with brother's facebook. Now, I cannot log out. I tryed removing it from Facebook Apps - NOT WORKING. Removing it from Desktop app (EDIT > PREF. > Disconnect from facebook) - NOT WORKING TOO (My name is from ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! I accidentaly linked my spotify with brother's facebook. Now, I cannot log out. I tryed removing it from Facebook Apps - NOT WORKING. Removing it from Desktop app (EDIT > PREF. > Disc...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Minor username change

Hello, at the top right of my spotify my username is joeyjoeyjoe. But I really want it to be JoeyJoeyJoe I am VERY picky on these things Please help Kind Regards,

Top right of my spotify http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62291153/Signature.png
  • Hello, at the top right of my spotify my username is joeyjoeyjoe. But I really want it to be JoeyJoeyJoe I am VERY picky on these things 😛 Please help Kind Regards,
  • bus_stop
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Still got charged

How the **bleep** do you get in touch with people who can actually help 

• How the **bleep** do you get in touch with people who can actually help  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs that arent mine, divices that arent mine appearing

I have spotify on 2 devices all together (one android phone (moved from an old to new but still own both phones - Old’s battery is dead) and one iPad.) I do not share my account with anyone (I learned my lesson when I shared my Netflix account). At w...

• I have spotify on 2 devices all together (one android phone (moved from an old to new but still own both phones - Old’s battery is dead) and one iPad.)  I do not share my account with anyone (I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to family subscription

Hi everyone, everytime i want to upgrade my membership into "premium for family" my google chrome says= i have to activate my javascript, which i already did. Please tell me what i have to do? Thank you very much

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, everytime i want to upgrade my membership into "premium for family" my google chrome says= i have to activate my javascript, which i already did. Please tell me what i have to do? Thank ...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accessing other user's playlist on family plan?

My fiance and I are now on a family plan, and she wants to be able to see what I'm listening to - is there a way for her to access my playlists/listening history/etc? There are some specific lists of mine that she wants, so I've shared them with her,...

• Casual Listener
  • My fiance and I are now on a family plan, and she wants to be able to see what I'm listening to - is there a way for her to access my playlists/listening history/etc?  There are some specific li...
  • iamleek
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

pay pal

I just singed up and paid with pay pal. then i got an error on your page. pay pal went through to you , but it did not sign me up.

• I just singed up and paid with pay pal.  then i got an error on your page.  pay pal went through to you , but it did not sign me up.
  • jkaikkonen
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem with Family account

This is the stupidest thing I have ever had to go through. I wanted to add my oldest child to our family account. It's in my wifes name, with me as a family member.First when I (on my wifes account) try to add a member, I find out that this isnt poss...

• Casual Listener
  • This is the stupidest thing I have ever had to go through. I wanted to add my oldest child to our family account. It's in my wifes name, with me as a family member. First when I (on my wifes account...
  • danielbooi
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment Update?

My account is overdrawn but I can get money put in right now. If I put money into my nominated account, will it go out straight away? As I have other bills to pay and it won't be there tomorrow...

• Casual Listener
  • My account is overdrawn but I can get money put in right now. If I put money into my nominated account, will it go out straight away? As I have other bills to pay and it won't be there tomorrow...
  • ToniBaloni11
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

repeatedly charged without receiving service

Hi, I have just noticed that I have been repeatedly charged for the spotify premium service from my paypal account although I have not been able to access premium on any of my devices - iphone or laptop. Can you please let me know how I get a refund ...

• Hi, I have just noticed that I have been repeatedly charged for the spotify premium service from my paypal account although I have not been able to access premium on any of my devices - iphone or lap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for premium spotify

I have been charged twice via spotify premium on my mobile phone account rather than bank.I have tried using contact form and have had no reply.EE cannot retrieve the money for me as its a third party. I need to get spotify to release the payment bac...

• I have been charged twice via spotify premium on my mobile phone account rather than bank. I have tried using contact form and have had no reply. EE cannot retrieve the money for me as its a third ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get the offer for 3 months of premium for 6.99?

So I just opened spotify and it offers me 3 months of premium for 6.99 eur, I click it, but then it redirects me to a place where I can only get 1 month for 6.99? Why is that? I can't find the offer on web, only on spotify client. help me?

• Regular
  • So I just opened spotify and it offers me 3 months of premium for 6.99 eur, I click it, but then it redirects me to a place where I can only get 1 month for 6.99? Why is that? I can't find the offer ...
  • defxas
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Spotify Family

I've just accidently subscribed to Spotify Family (I had premium). And I want to cancel my Family subscription but then I'll also lose my Premium subscription? Is there a possibility to just easily switch back to Premium which also prevents me from p...

• I've just accidently subscribed to Spotify Family (I had premium). And I want to cancel my Family subscription but then I'll also lose my Premium subscription?   Is there a possibility to just...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Username after signing in with Facebook?

Hi everyone! I originally signed up using my Facebook account out of pure laziness, as I'm sure a lot of people do; However I don't really use Facebook that much now and I would rather be able to login using a normal Username and a password that is n...

• Hi everyone!   I originally signed up using my Facebook account out of pure laziness, as I'm sure a lot of people do; However I don't really use Facebook that much now and I would rather be ab...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One family subscription member moving to UAE

Hi all, I live in Denmark and my friend is paying the family subscription but I will move to UAE. As my friend will continue paying from Denmark and me being part of the family memebership, will I be able to listen to Spotify when i move to UAE?

• Hi all,   I live in Denmark and my friend is paying the family subscription but I will move to UAE. As my friend will continue paying from Denmark and me being part of the family memebership, ...
  • tinuz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change account profile country

So my dad recently subscribed a family account and invited me, i accepted the invite and created a profile. The profile's country is automatically selected to singapore, and when I try to edit my profile and select another country, the dropdown only ...

• So my dad recently subscribed a family account and invited me, i accepted the invite and created a profile. The profile's country is automatically selected to singapore, and when I try to edit my pro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes