Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Merging Family plans

I have a Family plan that i have cancelled, because i'm going to be a part of my dad's family plan instead.I can however not accept his invite to the family plan. I have cancelled my subscription, but for some reason it will not allow my subscription...

• Regular
  • I have a Family plan that i have cancelled, because i'm going to be a part of my dad's family plan instead. I can however not accept his invite to the family plan.   I have cancelled my subsc...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still having premium while wanting free

Hi, First, sorry for my bad English, but I´ve had this premium account for free for one month.A few days too late, I signed back to the free version, but I got a paycheck. I refused to pay, because I changed my profile into free. I did this a few tim...

• Hi,   First, sorry for my bad English, but I´ve had this premium account for free for one month. A few days too late, I signed back to the free version, but I got a paycheck. I refused to pay...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing country & payment

Hi guys, I have recently changed countries from England to Australia. I want to change my country and payment card for my premium account but it won't let me.. I need to change the country in order to change to my aussie bank card and it doesn't even...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, I have recently changed countries from England to Australia. I want to change my country and payment card for my premium account but it won't let me.. I need to change the country in order t...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently bought Spotify Family

So I was going to buy Spotify Premium, when I accidently bought Spotify Family. Can I in anyway undo this other than contacting Spotify and hoping they'll change the subscription and tranfer back the spare money? I already contacted them, but it can ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I was going to buy Spotify Premium, when I accidently bought Spotify Family. Can I in anyway undo this other than contacting Spotify and hoping they'll change the subscription and tranfer back the...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not a single song is playing, from anywhere,

Just turned on spotify desktop, had it playing my playlist, i put computer to sleep, came back, turned it back on, not a single song will play, not from my playlist, radio, discover, ads, etc. Audiio I uninstalled and reinstalled, still having same i...

• Casual Listener
  • Just turned on spotify desktop, had  it playing my playlist, i put computer to sleep, came back, turned it back on, not a single song will play, not from my playlist, radio, discover, ads, etc. ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

add users without facebook

I signed up through facebook and I want to add my kids that do not have facebook. I have tried a few different ways to figure out a password that works for them with no success. I dont want them on facebook. I have tried changing the password to rese...

• I signed up through facebook and I want to add my kids that do not have facebook. I have tried a few different ways to figure out a password that works for them with no success.  I dont want the...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium to 9 kr.

I saw an add there you couldt buy Spotify Premium for 9 dkk but then I pay it took 99 dkk.

• I saw an add there you couldt buy Spotify Premium for 9 dkk but then I pay it took 99 dkk.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

disable account spotify

hello I do not know how to disable my account spotify , I have another premium and I do not use

• hello I do not know how to disable my account spotify , I have another premium and I do not use
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How the delate the account???

I've tried to delete my account twice following your instructions and filling in the form but... I'm still here. I'm aware that your assistance does not exist but I want to delate my account. Please do something!!!!

• Visitor
  • I've tried to delete my account twice following your instructions and filling in the form but... I'm still here. I'm aware that your assistance does not exist but I want to delate my account. Please ...
  • JuanMBuffo
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Subscription

Hello! my bank gave me an over draft fee because Spotify charged me on a date I couldn't get to the bank to deposit money. My bank will not refund me or dismiss the fee unless Spotify refunds me the amount I was charged. Would you please do that for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! my bank gave me an over draft fee because Spotify charged me on a date I couldn't get to the bank to deposit money. My bank will not refund me or dismiss the fee unless Spotify refunds me the ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I've accidentally bought the premium thinking it was priced at 0.99€ for three months, but that was just for who hadn't activated that offer before, while I've bought the premium a year ago, and leaving premium after the three months. So, now I've bo...

• Casual Listener
  • I've accidentally bought the premium thinking it was priced at 0.99€ for three months, but that was just for who hadn't activated that offer before, while I've bought the premium a year ago, and leav...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Other] Is there anyway to get help??

I am on Spotify Premium, which works on my phone. When i log in on my laptop it says I am on 'free'.I want to upgrade to family. But dont know if i should do it from my phone or laptop??? I also dont want to be charged twice, Im pretty sure i've alre...

• I am  on Spotify Premium, which works on my phone. When i log in on my laptop it says I am on 'free'. I want to upgrade to family. But dont know if i should do it from my phone or laptop??? I a...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop payment charges to cancelled subscription

I've already cancelled my subscription but still received payment charges to my credit card, per advice of the bank spotify should inform them stop the charges. I hope you could help me on thisDo you have any contact no. For us to communicate our con...

• I've already cancelled my subscription but still received payment charges to my credit card, per advice of the bank spotify should inform them stop the charges. I hope you could help me on this Do y...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete account

Hello!I would like to delete my spotify account for good. how do i do it?I've tried everything and I would like an assesor help me to cancel de account.I don´t undestand why it's so difficult to cancel an account. Plese help me. Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hello! I would like to delete my spotify account for good. how do i do it? I've tried everything and I would like an assesor help me to cancel de account. I don´t undestand why it's so difficult...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Change american subscription to brazillian

Hello guys, i'm a spotify user for a very long, from a time that ppl didn't know it here in Brazil, so I've created my account (english one) and I'm paying monthly 7,99 USD. The thing is, now spotify has support for brazillian accounts, and Brazilian...

• Hello guys,   i'm a spotify user for a very long, from a time that ppl didn't know it here in Brazil, so I've created my account (english one) and I'm paying monthly 7,99 U...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant connect my spotify premium to my facebook

I have a free facebook spotify account as well as a premium spotify account that isnt connected to my facebook.Ive tried several times to connect them but it always gives me an error.What can i do? I emailed support but they replied saying i should a...

• I have a free facebook spotify account as well as a premium spotify account that isnt connected to my facebook. Ive tried several times to connect them but it always gives me an error. What can...
  • IsoLight
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need help

My app will not open on my s5 phone. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • My app will not open on my s5 phone. Why?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why won't you delete my account

I have emailed Spotify two times all i ever get is the no-reply email. i just want to delete my account for the love of Pete

• Visitor
  • I have emailed Spotify two times all i ever get is the no-reply email. i just want to delete my account for the love of Pete
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

Borrar cuenta

Buenas, quisiera borrar mi cuenta de forma permanente ya que no tengo ninguna suscripcion activa.El email es angelalonso29314gmail.comUn saludo.

• Visitor
  • Buenas, quisiera borrar mi cuenta de forma permanente ya que no tengo ninguna suscripcion activa. El email es angelalonso29314gmail.com Un saludo.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing playlist owner

I have a question. My family first started off with one account, on my fathers account. On that account i made playlist for me only to use. Now, i have an own account too, but my fathers account is still the owner of the playlists, so he cant delete ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a question. My family first started off with one account, on my fathers account. On that account i made playlist for me only to use. Now, i have an own account too, but my fathers account is s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes