Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium offers

The summer offer with 3 months of premium for 99krDoes it include the one free month?

• The summer offer with 3 months of premium for 99kr Does it include the one free month?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

I've moved back to sweden from australia.I'm trying to change the payment to a swedish card but I can't because Spotify is still registered on Australia. But I can't change the country either, and I've tried the spotify tutorial.

• I've moved back to sweden from australia. I'm trying to change the payment to a swedish card but I can't because Spotify is still registered on Australia. But I can't change the country either, and ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Hi! I've been a spotify user for a very long time but I stopped using it for a while. Spotify sent me an email saying that they'll give an offer to pay 3 months for $6, so I took it (the offers ends on June 30 as that's what the email says) but I jus...

• Hi! I've been a spotify user for a very long time but I stopped using it for a while. Spotify sent me an email saying that they'll give an offer to pay 3 months for $6, so I took it (the offers ends ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change the payment method

Hi guys i've got a problem, i try to change my payment method but i can't do this.When i go to the payment page the site don't show me "Update details" or something else.The site show's me only the button "stay premium". If I click it i see this mess...

• Hi guys i've got a problem, i try to change my payment method but i can't do this. When i go to the payment page the site don't show me "Update details" or something else. The site show's me only t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

STILL NOT WORKING

I've tried everything, but still not working though I use the same account and the thing is I didn't receive any emails from you guys after I subscribed. It still says FREE

• I've tried everything, but still not working though I use the same account and the thing is I didn't receive any emails from you guys after I subscribed. It still says FREE
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Helppp

I have Spotify Premium. Yesterday my mom got an email saying that she paid for the monthly charge or whatever. But my phone is telling me that I don't have Spotify Premium. But it's telling my sister who's on the same family plan that she does. I rea...

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify Premium. Yesterday my mom got an email saying that she paid for the monthly charge or whatever. But my phone is telling me that I don't have Spotify Premium. But it's telling my sister...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Set back Cancelled premium Family

Hey I cancelled my family plan by error and it will end at the end of the billing period. I want it to continue but can't find anywhere how to cancel my cancellation. Can anyone help me on this?Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I cancelled my family plan by error and it will end at the end of the billing period. I want it to continue but can't find anywhere how to cancel my cancellation.  Can anyone he...
  • jordi92500
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium For Family Concurrent Users

So, I see up to 6 can use the same subscription, but how many can listen to different music online at once? Just the one? But 3 can listen offline at once. Is this right?

• So, I see up to 6 can use the same subscription, but how many can listen to different music online at once? Just the one? But 3 can listen offline at once. Is this right?
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Family

Hi there.. i can see if i get Spotify Family i can invite 5 ppl = 6 ppl totally. We are 7 ppl in this family - is it possible to add more?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there..   i can see if i get Spotify Family i can invite 5 ppl = 6 ppl totally.   We are 7 ppl in this family - is it possible to add  more?
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has started an account with my email.

I wanted to change the emailadress in my account, and got the message that my new email-adress was already in use. I logged in this unknown account just asking for a new password. How do I rapport this account? I want it removed and deleted.

• I wanted to change the emailadress in my account, and got the message that my new email-adress was already in use. I logged in this unknown account just asking for a new password. How do I rapport th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linkear mi cuenta premium a Facebook

Hola necesito ayuda tengo una cuenta gratuita linkeada a Facebook y quiero poner Facebook en mi cuenta premium pero no se como me pueden ayudar

• Casual Listener
  • Hola necesito ayuda tengo una cuenta gratuita linkeada a Facebook y quiero poner Facebook en mi cuenta premium pero no se como me pueden ayudar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't cancel premium subscription - says "incorrect password"

I'm trying to cancel my premium subscription but it won't let me. When I type in my password to confirm it says it's incorrect, even though I'm 100% certain it's the correct password. Tried using incognito mode in Chrome as well as other browsers but...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to cancel my premium subscription but it won't let me. When I type in my password to confirm it says it's incorrect, even though I'm 100% certain it's the correct password. Tried using inc...
  • rachellejane017
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Important

I have a problem. I have been paying for spotify for the last couple of months and now I get a message that I can't use it for more than 14 days on foreign countries. How can you charge me for a service you are not providing? Please reconfirm me if t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem. I have been paying for spotify for the last couple of months and now I get a message that I can't use it for more than 14 days on foreign countries. How can you charge me for a serv...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

singtel spotify

hi im on singtel spotify premium account can i upgrade to the family version? how to?

• hi im on singtel spotify premium account   can i upgrade to the family version? how to?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me 3 times and non activated my account.

Hi, i wanted pay my premium subscrition, but the pay form gave me an error message, so i tried again in different hours, but spotify premium never was activated so i left that but now checking my bank account i have 3 charges of $99 MXNso i have 2 qu...

• Hi, i wanted pay my premium subscrition, but the pay form gave me an error message, so i tried again in different hours, but spotify premium never was activated so i left that but now checking m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Indosat IM3 subscription - Can not login anymore

Hey thereI am using Spotify Premium for a while now, and I am super happy.I am currently staying in Indonesia, which offers free Spotify data traffic when registering over their site.I was very happy and eager to start streaming music, and not only l...

• Regular
  • Hey there I am using Spotify Premium for a while now, and I am super happy. I am currently staying in Indonesia, which offers free Spotify data traffic when registering over their site. I was ve...
  • n3ssi3
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my account

Hello,Over the last month or so I have been continually interrupted by someone else using my Spotify.It is not restricted to a time of day, but a password change and logging out of devices has not helped.Whoever is using my account appears to be real...

• Visitor
  • Hello, Over the last month or so I have been continually interrupted by someone else using my Spotify. It is not restricted to a time of day, but a password change and logging out of devices has no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cant subscribe to spotify family!

Hi there, i live in Brazil and i was using spotify family, today spotify announced the new spotify family plan wich is way cheaper so i wanted to change to it, when i tried at first i received a message saying that i cant make that change. So i just ...

• Hi there, i live in Brazil and i was using spotify family, today spotify announced the new spotify family plan wich is way cheaper so i wanted to change to it, when i tried at first i received a mess...
  • alinneariel
  • 15 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Subscription
  • 15 replies
  • 6 likes