Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged twice still says free

my bank statement shows 2 charges. After deleting app still says free user.I contacted but they might use the wrong email as the email linked to my account I don't know the password for any longer.

• my bank statement shows 2 charges. After deleting app still says free user. I contacted but they might use the wrong email as the email linked to my account I don't know the password for any longer.
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant connect facebook with my new account

I think I already have signing spotify a long time ago with my facebook. Today I creat account with email and made a premium. But I cant connect to facebook. I already go to facebook, remove spotify, connect, accept into facebook page, but in my prof...

• I think I already have signing spotify a long time ago with my facebook.   Today I creat account with email and made a premium.   But I cant connect to facebook. I already go to faceboo...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please stop charging me!!!!

Hi, I downgraded my premium to free versin in January 2015 but still being charged with the monthly fee!!! I sent email to the Spotify and Paypal to stop debiting the monthly fee, but no response either. Please please please stop charging me and reim...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I downgraded my premium to free versin in January 2015 but still being charged with the monthly fee!!! I sent email to the Spotify and Paypal to stop debiting the monthly fee, but no res...
  • eeeek1111
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Facebook login to regular

Hi I have setup an account with my facebook details and downloaded the spotify application to my desktop. My administrator security settings prevent me from logging into the application using my facebook details (I do not have control over the admin ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have setup an account with my facebook details and downloaded the spotify application to my desktop. My administrator security settings prevent me from logging into the application usin...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just signed up to 60 day free trial today, but am only getting ONE day.

Hi, I'm extremely upset. I just signed up to the 60 day free trial earlier. To avoid getting unknowingly charged at the end of the period, I cancelled my subscription at the same time. I was under the impression that this would only cancel my trial a...

• Hi,   I'm extremely upset. I just signed up to the 60 day free trial earlier. To avoid getting unknowingly charged at the end of the period, I cancelled my subscription at the same time. ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Premium Subscription Problems

I just signed up for the student premium account, and it charged my bank for the $5.40. Although when I was signing up for my premium account on my phone, the website I guess had a glitch when I was putting in my school information. It wouldn't let m...

• I just signed up for the student premium account, and it charged my bank for the $5.40. Although when I was signing up for my premium account on my phone, the website I guess had a glitch when I was ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium runs out 2015-06-02, still premium today?

Hi guys. With a new phone contract from T-Mobile I got the spotify plan. To activate that I need a non premium account, so I canceled premium. The overview says it runs out at 2015-06-02, but I'm still premium today (2015-06-07) and so cannot activat...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys.   With a new phone contract from T-Mobile I got the spotify plan. To activate that I need a non premium account, so I canceled premium. The overview says it runs out at 2015-06-02, bu...
  • Daepilin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

correo electrónico asociado

Buenas quiero saber el correo electrónico asociado a mi cuenta de spotify, como puedo conseguirlo

• Buenas quiero saber el correo electrónico asociado a mi cuenta de spotify, como puedo conseguirlo
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con el país

Hola, desde hace unos días cuando intento iniciar mi cuenta de spotify me da error porque dice que el el país en el que me encuentro y el de mi pefin no coinciden. Vivo en España y en mi perfil también pone España. Nunca he utilizado mi cuenta fuera ...

• Hola,   desde hace unos días cuando intento iniciar mi cuenta de spotify me da error porque dice que el el país en el que me encuentro y el de mi pefin no coinciden. Vivo en España y en mi per...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify trying to make me pay TWICE?!

I've had spotify premium for ages now and rarely had a problem, well I opened up spotify this morning and it says theres a problem with my payment to renew my subscribtion. Now of course this is odd to me cause as you can see by the attatched screens...

• I've had spotify premium for ages now and rarely had a problem, well I opened up spotify this morning and it says theres a problem with my payment to renew my subscribtion. Now of course this is odd ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Hey thereThe app signed me out a few days ago and ever since I cannot log back in. It gets to the logging in loading part but doesnt go any further. I have reinstalled the app numerous amounts of times and still the same.Please help.Cheers.

• Hey there The app signed me out a few days ago and ever since I cannot log back in. It gets to the logging in loading part but doesnt go any further. I have reinstalled the app numerous amounts of t...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not getting premium

I have payed for the past 6 months of premium but only have free service. When I go to "upgrade to premium" and all it does is offer me a better deal on premium...and im not going to pay 2 charges when im not even getting what im paying for. Once I p...

• I have payed for the past 6 months of premium but only have free service. When I go to "upgrade to premium" and all it does is offer me a better deal on premium...and im not going to pay 2 charges wh...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist has disappeared

I just recently opened up spotify (i keep it running all the time) and I found that my playlist said that there were no songs in my playlist. This is the only playlist that I have offline, and seems to be the only playlist that this has happened to. ...

• I just recently opened up spotify (i keep it running all the time) and I found that my playlist said that there were no songs in my playlist. This is the only playlist that I have offline, and seems ...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does an album i've already listened to keep coming back around as i'm listening to a new album ?

I listen to an album and move on to another album and music from the previous album(s) come back around - why is there no stop function or clear from queue option?? - i've even tried to remove the previous played album and it still plays over the cur...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to an album and move on to another album and music from the previous album(s) come back around - why is there no stop function or clear from queue option?? - i've even tried to remove the pr...
  • jerm0420666
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting account

Hi, I once created my account using facebook. I don't want to use facebook to log in anymore. I've sent 3 contact forms to delete my account so that i can create it anew.So far no answer from spotify except dor an automatic mail telling me to go read...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I once created my account using facebook. I don't want to use facebook to log in anymore.   I've sent 3 contact forms to delete my account so that i can create it anew. So far no...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought family package, Code not working.

I recently bought a family package with my Father, but the code i received did not work.Some help Would be very Nice..

• Casual Listener
  • I recently bought a family package with my Father, but the code i received did not work. Some help Would be very Nice..
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Not Accepting Payment For premium

I recently tried to upgrade to Spotify premium, but my payment info was declined. I tried two separate accounts, each of which work with all other places except Spotify.

• I recently tried to upgrade to Spotify premium, but my payment info was declined.  I tried two separate accounts, each of which work with all other places except Spotify.
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

I upgraded to premium last night on the student discount and it charged me 4 times on my debit card. How do I get them to fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium last night on the student discount and it charged me 4 times on my debit card. How do I get them to fix it?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing profile name

Hello. I was wondering if there's any chance to change your profile name? I am aware that you can not change the username, but that's not the case. I recently linked Facebook with my Spotify account, and upon disconnecting from Facebook (via Preferen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   I was wondering if there's any chance to change your profile name? I am aware that you can not change the username, but that's not the case.   I recently linked Facebook with m...
  • zoolegacy
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscriber, Cannot get email to set password for offline device, logitech squeezebox, etc

I am a premium subscriber. I subscribed to Spotify with a Faebook Account. I want to get Sptoify on my smart TV, Squuzebox and my phone, but I need a password to do this. I follow th edirections TO A T and get caught in this never ending cycle. I bel...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium subscriber.    I subscribed to Spotify with a Faebook Account.   I want to get Sptoify on my smart TV, Squuzebox and my phone, but I need a password to do this. &nbs...
  • mikeguild
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes