Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Not getting response from inquiry about charging early

I submitted a contact form about trying to cancel spotify premium on the 29th when account was supposed to be charged on the 30th but seeing it already charged. I've stopped using spotify altogether so that I will not have used any of the features an...

• Casual Listener
  • I submitted a contact form about trying to cancel spotify premium on the 29th when account was supposed to be charged on the 30th but seeing it already charged. I've stopped using spotify altogether ...
  • 1mattkilgore
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account might be hacked

I noticed lately that my playlist was removed and that my Song section was also modified. Today i see in the app, under the volume tab that a device is playing music under my acocunt but it isnt a device of mine...How can i remove the device? I alrea...

• Regular
  • I noticed lately that my playlist was removed and that my Song section was also modified. Today i see in the app, under the volume tab that a device is playing music under my acocunt but it isnt a de...
  • saitoh183
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Disabled After Premium Cancelled

Hello, i understand that my account has been disabled, however is there a chance that i could possibly retrieve my old songs and playlists as i have started a new account and chosen to stick to 'free' spotify. The username that this is about is; 'ati...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hello, i understand that my account has been disabled, however is there a chance that i could possibly retrieve my old songs and playlists as i have started a new account and chosen to stick to...
  • Ir0flawd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Family Plan

Just signed up under new family plan. Sent invite to my son but he already was a premium member. I told him to cancel that subscription so he could join our family plan. Will he lose his playlists or is there some way to move his account under our fa...

• Just signed up under new family plan.  Sent invite to my son but he already was a premium member.  I told him to cancel that subscription so he could join our family plan.  Will he los...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I am wanting to keep premium but with a student discount. I am currently paying the full £10 for the survice and just payed for this months. If i change my payment to a student discount now, will it charge me again straight away?

• Visitor
  • I am wanting to keep premium but with a student discount. I am currently paying the full £10 for the survice and just payed for this months. If i change my payment to a student discount now, will it ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook data lingering after disconnect

Recently I decided to disconnect my facebook account since I hadn't used anything it gave me since I decided to connect it. Unfortunately my facebook data (profile pic, full name displayed instead of username) is still attached to my account (all oth...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently I decided to disconnect my facebook account since I hadn't used anything it gave me since I decided to connect it. Unfortunately my facebook data (profile pic, full name displayed instead of...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to subscribe to premium

Hello,I just tried to subscribe to premium via PayPal and I had a message along the lines of:"Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription".The payment was taken from PayPal however.Would someone b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just tried to subscribe to premium via PayPal and I had a message along the lines of: "Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription...
  • marksymoo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Update My Account Details / Payment Info

This is the message I get when I try to upgrade I can't update my payment details or anything.Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer service team who can help you furthe...

• Regular
  • This is the message I get when I try to upgrade I can't update my payment details or anything. Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Co...
  • mayberry111
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! enable old account and merge two accounts

Hello world, I had a premium spotify account two years ago linked to a none existing facebook account now. I was traveling in different countries and my fb account was locked even my recover gmail account. I put wrong phone number and birthdate (litt...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello world,   I had a premium spotify account two years ago linked to a none existing facebook account now. I was traveling in different countries and my fb account was locked even my recover...
  • Syzze
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How long before delete my account?

I have written an email and also used the contactformular, because I want my account deleted asap! How long time does it take? It's pretty urgent.

• Regular
  • I have written an email and also used the contactformular, because I want my account deleted asap! How long time does it take? It's pretty urgent.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to set Device Password

Hi, I am unable to set device password. Says email is unavailable. I logged out and in several times. Please help

• Visitor
  • Hi,    I am unable to set device password. Says email is unavailable. I logged out and in several times.    Please help 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for abroad

Hello, I'm going to india for one month, being premium member in here in US here, can i still use my spotify in india?P.s. they don't have spotify in india yet.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm going to india for one month, being premium member in here in US here, can i still use my spotify in india? P.s. they don't have spotify in india yet.
  • bexajax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help My Account and lists are gone T_T

Hello... I think i really messed up things... I had created a Spotify account a while ago. Then i tried to connect that account to a Facebook account. But somehow i had 2 accounts (the one that i created and the face one) Anyway i continued to use, t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello...   I think i really messed up things...   I had created a Spotify account a while ago.   Then i tried to connect that account to a Facebook account. But somehow i had 2 a...
  • gurkanelmas
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing rate changed

I have been on the Student Premium rate for quite some time, but this month my card was charged the full monthly rate. I am not seeing any way to re-verify my current student status. Help please!

• I have been on the Student Premium rate for quite some time, but this month my card was charged the full monthly rate.  I am not seeing any way to re-verify my current student status.  Help...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling student discount premium and trying to re subscribe?

I recently cancelled my Premium Spotify subscription that had my student discount along with it. Now I want to get back on Premium on this account but it is trying to charge me $10 a month instead of my student discount rate at $5. I went through the...

• I recently cancelled my Premium Spotify subscription that had my student discount along with it. Now I want to get back on Premium on this account but it is trying to charge me $10 a month inste...
  • joelgsmst1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Subscription

My subscription was canceled of no doing of my own. Now I cannot get my subscription back. Spotify wont take my credit card info.

• Casual Listener
  • My subscription was canceled of no doing of my own. Now I cannot get my subscription back. Spotify wont take my credit card info.
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not accepting payment card update

The app client is telling me that my payment card is about to expire, but when I go to the account area to upgrade it, the website says "Oops something went wrong, check the help section." I don't see anything there about this. How can I resolve this...

• The app client is telling me that my payment card is about to expire, but when I go to the account area to upgrade it, the website says "Oops something went wrong, check the help section." I don't se...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! missing premium

missinghelloBecause it has gone my "Premium" account on my Mac and my iPhone however if I work.thanks

• Casual Listener
  • missinghello Because it has gone my "Premium" account on my Mac and my iPhone however if I work. thanks
  • martinezroca
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

why Credit card charges

Greeting, Can Spotfy team respond to me why are you charging me $14.99 every month on my credit card ?even I am a free account . Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Greeting,    Can Spotfy team respond to me why are you charging me $14.99 every month on my credit card ? even I am a free account .   Thank you
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling Premium

I've tried to cancel my premium free trial (student and can't afford the monthly fee) but there is no option for me to cancel. Sent 3 emails to spotify and had nothing back other than they're reviewing the situation. This is what comes up. Can anyone...

Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 14.03.47.png
  • I've tried to cancel my premium free trial (student and can't afford the monthly fee) but there is no option for me to cancel. Sent 3 emails to spotify and had nothing back other than they're reviewi...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes