Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Paid but not upgraded

I have recently paid my offer of 0,99 for 3 months trial of the spotify premium but my account is still free, not premium. What can i do?

• I have recently paid my offer of 0,99 for 3 months trial of the spotify premium but my account is still free, not premium. What can i do?
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Renewed but Spotify will not accept updated information

In February, the cc I use for Spotify premium payment renewed. When I went to update the account, Spotify would not accept it. Multiple attempts have all failed and Spotify customer support at first was responsive, but has since ignored all recent in...

• Casual Listener
  • In February, the cc I use for Spotify premium payment renewed. When I went to update the account, Spotify would not accept it. Multiple attempts have all failed and Spotify customer support at first ...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My Email is Already Taken?

Around 30 minutes ago, I tried to register a new account with my main email. It said it was already in use, so I looked up my info and logged in. I proceeded to change the email in my account details so that I could make a new account (with the email...

• Around 30 minutes ago, I tried to register a new account with my main email.  It said it was already in use, so I looked up my info and logged in.  I proceeded to change the email in my acc...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

NUS Student Discount Problems

I recently had a problem with getting through to the NUS page so I could input my card details to gain my discount. This was fixed thanks to the support team. But now that I can get through to that page I'm unable to submit my card details, I opened ...

spotifynus.png
  • I recently had a problem with getting through to the NUS page so I could input my card details to gain my discount. This was fixed thanks to the support team. But now that I can get through to that p...
  • takaeve
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Removed

Hi I got an email a little while ago telling me I needed to revalidate my student discount through UniDays... and I did. Today I've been charged £9.99 rather than £5 and there's no mention of the student discount on my account. Furthermore, if I now ...

• Hi   I got an email a little while ago telling me I needed to revalidate my student discount through UniDays... and I did. Today I've been charged £9.99 rather than £5 and there's no mention o...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Facebook password because of Heartbleed, lost Premium account and playlist.

I changed my facebook password due to the heartbleed vulnerability. When I signed back in to Spotify it only shows me as a free user and I lost all of my playlists. How do I fix this?

• Visitor
  • I changed my facebook password due to the heartbleed vulnerability.  When I signed back in to Spotify it only shows me as a free user and I lost all of my playlists.  How do I fix this?
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 47 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify perfiles for blogs

Hi!I'd like to find out how to create a spotify perfile for a brand. How much does it cost? Where can I found more info about that?BTW, is it necessary to sign up a "brand account" in order to have a spotify perfile for my blog? I mean, I'm not Rolli...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'd like to find out how to create a spotify perfile for a brand. How much does it cost? Where can I found more info about that? BTW, is it necessary to sign up a "brand account" in o...
  • Cesarino82
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving account via credit card#

I lost all my information and what email was used to setup my premium account. I've tried creating a ticket but its the standard bs non reply that sends me here...fabulous customer support.

• I lost all my information and what email was used to setup my premium account. I've tried creating a ticket but its the standard bs non reply that sends me here...fabulous customer support.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing a Premium Account

Hello,My wife and I want to share a premium account on two different iPad devises. Can I sign in to her account using her sign in from my own devise? We will be using the account from the same apartment. If not, is there a solution? Does this mean we...

• Hello, My wife and I want to share a premium account on two different iPad devises. Can I sign in to her account using her sign in from my own devise? We will be using the account from the same apar...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student subscription vanished

Dear Spotify, I am a student in Seattle who has a Spotify subscription and I just noticed on my bill that Spotify is now charging me $9.99/month instead of $4.99 a month? What happened to my student subscription and why did the price increase? I've h...

• Dear Spotify,   I am a student in Seattle who has a Spotify subscription and I just noticed on my bill that Spotify is now charging me $9.99/month instead of $4.99 a month? What happened to my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! FREE always?

Hi,I created an account through PlayStation 4, it says my subscription is FREE but is it going to always be free or will I have to start paying?Thanks.

• Hi, I created an account through PlayStation 4, it says my subscription is FREE but is it going to always be free or will I have to start paying? Thanks.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

With Premium 30days free, is possible offline?

Hello, in two weeks I will travel to Nicaragua, to an area without internet or just coverage. I have the spotify free, and I wonder, with the 30 day free trial of Premium, I can listen my Playlists in offline mode? If one day I can access the interne...

• Hello, in two weeks I will travel to Nicaragua, to an area without internet or just coverage. I have the spotify free, and I wonder, with the 30 day free trial of Premium, I can listen my Playlists i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not successfully switch to student discount

Hello, I am a student who just discovered the discount. I'd like to apply it to my account, but I keep finding myself unable to do so. I've cancelled my current premium subscribtion, etc. I have been a paying customer since day 1 in the US and this w...

• Hello,   I am a student who just discovered the discount.  I'd like to apply it to my account, but I keep finding myself unable to do so.  I've cancelled my current premium subscribt...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertised a free premium, put my credit card info and got charged 10€

As title says I saw an advertisement which advertised for a free 30 day premium, I clicked it and it asked my credit card info, I put them in and I got charged 10€I want a refund of the 10€

• Casual Listener
  • As title says I saw an advertisement which advertised for a free 30 day premium, I clicked it and it asked my credit card info, I put them in and I got charged 10€ I want a refund of the 10€
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing email

The email that is hooked up to my old spotify account is not an email that I use anymore. I am trying to change it and it tells me the email I have entered is already being used. I have made another spotify account before so I went to reset the passw...

• The email that is hooked up to my old spotify account is not an email that I use anymore. I am trying to change it and it tells me the email I have entered is already being used. I have made another ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to premium from free using NUS extra

Hi, I'm a student aged 18 and I'm trying to upgrade my account to premium using my NUS extra card that expires 29/09/15. I have tried on safari and google chrome to put in my NUS details on the web page but every time I put in my NUS card number the ...

• Hi, I'm a student aged 18 and I'm trying to upgrade my account to premium using my NUS extra card that expires 29/09/15.   I have tried on safari and google chrome to put in my NUS details on ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged for Premium while just starting Trial

I started up Spotify after I found out that they had an app on PS4. I've been happy with it so far. However, I started just two days ago and was charged after being shown a free trial page. Why did I get charged?

• I started up Spotify after I found out that they had an app on PS4. I've been happy with it so far. However, I started just two days ago and was charged after being shown a free trial page. Why did I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was charged twice

I've just discover that I am been charged twice for many months. I thought that it was my son's charge, but yesterday he told me that he is being charged at his own bank account. How can I stop this? How can I recover all the double payments for many...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just discover that I am been charged twice for many months. I thought that it was my son's charge, but yesterday he told me that he is being charged at his own bank account.   How can I s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Receiving any Notifications

Hello,For over a couple of months now, I have not received any notifications from my spotify account - email, on the spotify icon in my dock, on the Bell in the app itself, or next to the new songs (before it used to have a blue dot next to the new s...

• Hello, For over a couple of months now, I have not received any notifications from my spotify account - email, on the spotify icon in my dock, on the Bell in the app itself, or next to the new songs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes