Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Just got premium. I have a question

If I have music saved for offline listening, do I need to bother turning on offline mode in settings. Or will it still preserve data/battery

• If I have music saved for offline listening, do I need to bother turning on offline mode in settings. Or will it still preserve data/battery
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify linked to wrong Facebook account

My account is linked to the wrong Facebook account. I've tried everything I know to fix it. The preferences areas does not have a disconnect from facebook button but I appear to be connected to my spouse's FB accountt. I'm is some sort of nether regi...

• Casual Listener
  • My account is linked to the wrong Facebook account. I've tried everything I know to fix it. The preferences areas does not have a disconnect from facebook button but I appear to be connected to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my premium account and playlist

I don't know what happened, but my Spotify account deleted all of my playlists and now it's asking me to upgrade to premium - but I've been premium for years. Tried logging out and logging-in, deleted the app from facebook, logged in with my email. N...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know what happened, but my Spotify account deleted all of my playlists and now it's asking me to upgrade to premium - but I've been premium for years. Tried logging out and logging-in, delete...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial

I signed up for a new account and tried to subscribe to the 30-day trial via your website. When i try, it comes back as "Invalid passowrd". 1. I am already logged in. 2. I've logged out and logged back in with same response. I was able to get a 7 day...

• I signed up for a new account and tried to subscribe to the 30-day trial via your website. When i try, it comes back as "Invalid passowrd". 1. I am already logged in. 2. I've logged out and logged ba...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t use premium,PLEASE HELP

Hey, I´m from mexico, i´ve just got a spotify pre-paid carr and i have the register of the payment which is of 300 pesos, but i still can´t use the premium service.

• Hey, I´m from mexico, i´ve just got a spotify pre-paid carr and i have the register of the payment which is of 300 pesos, but i still can´t use the premium service.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unauthorized charge for this product

This service was purchased on my credit card which I did not authorize. Order #396778459018 should be refunded to my credit card and no longer be accessed. Please contact me at to discuss this matter. I need immediate attention to this matter. I am ...

• Casual Listener
  • This service was purchased on my credit card which I did not authorize. Order #396778459018 should be refunded to my credit card and no longer be accessed. Please contact me at <snip> to discus...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS card invalid ?

I got my new NUS card today and spotify keeps saying it's invalid! I've tried using my card on other websites with no problems so no idea why it's not working here. Really want to upgrade! Help!?

• I got my new NUS card today and spotify keeps saying it's invalid! 😞 I've tried using my card on other websites with no problems so no idea why it's not working here.   Really want to up...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change payment method

Hi, I am in Hong Kong and I would like to change the other credit card detials for payment, But there are "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area" when i was clcik the "change" button. greatful, thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am  in Hong Kong and I would like to change the other credit card detials for payment, But there are "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area" ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Premium/ Student Discount

so, I had lost my card and had to cancel it. This forced me to re-apply to get premium with my new card, and then I realized that there was a student discount. I couldn't find my college, so I had it verified by submitting a school schedule and it wa...

• so, I had lost my card and had to cancel it. This forced me to re-apply to get premium with my new card, and then I realized that there was a student discount. I couldn't find my college, so I had it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP

My account says that its is currently on the Spotify free but they are continuing to charge on my account, please help!!!

• My account says that its is currently on the Spotify free but they are continuing to charge on my account, please help!!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Telia Family, need to downgrade to free

Hi I have had a premium subscription for a long time and have just started a new Telia Family subscription. As far as I have been able to figure out my old premium account need to be downgraded to a "free" account before I can move my account to Teli...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have had a premium subscription for a long time and have just started a new Telia Family subscription. As far as I have been able to figure out my old premium account need to be ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Tracks ERASED!!

So i just closed the Spotify Application and suddenly I lost all 5GB of my spotify offline music... Now i have to redownload it all, I currently have a very slow connection and limited. This is not idea. Any idea why this happened?

• Visitor
  • So i just closed the Spotify Application and suddenly I lost all 5GB of my spotify offline music... Now i have to redownload it all, I currently have a very slow connection and limited. This is not i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription has been deleted!

Help! I have been a premium subscriber for about a year, maybe longer. When pulling up my desktop on Wednesday, I could not log in. Now, i am able to log in but my account is showing that I am signed up for Spotify Free. I checked my payment and the ...

• Visitor
  • Help!  I have been a premium subscriber for about a year, maybe longer.  When pulling up my desktop on Wednesday, I could not log in.  Now, i am able to log in but my account is showin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting a reciept/invoice

Hi I need a reciept for every payment ive done to Spotify, can anyone help me how i get them? I've been on the page where it says they should be, but the page is empty. Hope someone can help me! /Tine

• Hi I need a reciept for every payment ive done to Spotify, can anyone help me how i get them?   I've been on the page where it says they should be, but the page is empty.   Hope s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify unlimited

Hello, i would like to subscribe again to spotify with the "unlimited" subscribment, since i don't have any smartphone or mobile device. However, it doesn't appear in the choice, it's "premium" or nothing... Thank you in advance for your help

• Hello, i would like to subscribe again to spotify with the "unlimited" subscribment, since i don't have any smartphone or mobile device. However, it doesn't appear in the choice, it's "premium" or ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

signing up for student discount

hi, i've had premium for a while but it was discontinued a couple months ago because i never switched over to my new debit card. i knew i would be starting grad school and i want the student discount, but every time i've tried to confirm it, it doesn...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, i've had premium for a while but it was discontinued a couple months ago because i never switched over to my new debit card. i knew i would be starting grad school and i want the student discount...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

I dident get any mail from spotyfie when i get invite

• I dident get any mail from spotyfie when i get invite
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Different IPs in the same country

Hi everyone, I would like to buy a subscription, but I was wondering if I am going to have issues with the following: I live in the Czech Republic, and I want to listen to my music on my mobile, and at work in my laptop. The mobile thing is OK, but a...

• Visitor
  • ...usic on my mobile, and at work in my laptop. The mobile thing is OK, but at work I am using a corporate network whose server is in Germany. The public IP is therefore German.   Is this an i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium says I don't

I switched phones from s4 to s5, signed in and my play list is there but saying my subscription is free not premium but I got the account for 24 months with Vodafone

• Casual Listener
  • I switched phones from s4 to s5, signed in and my play list is there but saying my subscription is free not premium but I got the account for 24 months with Vodafone
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

Hey, before you get angry, sorry if this has been asked about before. I've moved from Norway to Australia. It says to update my profile or upgrade my acc. to premium for unlimited travel. I'm trying to change country from the drop down menu, but it w...

• Hey, before you get angry, sorry if this has been asked about before.   I've moved from Norway to Australia. It says to update my profile or upgrade my acc. to premium for unlimited travel.&...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes