Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I want to cancel my 30 day free trial

It appears on my subscription that I will be charged on my sprint bill automatically when the 30 day free trial is over . which I do not want. I tried everything to cancel it but it won't let me please help.

• Casual Listener
  • It appears on my subscription that I will be charged on my sprint bill automatically when the 30 day free trial is over . which I do not want. I tried everything to cancel it but it won't let me plea...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues....

So I've had a dozen different issues since Spotify has decided to venture into Canada. First I will illustrate the issues I've found then go into detail 1. Changing country 2. Purchasing premium 3. Logging in on my phone(s) 1. So I can't change my co...

• So I've had a dozen different issues since Spotify has decided to venture into Canada.   First I will illustrate the issues I've found then go into detail   1. Changing country 2....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift cards

Hi, so I bought a gift cars or 30€ or here in Mexico 6 months. When I redeemed the card told me to choose unlimited but I want to know if there was any other option because I chose it too fast and unlimited is almost the same as free

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, so I bought a gift cars or 30€ or here in Mexico 6 months. When I redeemed the card told me to choose unlimited but I want to know if there was any other option because I chose it too fast and un...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

disabled account

my account was disabled and I really need to get into it. I've been waiting 9 months for an actual reply.

• my account was disabled and I really need to get into it. I've been waiting 9 months for an actual reply.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to deactivate Facebook from spotify

I want to make my spotify account, that is signed up through facebook, log in through my email instead of facebook. I want spotify totally disconnected from my facebook but still want spotify.

• I want to make my spotify account, that is signed up through facebook, log in through my email instead of facebook. I want spotify totally disconnected from my facebook but still want spotify. 
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck in Norway?

While I was on vacation in Norway just over a week ago Spotfiy became available for the first time in my country, Canada. I downloaded the mobile app for iPhone assuming it would notice my iPhone was Canadian. Evidently not. I am now back in Canada f...

• While I was on vacation in Norway just over a week ago Spotfiy became available for the first time in my country, Canada. I downloaded the mobile app for iPhone assuming it would notice my iPhone was...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Back to unlimited

Hi guys, I now have a Spotify Unlimited account. I want to try a premium account to try the mobile extras. Is it possible to try premium and if I do not want to keep it return to Unlimited account or do I automaticaly downgrade to free? I hope to hea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   I now have a Spotify Unlimited account. I want to try a premium account to try the mobile extras. Is it possible to try premium and if I do not want to keep it return to Unlimited...
  • tikismona
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

country settings problem

hey, I made my spotify account when i lived in sweden, but now i am in holland. i've changed all my settings to match holland but my spotify still doesnt work... it only goes in offline mode, and on mobile i just get automatically logged out -thanks

• Casual Listener
  • hey,   I made my spotify account when i lived in sweden, but now i am in holland. i've changed all my settings to match holland but my spotify still doesnt work...   it only goes in...
  • dawgiedee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login after 14 days overseas.

I can't login after I have been overseas for more than 14 days. Can someone help? As spotify is the most unhelpful business in the world

• I can't login after I have been overseas for more than 14 days. Can someone help? As spotify is the most unhelpful business in the world
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 30 day free trial doesn't work

I am trying to upgrade to premium using the "30 day Free trial". It asks you how you would like to pay and you can choose Visa/ Amex/Pay pal etc.... then you click continue and it takes you on to the next page to input your payment details. The only ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to upgrade to premium using the "30 day Free trial". It asks you how you would like to pay and you can choose Visa/ Amex/Pay pal etc.... then you click continue and it takes you on to the...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Myself and my ex-partner facebook are connected to each others accounts

Hi, We accidentally connected our facebooks to eachother's spotify accounts and I can't get to connect to our own now. Her username is lezly55 and mine is hanaa90. I have tried disconnecting in both spotify and then typing in my own facebook details ...

• Hi,   We accidentally connected our facebooks to eachother's spotify accounts and I can't get to connect to our own now. Her username is lezly55 and mine is hanaa90.   I have tried ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing region settings but only have one??

Hi there, I have been locked out of my account because i says i have been abroad for 14days. I set my account up in New Zealand and have now been using it in the UK. I have gone into settings to try and change my location to the UK but i dont even ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have been locked out of my account because i says i have been abroad for 14days. I set my account up in New Zealand and have now been using it in the UK. I have gone into settings to...
  • Sseddon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgraded to spotify free but money still taken

HiI downgraded to spotify free but 9.99 has been taken from my bank today. Who do I contact to reverse this

• Hi I downgraded to spotify free but 9.99 has been taken from my bank today. Who do I contact to reverse this
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected to Facebook wont send password email.

I'm trying to use the set the password for your other devices i tried it 3 times it's been over 20minutes i still i have not recieved the email.

• I'm trying to use the set the password for your other devices i tried it 3 times it's been over 20minutes i still i have not recieved the email.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I subscribed to spotify premium for the one month free trial , I tested it but didn't think it was worth the £9.99 a month so I cancelled my subscription on Sunday 17th August before my free trial ran out on the 28th. However on the 27th August a pay...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to spotify premium for the one month free trial , I tested it but didn't think it was worth the £9.99 a month so I cancelled my subscription on Sunday 17th August before my free trial ra...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Got hacked

for some houers ago i saw that some playlist just deleted from my spotify and then i got logged out from my devices. but when i go to spotify.com im auto logged in and i see that someone have changed the email adress to csgoman@hotmail.com and i cant...

• for some houers ago i saw that some playlist just deleted from my spotify and then i got logged out from my devices. but when i go to spotify.com im auto logged in and i see that someone have changed...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot Password, Old Email

I need some help. My account has an old email that no longer exists, and I've forgotten my password. Is there an alternete way that I can update my email?

• I need some help. My account has an old email that no longer exists, and I've forgotten my password. Is there an alternete way that I can update my email?
  • sportsfan589
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Buying an E-card will not work

Hi, I am trying to purchase a 12 month subscription for a friend. No matter which subscription length or payment method I choose, I am always redirected to the same page with the errror "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our h...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I am trying to purchase a 12 month subscription for a friend.    No matter which subscription length or payment method I choose, I am always redirected to the same page w...
  • joeyjoejoejr
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete My account

My first account says that I live in france (but i live in Sweden) so I can't even logg on to it. I want it deleted and can't find anywhere how to do it.The other account is connected to Facebook and since I have (tried to, but Spotify ruins) deactiv...

• Regular
  • My first account says that I live in france (but i live in Sweden) so I can't even logg on to it. I want it deleted and can't find anywhere how to do it. The other account is connected to Facebook...
  • Wiita
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have lost my account which was attached to my deleted Facebook account

I am kind of jammed looking for my Spotify Premium account. With a new computer I needed to install Spotify again but I don't know my account anymore. I used to login automatically with my Facebook account which is now deleted. I have a new Facebook ...

• I am kind of jammed looking for my Spotify Premium account. With a new computer I needed to install Spotify again but I don't know my account anymore. I used to login automatically with my Facebook a...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes