Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: What is wrong with Spotify?

It is really making me want to switch to pandora. Or any other streaming service. Keeps saying I'm not connected to the internet. It it just stops playing after like 2 songs. What the **bleep** is going on?

• It is really making me want to switch to pandora. Or any other streaming service. Keeps saying I'm not connected to the internet. It it just stops playing after like 2 songs. What the **bleep** is go...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Login on iPhone Browser

Cannot login on iphone browser. I get an "oops something went wrong" error.PlanPremiumUS - Country Device(iphone 11, ios 13.2.3

• Casual Listener
  • Cannot login on iphone browser. I get an "oops something went wrong" error. Plan Premium US - Country   Device (iphone 11, ios 13.2.3
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account has been hacked by some kind of BOT

I started Spotify today and saw another unit used my account when I checked who it was I saw there was about 8-12 unknown units that was changing song and change listening unit. I've change password 3-4 times on both spotify and facebook, logged out ...

• Visitor
  • I started Spotify today and saw another unit used my account when I checked who it was I saw there was about 8-12 unknown units that was changing song and change listening unit. I've change password ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Moving from germany to switzerland

I changed as discribed my credit card and changed country to switzerland. My account is still connected to Germany. How can I change this finally?

• Visitor
  • I changed as discribed my credit card and changed country to switzerland. My account is still connected to Germany. How can I change this finally?
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to get past Captcha

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceMacBook Air 2014Operating SystemiOS 10.13 My Question or IssueTrying to sign my son inn to the Family Plan. Email sent, link accepted and then when he tries to sign up, all the fields are entered and he ends up in an infi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device MacBook Air 2014 Operating System iOS 10.13   My Question or Issue Trying to sign my son inn to the Family Plan. Email sent, link accepted and then wh...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Moving to USA and switching to Student

I recently moved to the USA from Canada for school. I am trying to update my profile for student premium.I went into payments, changed payments, and entered in a card associated with a US address. My profile still says Canada....Also when I go to sea...

• Visitor
  • I recently moved to the USA from Canada for school. I am trying to update my profile for student premium. I went into payments, changed payments, and entered in a card associated with a US address.&...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Somone's speaker is connected to my Spotify account!!!

I live in a rental house at the moment. A couple of days ago I was listening to music on my phone, then all of a sudden my music stops, and it says at the bottom that a speaker named "Yessir Speaker" is connected to my phone and is playing music. I k...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in a rental house at the moment. A couple of days ago I was listening to music on my phone, then all of a sudden my music stops, and it says at the bottom that a speaker named "Yessir Speaker"...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removing Hulu from Spotify

I am currently on the Student premium plan. I want to remove the Hulu part of the plan. My family wants to get Hulu + TV through my account since we've all been using it. Please help???

• I am currently on the Student premium plan. I want to remove the Hulu part of the plan. My family wants to get Hulu + TV through my account since we've all been using it. Please help???
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Random music

PlanFreeCountryBrazilDeviceAllOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy spotify starts to play random music (actually, it is music from my country, Sertanejo type). And shows to me that is from a web chrome advice...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Brazil Device All Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My spotify starts to play random music (actually, it is music f...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook won't disconnect from my account

Plan - PremiumCountry - CanadaDevice - iPhone XS and MacBook Pro I've been having an ongoing issue with disconnecting from Facebook. I didn't make my account with facebook, and I clicked disconnect through settings on my computer. It should be discon...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium Country - Canada Device - iPhone XS and MacBook Pro   I've been having an ongoing issue with disconnecting from Facebook. I didn't make my account with facebook, and...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone hacked my account

I've noticed that someone named 'Alejo' has hacked into my Spotify Premium account, is creating playlists and listening to terrible music (which is maybe the most annoying part). When I tried to change the password, I noticed that he changed my email...

• Visitor
  • I've noticed that someone named 'Alejo' has hacked into my Spotify Premium account, is creating playlists and listening to terrible music (which is maybe the most annoying part).   When I trie...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

change profile photo

Hello, I want to make profile photo changes in Spotify Android application but I get the warning that I can do it through desktop application. Can I help if I'm having problems because I don't have a Windows, Linux or mac os device?

•   Hello, I want to make profile photo changes in Spotify Android application but I get the warning that I can do it through desktop application. Can I help if I'm having problems because I don'...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution cannot access my premium account

my Iphone 6 was broken, therefore I am using another I phone 6 with my old (same) SIM card now. I downloaded the spotify app and logged in.However it says I am using spotify free instead of premium and I do not see my playlists etc. I am still paying...

• Visitor
  • my Iphone 6 was broken, therefore I am using another I phone 6 with my old (same) SIM card now. I downloaded the spotify app and logged in. However it says I am using spotify free instead of premium...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dúvida sobre cobrança

Boa noite!Estou com algumas dúvidas em relação aos pagamentos mensais. Notei que na fatura de setembro houve uma cobrança em USD dia 11/09 que foi reembolsada no mesmo mês. Agora, na fatura de outubro, há 3 cobranças de Spotify:11/09 - R$ 16,90 (que ...

• Casual Listener
  • Boa noite! Estou com algumas dúvidas em relação aos pagamentos mensais.  Notei que na fatura de setembro houve uma cobrança em USD dia 11/09 que foi reembolsada no mesmo mês.  Agora, na ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my spotify username does not appear in the search results if I or others try to search for it

my spotify username does not appear in the search results if I or others try to search for it in the search bar.How is it possible?

• Composer
  • my spotify username does not appear in the search results if I or others try to search for it in the search bar. How is it possible?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I redeemed Google Home Mini promotion but went to wrong address

I had the device sent but it was returned because I moved recently and Google store didnt update my address. So the device was sent back. I contacted their support and they said to contact Spotify support to get a new redeem code and they can send me...

• Visitor
  • I had the device sent but it was returned because I moved recently and Google store didnt update my address. So the device was sent back. I contacted their support and they said to contact Spotify su...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for artist page not connected to track and has stopped updating streams

PlanPremiumNorway Device(iPhone 11, Mac Pro late 2013)Operating System(iOS 13.2, OSX 10.14.6) Hi! My artist page hasn't updated streams for the last 5 days. It also doesn't seem to be connected to the track (?). When I go to my artist profile from my...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Norway   Device (iPhone 11, Mac Pro late 2013) Operating System (iOS 13.2, OSX 10.14.6)   Hi! My artist page hasn't updated streams for the last 5 days. It also doesn'...
  • anders99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Name and Profile picture vanished

In my spotify account only the combination of numbers is displayed as username and no profile picture although there is an active connection to my Facebook account. Separating the accounts on Facebook as well as on Spotify and finally reconnecting th...

• Casual Listener
  •   In my spotify account only the combination of numbers is displayed as username and no profile picture although there is an active connection to my Facebook account. Separating the accounts on...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

You discovered premium feature!

PlanStudent PremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung wide 3Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello, I was able to play and download songs, but there are some playlist I can't play at all. And the message pops up as 'You found premium features' I clea...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Student Premium Country USA Device Samsung wide 3 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello,  I was able to play and download songs, but there are some p...
  • Tchai
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com o pagamento usando a função débito do Nubank

Olá,tentei diversas vezes assinar o spotify premium (family) com meu cartao Nubank (débito) e sempre da falha no pagamento. Já atualizei todos os meus dados, conferi os mesmo.

• Visitor
  • Olá, tentei diversas vezes assinar o spotify premium (family) com meu cartao Nubank (débito) e sempre da falha no pagamento. Já atualizei todos os meus dados, conferi os mesmo.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes