Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Trouble playing music

I have just upgraded to a Samsung mobile and would like to play my spotify music on it, so I have upgraded to a premium spotify account, and installed the spotify software on it. It seems to have only synced 'local files' and will not play most of my...

• Regular
  • I have just upgraded to a Samsung mobile and would like to play my spotify music on it, so I have upgraded to a premium spotify account, and installed the spotify software on it. It seems to have onl...
  • Emita
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling my Subscription

I am trying to cancel my current subscription as I am upgrading through Vodafone. I am on the cancellation page and enter my password but then it just says 'Oops there was a problem'. I need to cancel this as currently I am being charged for a servic...

• Regular
  • I am trying to cancel my current subscription as I am upgrading through Vodafone. I am on the cancellation page and enter my password but then it just says 'Oops there was a problem'. I need to can...
  • Kenah
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Link

Okay, so I created a spotify account a while back and am really loving it. Have a bit of a problem however. When it was created I didn't know it was linked to my facebook account, which I no longer use and am wanting to deactivate. Can't do it though...

• Visitor
  • Okay, so I created a spotify account a while back and am really loving it. Have a bit of a problem however. When it was created I didn't know it was linked to my facebook account, which I no longer u...
  • altheafield
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify is available on my iPod but won't let me listen to any music

I just paid my bill for spotify an hour ago and can't listen to anything on my playlist !!!... Every time I click a song it tells me to upgrade and everything works but my music! I uninstalled it 3 times & logged out about 20 times and still nothing....

• I just paid my bill for spotify an hour ago and can't listen to anything on my playlist !!!... Every time I click a song it tells me to upgrade and everything works but my music! I uninstalled it 3 t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

most songs play fine but I have a couple that do not.

I have a handful of songs that will not play. They show available but when I try to listen to them they just blank out. Other songs are fine and there is not a problem. Thanks

• I have a handful of songs that will not play.  They show available but when I try to listen to them they just blank out.  Other songs are fine and there is not a problem.     ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I had a gift card and wrote the code but did not change to premium

I got a gift card and wrote the code, chose premium, but nothing happened. Got 'receipt'. But it still stands that I have spotify free .. What can / should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I got a gift card and wrote the code, chose premium, but nothing happened. Got 'receipt'. But it still stands that I have spotify free .. What can / should I do?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot use premium features

Hi, I have subscribed to Spotify premium since half a year. This week I noticed that I get advertisments again. In addition I am not able to download songs to my android device nor on my MacBook. I just tells me I should subscribe to Premium, but I a...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have subscribed to Spotify premium since half a year. This week I noticed that I get advertisments again. In addition I am not able to download songs to my android device nor on my M...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just made payment and premium isn't there!

Made a payment for premium Spotify 3/22/14. Had it for 24 hours now I don't. It's telling me to upgrade to premium again. Am I paying $9.99 a day for premium Spotify?!?! Please help!!!

• Made a payment for premium Spotify 3/22/14. Had it for 24 hours now I don't. It's telling me to upgrade to premium again. Am I paying $9.99 a day for premium Spotify?!?! Please help!!!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

two emails want to swap one for another

I have Spotify on my phone under one of my emails, just signed up for premium service however it used another email address of mine. Have tried to change addresses but the system says alternative address is already in use....that is because it is min...

• I have Spotify on my phone under one of my emails, just signed up for premium service however it used another email address of mine. Have tried to change addresses but the system says alternative add...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium but is not my account

Someone is using my bank account, how can i delete it? Do I have to contact my bank?

• Casual Listener
  • Someone is using my bank account, how can i delete it? Do I have to contact my bank? 
  • Soffish1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

vanished unlimited account? now ads and a lost bank receipt!

hey, I`m totally confused. I have or had a unlimited account but since today or so I can see ads . If I have a look at my acount settings the say "You have got an active subscription.You subscription will automatically change to Spotify Unlimited on ...

• Casual Listener
  • hey, I`m totally confused. I have or had a unlimited account but since today or so I can see ads . If I have a look at my acount settings the say    "You have got an active subsc...
  • greenhimbeertea
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

my visa/debit card was used without my knowledge so i had to cancel it. my payments come from there and as of right now i have no way to pay my subscription. Is there anyway possible to keep my subscription until my new card is sent to me?

• Casual Listener
  • my visa/debit card was used without my knowledge so i had to cancel it. my payments come from there and as of right now i have no way to pay my subscription. Is there anyway possible to keep my subsc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot proceed payment or update payment method。

hey,i'm new user from malaysia.and now i'm try to upgrade to premium.But now,i in oversea study ,i cant proceed the payment page and i cant upgrade to use the oversea features.Pls help me,thx you~

• hey,i'm new user from malaysia.and now i'm try to upgrade to premium.But now,i in oversea study ,i cant proceed the payment page and i cant upgrade to use the oversea features.Pls help me,thx you~
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot access my account

I had an account with spotify: username-> 1245007474Link: http://open.spotify.com/user/1245007474 I was forced to create another account. So, it seems I have two accounts on my facebook. Normally I wouldn't mind, but I have over 500 songs on my forme...

• I had an account with spotify: username-> 1245007474 Link: http://open.spotify.com/user/1245007474   I was forced to create another account. So, it seems I have two accounts on...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid account but still get ads.

I have a paid Spotify account. I've installed Spotify on my laptop, desktop and now also iPad. On my Laptop, Desktop it plays normally, but on the iPad it however still plays ads in between the songs. Why? Is there a maximum of devices you can use it...

• I have a paid Spotify account. I've installed Spotify on my laptop, desktop and now also iPad. On my Laptop, Desktop it plays normally, but on the iPad it however still plays ads in between the songs...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not active on ipad or android but is on my laptop.

My premium account on my laptop isn't accessable on my I-pad or Android? How do I sync premium to all devices? Any assistance will be appreciated.

• My premium account on my laptop isn't accessable on my I-pad or Android? How do I sync premium to all devices? Any assistance will be appreciated.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm getting charged and i don't even use spotify.... need help asap.

My visa card has been chared for just over a year and i just now noticed it.... need help asap. -this account only shows 'free trial' service -i do not have any other account and im being charged. -i have submitted a 'ticket' or w/e you guys call em....

• Casual Listener
  • My visa card has been chared for just over a year and i just now noticed it.... need help asap.   -this account only shows 'free trial' service  -i do not have any other account and i...
  • ishota
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting Facebook

So I'm about to delete my facebook account, but I want to keep my Spotify tied to my current email address, I originally signed up for Spotify via Facebook. Here is what I have done so far and my problem, I logged into Facebook, changed my email addr...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm about to delete my facebook account, but I want to keep my Spotify tied to my current email address, I originally signed up for Spotify via Facebook. Here is what I have done so far and my pro...
  • kageyyy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for premium via paypal but still showing as free version

i paid for a premium subscription but when i downloaded and installed spotify i logged in as facebook user and its still showing as free version can anyone help please!!

• i paid for a premium subscription but when i downloaded and installed spotify i logged in as facebook user and its still showing as free version   can anyone help please!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes