Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Need older spotify for windows 7

The 0.9 version of Spotify is nothing but a step backwards. Less readability, too much contrast between dark and light pages and with less overview as a result. How do I get back to the 0.8 version of Spotify. And without Spotify automaticly updating...

• Casual Listener
  • The 0.9 version of Spotify is nothing but a step backwards. Less readability, too much contrast between dark and light pages and with less overview as a result. How do I get back to the 0.8 version...
  • stepau
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist is gone

Hello, I think I accidentally deleted my playlist: Best of progressive house. Username: surepuk I hope I can get my playlist back, since I have been working on it since last year. If you need to contact me, send an email to: [Snip-Email-Peter] Kind r...

• Hello, I think I accidentally deleted my playlist: Best of progressive house. Username: surepuk   I hope I can get my playlist back, since I have been working on it since last year. If y...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Re: Deleting your accountI have sent a request in an email to the Spotify help form, my case number is 00670584I signed up for my account using my facebook account but I want to be able to use my Account without needing to sign in via facebook al the...

• Visitor
  • Re: Deleting your account I have sent a request in an email to the Spotify help form, my case number is 00670584 I signed up for my account using my facebook account but I want to be able to us...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Facebook, no moar premium!>!>!? :O

HiSo I am no longer a fan of facebook so I deactivated my account and removed my email from it, which was the one connected to spotify, now when I log into spotify I no longer have premium:( Please help me! I love spotify!!! My current Spotify email ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi So I am no longer a fan of facebook so I deactivated my account and removed my email from it, which was the one connected to spotify, now when I log into spotify I no longer have premium:( Please...
  • Invictus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I unlink my Facebook from my Spotify profile.

I love Spotify and I pay for it but I am not a fan of Facebook anymore. I would like to deactivate my Facebook account but keep my Spotify account. I know that they are linked and is there any way that I can unlink them? I don't want to lose my playl...

• I love Spotify and I pay for it but I am not a fan of Facebook anymore. I would like to deactivate my Facebook account but keep my Spotify account. I know that they are linked and is there any way th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

redeem card does not work!

Hello, i bought a redeem card " 100 nok "when i enter pin it comes: The Premium code you Entered is invalid. Please check that you have typed it correctly.I have tried many times without success. Sincerely jon jakob b Odberg

• Hello, i bought  a redeem card  " 100 nok " when i enter pin it comes: The Premium code you Entered is invalid. Please check that you have typed it correctly. I have tried many times wi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reactivated Facebook, new email attached to profile

HiI deactivated my Facebook account for 3 weeks, and created a new account with a different email on my adroid phone. I reactivated my FB account today. Now the new account has been linked to my FB. I would like to go back to my old spotify profile, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I deactivated my Facebook account for 3 weeks, and created a new account with a different email on my adroid phone.  I reactivated my FB account today. Now the new account has been linked t...
  • Jutshi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t change method of payment

Hi, I am trying to change the card with which I make my monthly payments but it doesn´t work in either of the two search engines I have (Chrome and Mozilla Firefox). It says "something went wrong" etc etc. Please could somebody let me know how I can ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am trying to change the card with which I make my monthly payments but it doesn´t work in either of the two search engines I have (Chrome and Mozilla Firefox). It says "something went ...
  • HenriqueFont
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes

Can´t get past Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use... keep login out

When login in I get to the below page with an X in the top right corner. When hitting the X it logs out. How do I get past this? Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use Effective as from 18 December 2012 Introductions Changes to the Agreements Enjoying S...

• When login in I get to the below page with an X in the top right corner. When hitting the X it logs out. How do I get past this?     Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use Effective as...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Subscription Problem

I recently got a new debit card number and when i tried to change my number on Spotify it said my card was declined. I called my bank and I guess the problem is that Spotify was trying to charge $0.00 to my card which isn't allowed. How can i circumv...

• I recently got a new debit card number and when i tried to change my number on Spotify it said my card was declined.  I called my bank and I guess the problem is that Spotify was trying to charg...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account misfunction

Even though I opened my account a couple weeks ago, today I converted my Free acount to Premium, to take advantage of the 30-day-free-trial, but when i open the iOS app, it says "48 hours remaining of your trial", and also in the webpage i get this m...

• Even though I opened my account a couple weeks ago, today I converted my Free acount to Premium, to take advantage of the 30-day-free-trial, but when i open the iOS app, it says "48 hours remaining o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists are gone!

I opened Spotify when I got home from and noticed that all my playlists were gone. I checked my phone to see if it was just my computer but they were gone there aswell. I tried doing this but it didn't work, I also sent a message to the costumer serv...

• I opened Spotify when I got home from and noticed that all my playlists were gone. I checked my phone to see if it was just my computer but they were gone there aswell.   I tried doing this ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Indie Radio Station "Tainted"

Hi, I was recently at a party where my spotify account was used as the music source for the night. Unfortunately a lot of spanish music and strange foreign music was listened to on the night and now my Indie Radio station is "tainted" with this music...

• Hi,   I was recently at a party where my spotify account was used as the music source for the night. Unfortunately a lot of spanish music and strange foreign music was listened to on the nig...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My 2 year old son deleted all my playlist!!!!

My son has deleted all playlists in Spotify... And each time, we try to create a new one, he deletes it!!!!!! Please could you help me recovered our playlist? I succeed in copying names of lists (by doing a print screen on my computer just before ref...

• My son has deleted all playlists in Spotify... And each time, we try to create a new one, he deletes it!!!!!!  Please could you help me recovered our playlist? I succeed in copying names of ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but still a free user

I have reinstalled, relogged and rebooted etc but i'm still a free user. I want to have premium or else i will need my money back.

• Regular
  • I have reinstalled, relogged and rebooted etc but i'm still a free user. I want to have premium or else i will need my money back.
  • donibejta
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Going from Spotify free to Premium

I just signed up for the Premium Spotify and when I go back to Spotify on my IPhone it says only premium members allowed and I can only use radio. I logged out and logged back in but it still says this. Is there some sort of wait for activation to ge...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for the Premium Spotify and when I go back to Spotify on my IPhone it says only premium members allowed and I can only use radio.  I logged out and logged back in but it still s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium 30 days trial

Hello! I received an email from Spotify "Get another 30 days for free" When I click on the "get 30 days free" button, it brings me to a page that says Subscription status You have an active Spotify Premium subscription. Your subscription will automat...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I received an email from Spotify "Get another 30 days for free"   When I click on the "get 30 days free" button, it brings me to a page that says   Subscription st...
  • wallflowergrace
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Accuracy with Artists' names.

Spotify should be more accurate in knowing Artists' names and not get confused distinguishing artists' names with each other. For example, the christian artist: The Ambassador is mixed up with the reggae artist the ambassador. Two different music sty...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify should be more accurate in knowing Artists' names and not get confused distinguishing artists' names with each other. For example, the christian artist: The Ambassador is mixed up with the re...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes