Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! problem premium account

Hello I have a problem I forgot the email of my premium account I only remember the nick alabaster # 54 how can I do? Best regards

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have a problem I forgot the email of my premium account I only remember the nick alabaster # 54 how can I do?   Best regards
  • rental
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my account on a different device.

Someone is using my account on a different device.can I do something to log me out on all the devices i had been used ?

• Someone is using my account on a different device. can I do something to log me out on all the devices i had been used ?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why is Spotify now showing personal details when sharing on Facebook

For the festival I work for I maintain some playlists. And for some reason when I share the link on Facebook it nows says North Sea Jazz 2013 op SpotifyCreated by My Private Hidden Facebook profile name. How can I delete this? The username of the Spo...

• Regular
  • For the festival I work for I maintain some playlists. And for some reason when I share the link on Facebook it nows says    North Sea Jazz 2013 op Spotify Created by My Private Hid...
  • NSJ
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to Spotify Premium Denmark - living in Switzerland

Hi I have subscribed to Spotify Premium Denmark paid with my Danish credit card. I am living in Switzerland - shall I then change my subscribtion to Spotify Switzerland? I know for a fact that the artists/songs that I have access to via Spotify Switz...

• Hi   I have subscribed to Spotify Premium Denmark paid with my Danish credit card.   I am living in Switzerland - shall I then change my subscribtion to Spotify Switzerland? ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Premium Yet

I don't know why I can't get the premium 30-day free trial, since I have never been a premium user. I have had the app, but I have never used premium. When I attempt to access the free trial, I am told that I have been a premium user and can't get it...

• I don't know why I can't get the premium 30-day free trial, since I have never been a premium user. I have had the app, but I have never used premium. When I attempt to access the free trial, I am to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gift Cards - Australia

What's happened guys??? I have purchased gift cards for friends on a bunch of occassions from my Australia based account and now I'm told that this option isn't available??? Please guys don't tell me that Spotify has flip flopped. Any help would be g...

• Casual Listener
  • What's happened guys???  I have purchased gift cards for friends on a bunch of occassions from my Australia based account and now I'm told that this option isn't available???  Please g...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover Playlist

I just deleted my playlist by accident. Can someone recover for me please? Thanks!

• I just deleted my playlist by accident. Can someone recover for me please?   Thanks!
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify blocked my premium account

Hi there, I have a Spotify premium accounbt subscruped with my dutch Hi telephone subscription. Altough, Spotify blocked my account. I am traveling at the moment so I need my Spotify on my phone, does anyone got an explaration for kicking me out of t...

• Hi there,   I have a Spotify premium accounbt subscruped with my dutch Hi telephone subscription. Altough, Spotify blocked my account.   I am traveling at the moment so I need my ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Three Times for Premium

I was charge three times for renewing my premium subscription this morning. I'm wondering how long it will be before I will get a refund.

• I was charge three times for renewing my premium subscription this morning. I'm wondering how long it will be before I will get a refund.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to cancel a payment/get a refund

I went to purchase a month of premium subscription, and at checkout it selected an old paypal I don't want to be billed anymore instead of allowing me to enter a new form of payment. I don't want my paypal billed, and I need to cancel this and have i...

• I went to purchase a month of premium subscription, and at checkout it selected an old paypal I don't want to be billed anymore instead of allowing me to enter a new form of payment.  I don't wa...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant login

cant login to to spotify as is says in using my facebook account details and i have to change the setting through facebook...........done that still wont let me log in through spotify which is whom i pay this service for why would i want to login thr...

• cant login to to spotify as is says in using my facebook account details and i have to change the setting through facebook...........done that still wont let me log in through spotify which is whom i...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

MY PREMIUM SPOTIFY ISN'T WORKING ON MY STUPID IPHONE 5 AND THEY BETTER NOT CHARGE ME AGAIN IF I'M NOT GONNA GET WHAT I PAID FOR. STUPID TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Music Fan
  • MY PREMIUM SPOTIFY ISN'T WORKING ON MY STUPID IPHONE 5 AND THEY BETTER NOT CHARGE ME AGAIN IF I'M NOT GONNA GET WHAT I PAID FOR. STUPID TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tinamalaty
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working on iPhone 5

I just paid and my phone is saying I need to upgrade to premium and I already checked my bank account and I was charged.

• Music Fan
  • I just paid and my phone is saying I need to upgrade to premium and I already checked my bank account and I was charged.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

friends

Hello, i just got Spotify through my facebook, and i want to follow my friends on spotify but i dont know how to do it.. any help please?

• Hello, i just got Spotify through my facebook, and i want to follow my friends on spotify but i dont know how to do it.. any help please? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Yeah no.. On premium "In use somewhere else"

FIrst of all, I live alone. I started using spotify as a replacement for simply torrenting the music and keeping it all on seperate places and i saw this as a way to do my music legally. Seems i was wrong, I cant use spotify at all untill this issue ...

• Regular
  • FIrst of all, I live alone. I started using spotify as a replacement for simply torrenting the music and keeping it all on seperate places and i saw this as a way to do my music legally. Seems i was ...
  • juliusorn
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on phone not working

I bought premium, and i went online set a password for my device (didnt get to set a username wish i could have made it cjrwcjr) but i set the password logged into my phone using the username and password but it keeps telling me to buy premium.

• I bought premium, and i went online set a password for my device (didnt get to set a username wish i could have made it cjrwcjr) but i set the password logged into my phone using the username and pas...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone Created a Spotify Account with My Email Address...

The account I'm logged into right now apparently had a free 2 day trial that expired... The issue is, I never signed up for said account... I have not recieed any confirmation emails of the accounts creation (only an email indicating the expiration)....

• The account I'm logged into right now apparently had a free 2 day trial that expired...   The issue is, I never signed up for said account...   I have not recieed any confirmation e...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

It wont let me make a Spotify with my new email address

Hi, I want to make a new Spotify as my old one is connected with my old email from Facebook however when I try to make one it says my email is in use but when I try to reset password it says that the email is already associated with an account. This ...

• Hi,     I want to make a new Spotify as my old one is connected with my old email from Facebook however when I try to make one it says my email is in use but when I try to reset passw...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't remember password to spotify, either my e-mail password

As the title says...In what way can I get I back? Can you maybe bind my spotify account to my new e-mail so I can change password?I can't log in to my old e-mail cause I don't remember the password. Would be nice with some help, really like spotify a...

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says... In what way can I get I back?  Can you maybe bind my spotify account to my new e-mail so I can change password? I can't log in to my old e-mail cause I don't remember the...
  • Cronix
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes