Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

deleting facebook, want to keep my account

deleting facebook, want to keep my account

can someone from spotify please help me.

im deploying overseas in less than a week. i want to delete my facebook account and have for months, but its paired to my spotify and i want to unpair it. i want to be able to log into my spotify and have all my playlists available still with out being forced to use facebook. i think its garbage and its very frustrating. it is the only reason why i havent upgraded to premium yet. someone please help me with this. 

tl;dr

if im forced to keep my facebook to keep my spotify i will be one serious unhappy camper

2 Replies

You should just be able to 'disconnect from facebook' under preferences I think. While I've been trying to figure out how to connect facebook I've stumbled across a few articles about how to disconnect - just do a search in the help area.

the only option that i was able to find even close to that only stopped from posting. i want to be able to go to spotify, put in a usernam/email and password and be able to log in. right now i cant do that. i can only "login with facebook" or sign up. and i cant sign up using my email, because i use it for facebook and it says that it is already in use. i dont want to have to make a completly new email account just to sign up with spotify, cause then i would have to re build all of my playlists

Suggested posts