Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

not had a single reply from a support issue in 14 days. Spotify Case # 00148393

not had a single reply from a support issue in 14 days. Spotify Case # 00148393

I am yet to receive a reply for the above support issue. I bought 100 credits on 26th June whilst using a premium subscription through virgin media. My subscription ended and I then subscribed to Spotify unlimited but then spotted that some of my credits had disappeared. I should have had at least 30 credits left. Where have they gone!!?? will anyone get back to me please??!!!

I have never seen such poor support....I work in software support myself so this makes it all the more annoying at the lack of any type of response on this matter....

I have since bought new credits (although I ask myself why I bothered) but will reviewing whether to continue using this product in the future dt this shambles called spotify support...

4 Replies

Hey jamiest919, welcome to the Community.

I chased up our case in our system and can see we replied to you on august 3rd on this. Did you not hear back from us at that time? Check your junk/spam filters for anything that went astray.

I've resent the email again just in case. Feel free to respond to that directly if you have any more questions.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hey Jamie. I just started an account a couple days ago. Paid 9.99 for a premium account and they keep playing me for a fool. It truly is the worst customer service I have ever received. It's on the grounds of theft and I have all the proof to take them to the proper authorities. They can't treat people this way.

I have the exact problem. Lost about 30 Euro = 3 months premium.

I have been abroad about 2 months and may stay for extra months, and suddenly this week they said my account is not Premium anymore and I spent 14 days abroad.

All the receipts logs are gone too on my account information.

Kindly inform how if anyone know how to fix it.

@SNova - If your account is still showing as free then you have not logged into the account you have upgraded. Double check your details, its amazingly easy to accidentally have two accounts, one with a Spotify username and another using your Facebook details. If you can't find your account, don't subscribe again as you might be billed twice, instead get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts