Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

payment help!!

payment help!!

ok so i canceled my spotify premium back in january and have only been using the free spotify since then, with only the shuffle option on my phone. however i recieved a call this morning from my mom to inform me that spotify  charged her card twice in march and twice in may fopr 10 dollars!!! there is no customer service number to get ahold of anyone so they will reverse it and i sent in the contact forms twice now. how do i get in touch with someone to correct this??

4 Replies

even in my account receipts the last on that shows is january 6th of this year, which is correct. however i did not authorize any payments after that. so i really just want to get that reimbursed back to my mom. i love spotify, just  not happt with this issue.

Could you let us know your 8-digit case number from the last time you got in touch via the contact form? It is in the subject line of the automated email reply. We can ask someone to check it out for you. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

my case number is 01493728 , i finally just got an email response from someone. so im hoping that we get this fixed. thank you.

Hang in there, if you replied directly to the email with the requested details someone will be back in touch as soon as they can.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts