Step 1

NEXT STEP

unconnected to facebook

Solved!

unconnected to facebook

Hi! Can I delete a spotify account?

162 Replies
Marked as solution

can someone get ahold of me to please, i need to disable my acct its d45th@Hotmail.com
Marked as solution

I want to remove my spotify account permanently!! Can you please help.
Marked as solution

I want to deactivate my account!!
Marked as solution

Hi, I'm having a problem with deleting my Spotify account. Everytime I click on the form, it takes me back to the previous page.

Spotify: Please delete my account permanently. I've asked over 10 times on your (un)help page. Originally I was just trying to get it removed from Facebook, so I could then sign up permanently. Now...I'll defintely be going elsewhere because of this frustration. Delete my account permaneanly, please, I'll say once again. 

qw

Marked as solution

I just want to remove my email address from a free account and add it to a family account with my son. Already signed up but am unable to use my email address becuse of the free account it seams impossble to cancel. Any suggestions?

Marked as solution

Hello Spotify, I too would like my account to be terminated as I am no longer in need of it. I couldn't find how to do this anywhere on your website.

Cheers

Marked as solution

I want to delete my account. Can someone help me? Thanks
Marked as solution

Seriously, you guys. I have tried "getting in touch with you" via the contact form. However, every link I click on, sends me back to the page where I have to choose the help-topics. When I then select "account" and then "how do I permanently delete this account", there is an option to click on "contact form". HOWEVER, this brings me back to the page where I have to choose the help-topics - IRRITATION LOOP.

This is how you get a bad rep, you guys are more clingy than a barnacle on the side of a ship.

Please, let me contact you, and don't just tell me to fill in the "contact form" because I have explained my issue above.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Same problem here. I really, really want my account and all the informations linked to it to be completely deleted. Please.

Thanks and have a good day !

It doesn't work. The contact form simply sends you round and round in circles - The Spotify Shuffle I assume

Me too. I've been going round in circles trying to delete an account

Marked as solution

Please delete my account permanently
Marilynbrock89

Marilyntunes@yahoo.com

This sounds great. But the contact form never opens. You just go in a circle. You click contact for. You choose account. You choose I want to close my Spotify account permanently. You get one option "how can I close my Spotify account". Click that and you get the option to go through the contact form. Which takes you back to the start. 

Marked as solution

Please delete my account. The email I received said to come here. Thanks
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed

Can you please reply to that email and an advisor will be with you shortly. 

Marked as solution

Same here. I would like to disconnect my account from my facebook.
Marked as solution

hi can u delete my account? for the same reasons!

mail : maxichen17@web.de

Hey there@gerardcucu1 

Spotify Customer Support can help you close your account. 

Get in touch with them through this online form or via Twitter. Just send your tweet to @SpotifyCares 🙂

If using the online form, would you please select Account > I want to close my Spotify Account permanently > click I Still Need Help button 

Suggested posts