Step 1

NEXT STEP

App not loading

App not loading

Plan

Was premium but I cancelled it since the app isn't working

Country

Device

(Samsung A12, Samsung galaxy tab S8, Hp laptop inspiron 15, its not working on all of this device

Operating System

( Android, Windows 10.)

My Question or Issue

I have deleted and installed my Spotify app so many times, but it still remains on the loading screen, and its quite annoying that I'm paying for a service I cannot use. I cleared the cache and did everything I knew of.

8 Replies

Hey @Gululiu,

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app: https://community.spotify.com/t5/FAQs/How-can-I-perform-a-clean-reinstall-of-the-app/ta-p/4746485.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

If I do that i'm going to lose all my saved music and podcasts. And I cannot see them for me to take a screenshot and make it all over again.

Hey @Gululiu,

Thanks for getting back.

Your playlists, saved music/content are bound to your account. Those things aren't saved locally only, so you can perform a clean reinstall of the app.

And you've mentioned that you've already performed a regular reinstall of the Spotify app. The things you mentioned would be already gone if they were only saved locally. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Ok I will try that right now.

There is no change still . it says  "something went wrong, Have another try?

Hey @Gululiu,

Thanks for letting me know.

Are you able to log into the website (https://www.spotify.com/account)?

Also, can you try accessing the app again on one of your devices when connected to a different internet connection? 

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

I just turned off my wifi and use my mobile data and it's working just that its a bit slow to start, but atleast its working.  Thank uiu

Hey @Gululiu,

Great, thanks for letting me know! And when you turn WiFi on again, it stops working?

If so, it likely has something to do with the internet connection behind the WiFi 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts