Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1913 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1913 likes

What to do while listening to long full albums

There are two types of people in the world: who have to do something while listening to music, and the others, who instead want to be very concentrated on the melody and avoid distractions.I'm from the first type, I love to listen to the whole album ...

• Regular
  • There are two types of people in the world: who have to do something while listening to music, and the others, who instead want to be very concentrated on the melody and avoid distractions. I'm...
  • robertwinter98
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Böhse Onkelz

Hallo Leute, hab mal ne Frage, ich finde einfach nicht meine Lieblingsband "Böhse Onkelz". Warum gibt es diese nicht bei Spotify ? weis das jemand ?

• Hallo Leute, hab mal ne Frage, ich finde einfach nicht meine Lieblingsband "Böhse Onkelz". Warum gibt es diese nicht bei Spotify 😞 ? weis das jemand ?
  • Diego48
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Deeper Running Playlists!!

Dear Spotify, Even since I ran (pun intended!) across your running playlists I've enjoyed running miuch more! Unfortunately I usually run about the same pace and for a given pace, there just aren't that many songs, and they have been the same ones fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,   Even since I ran (pun intended!) across your running playlists I've enjoyed running miuch more!  Unfortunately I usually run about the same pace and for a given pace, ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Stop drastically changing Spotify official playlists

I loved the Bleeps & Bloops playlist of Summer 2016, and it has since been rendered unrecognizable. If you're making playlists for a genre like Wave Racer's (i.e. pretty niche), don't just suddenly change it to something completely different. As a us...

• I loved the Bleeps & Bloops playlist of Summer 2016, and it has since been rendered unrecognizable. If you're making playlists for a genre like Wave Racer's (i.e. pretty niche), don't just sudden...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Global Ranking.

How can I get the artists list of global rank based on monthly listeners?

• Visitor
  • How can I get the artists list of global rank based on monthly listeners?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cannot find song

Why i cannot find "two steps behind" song from def leppard and "stranger by the day" from shades apart?Meanwhile the other song and album from the band is on the playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Why i cannot find "two steps behind" song from def leppard and "stranger by the day" from shades apart? Meanwhile the other song and album from the band is on the playlist.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why don't Bollywood music album released in 2012 appear on Spotify

I'm a great fan of Spotify and really enjoyed listening to bollywood music and had signed up for Premium account. However, starting in 2012, there isn't any more new bollywood music albums/tracks showing up on Spotify. Looks like www.saavan.com, thou...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a great fan of Spotify and really enjoyed listening to bollywood music and had signed up for Premium account.  However, starting in 2012, there isn't any more new bollywood music albums...
  • actionuflip
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

REQUEST: Music/Song Add

Hi, Can you please add "A LITTLE SPACE" by Ne yo or grateful if you can add the whole album instead "Ladies Man".Thank you.

• Hi,   Can you please add "A LITTLE SPACE" by Ne yo or grateful if you can add the whole album instead "Ladies Man". Thank you.
  • GinoPh1l
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

I can't find a song but someone else can

I can't find any Pentatonix songs from the Sing-Off, but my friend has been listening to them on here. Can someone please tell me why it's happened and what I can do about it.

• I can't find any Pentatonix songs from the Sing-Off, but my friend has been listening to them on here. Can someone please tell me why it's happened and what I can do about it.
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Falling Up - last album missing

Hi!May you please add the last Falling Up band album from 2015 called “Falling Up”? It is issued under independent label as several albums before that are already listed, so it should not be a legal issue I believe.Thanks in advance!Alexey

• Hi! May you please add the last Falling Up band album from 2015 called “Falling Up”? It is issued under independent label as several albums before that are already listed, so it should not be a le...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Request

Was wondering if you guys could add the Commodores Christmas album? I have been looking for this album on Spotify but no one seems to have any of their Christmas songs. https://www.discogs.com/Commodores-Christmas/release/6713980

• Casual Listener
  • Was wondering if you guys could add the Commodores Christmas album? I have been looking for this album on Spotify but no one seems to have any of their Christmas songs.      https:/...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Request - Commodores Christmas Album

Was wondering if you guys could add the Commodores Christmas album? I have been looking for this album on Spotify but no one seems to have any of their Christmas songs. https://www.discogs.com/Commodores-Christmas/release/6713980

• Casual Listener
  • Was wondering if you guys could add the Commodores Christmas album? I have been looking for this album on Spotify but no one seems to have any of their Christmas songs.    https://www.dis...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Christmas
    Commodores
    holiday
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In a Premium Family Account, can all 6 of us listen to music at the same time?

I want to create a premium family account, but I was wondering how many people can listen to music at the same time? You qll 6 of us listen to music at the same time? Of just 1 or 2 (like the cheapest Netflix account)?

• I want to create a premium family account, but I was wondering how many people can listen to music at the same time? You qll 6 of us listen to music at the same time? Of just 1 or 2 (like the cheapes...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add song to Spotify please

I was wondering if you guys could please add This girl by Laza Morgan. Thanks in advance

• Visitor
  • I was wondering if you guys could please add This girl by Laza Morgan. Thanks in advance
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Skyrim OST

Hi, first I'd like to say that I absolutely love your service and will be buying premium very soon.However, there's a weird bug occuring. I went on google to see if the skyrim ost was available on spotify and saw that it was (in the us I presume, i l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, first I'd like to say that I absolutely love your service and will be buying premium very soon. However, there's a weird bug occuring. I went on google to see if the skyrim ost was available o...
  • IHateMimics
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music Doubt

I notice that the music I told you i wanna die from Huh Gak isn't in the artist page, there's some blocking issue with this track?If not, when is going to be add?

• I notice that the music I told you i wanna die from Huh Gak isn't in the artist page, there's some blocking issue with this track? If not, when is going to be add?
  • iftinisrad
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NINES

PLEASE CAN WE GET SOME NINES (GRIME ) ON SPOTIFY CANT BELIEVE 'CANT BLAME ME ' ISNT ON SPOTIFY GRRRRRRRRRRRR

• PLEASE CAN WE GET SOME NINES (GRIME ) ON SPOTIFY CANT BELIEVE 'CANT BLAME ME ' ISNT ON SPOTIFY GRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! An album that should've been added but hasn't

Okay so there's a Thai band called Silly Fools that has an album on Spotify called "The One". The thing is, the band has two versions of this album: an English language version and a Thai language version. However, only the English version is up on S...

• Okay so there's a Thai band called Silly Fools that has an album on Spotify called "The One". The thing is, the band has two versions of this album: an English language version and a Thai l...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes