Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Smerfne Hity

Hi all, I can't find any song from Smerfne Hity. Please help! regards,Kubuś

• Hi all,   I can't find any song from Smerfne Hity. Please help!   regards, Kubuś
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gargamel
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

P-Holla "Do it for love"

Hey guysI am trying to listen to this song on Spotify (P-Holla - Do it for love) but it says I have to be premium to listen to it.Can anybody solve this problem for me?Thanks for your time!!!

• Regular
  • Hey guys I am trying to listen to this song on Spotify (P-Holla - Do it for love) but it says I have to be premium to listen to it. Can anybody solve this problem for me? Thanks for your tim...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

I can't listen to some german songs. I am from norway, and when i try to listen to some songs in the german top-list it does'nt work. Can you help?

• I can't listen to some german songs. I am from norway, and when i try to listen to some songs in the german top-list it does'nt work. Can you help?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When will my music be on spotify

Just a question, i recently uploaded my music on all available platforms through an agregator. Now they launched on all of them except spotify, how long can it take before my music is gonna be available on spotify?

• Just a question, i recently uploaded my music on all available platforms through an agregator. Now they launched on all of them except spotify, how long can it take before my music is gonna be availa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cate Brothers

Hi I was wondering if you could make available the early albums by this group. For example "fire on the tracks"(Atlantic recording coorporation) or "Union Man". They are a greta group and their earlier music needs wider appreciation. Thank you.

• Hi I was wondering if you could make available the early albums by this group. For example "fire on the tracks"(Atlantic recording coorporation) or "Union Man". They are a greta group and their earli...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wayne knopf

So I love Spotify and how I can get metal from them. I am not a fan of this putting nickelback into this genre. For the love of all things that are holy and unholy, why?! No one listens to that garbage.

• So I love Spotify and how I can get metal from them. I am not a fan of this putting nickelback into this genre. For the love of all things that are holy and unholy, why?! No one listens to that garba...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! House of Lords - Remember My Name

What are the chances of getting the song "Remember My Name" put on Spotify, or even the album Sahara?

• Roadie
  • What are the chances of getting the song "Remember My Name" put on Spotify, or even the album Sahara?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This song needs to be released!!!

Mr. Pit - Destination Kepler (Holbrook & Skykeeper Remix)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNpheNmcjyIbanger deserves the exposure!!PS I have accidently posted in another section! Sorry for the noobiness

• Casual Listener
  • Mr. Pit - Destination Kepler (Holbrook & Skykeeper Remix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNpheNmcjyI banger deserves the exposure!! PS I have accidently posted in another section! Sorry...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Trance
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Donna Summer catalog missing

Hi.One of the main reasons I am using Spotify is because I can have most of Donna Summer's catalogue anytime I like BUT Spotify has not make any effort on completing what's missing in her catalogue, songs like: down deep inside, melody of love, je t'...

• Hi. One of the main reasons I am using Spotify is because I can have most of Donna Summer's catalogue anytime I like BUT Spotify has not make any effort on completing what's missing in her catalog...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Catalogue
    Donna Summer
    Oldies
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Black Swan by Thom Yorke

The song from a scanner darkly - why isn't it on Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • The song from a scanner darkly - why isn't it on Spotify?
  • Paulo23
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When is this song being released on Spotify?!

Mr. Pit - Destination Kepler (Holbrook & Skykeeper Remix)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNpheNmcjyII feel this song is such a banger, it deserves the exposure!!

• Casual Listener
  • Mr. Pit - Destination Kepler (Holbrook & Skykeeper Remix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNpheNmcjyI I feel this song is such a banger, it deserves the exposure!! 😛
  • saaaaaaaad
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Mixup - Edwin

I noticed that in the Spotify catalogue the artist Edwin seems to be mixed up with another artist named Edwin. The Edwin I'm looking for has the Top Listed songs in the profile like "Alive", "Hang Ten", Trippin'" from the album "Another Spin Around T...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed that in the Spotify catalogue the artist Edwin seems to be mixed up with another artist named Edwin.   The Edwin I'm looking for has the Top Listed songs in the profile like "Alive",...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved albums limit?

Hi, I can't save more albums to My Music, is there a limit?

• Hi, I can't save more albums to My Music, is there a limit?
  • Ppw40
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Half of my Turkish songs gone.

Hello, i want to ask about why my songs disappear from Spotify. Nearly all Turkish songs disappear this morning(I'm from Turkey). Anyone inform me about situation? Proof that songs disappeared from Spotify in Attachment.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i want to ask about why my songs disappear from Spotify. Nearly all Turkish songs disappear this morning(I'm from Turkey). Anyone inform me about situation?    Proof that songs dis...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Turkey
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing Album In A Certain Country

The album " Shadows Greys & Evil Ways " by " The White Buffalo " is not available in Turkey but it is available in some countries. Hope you guys let me know what the problem is and add it as soon as you can. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • The album " Shadows Greys & Evil Ways " by " The White Buffalo " is not available in Turkey but it is available in some countries. Hope you guys let me know what the problem is and add it as soon...
  • ScaryDevil
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help Finding a song

Hello! I have a peculiar problem. I had heard a song a number of times on one of the spotify playlists. I believe it was either Chill Tracks or Chillout Lounge, or something similar. I'm certain that I added the song as a favorite, or to "my list", b...

• Visitor
  • Hello!  I have a peculiar problem.  I had heard a song a number of times on one of the spotify playlists.  I believe it was either Chill Tracks or Chillout Lounge, or something similar...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chill
    Chill Out
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative Playlists: users in different countries don't see same songs

I've set up a collaborative playlist. Spotify users from the United States, Canada, and Ireland have contributed. Through social media, in discussing the songs, we discovered that recent contributions from the Canada and Ireland users were not appear...

• Casual Listener
  • I've set up a collaborative playlist. Spotify users from the United States, Canada, and Ireland have contributed. Through social media, in discussing the songs, we discovered that recent contribution...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't there used to be a "Cinema" category in Genres?

I've been a premium menber for a couple of months now, and I'm sure that when I first joined there was a "Cinema" category in the Genres & Moods section where film soundtracks were listed. Was I imagining this? Or is it in a different section? Either...

• Music Fan
  • I've been a premium menber for a couple of months now, and I'm sure that when I first joined there was a "Cinema" category in the Genres & Moods section where film soundtracks were listed. Was I ...
  • aaronisawesomea
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes