Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

ADS

Hello spotify!I want to start off by saying I have been a loyal spotify user for a few years now and i have one issue i need to discuss. I understand that you have to run ads, and the ads you run differ depending on whatever factors and I'm okay with...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello spotify! I want to start off by saying I have been a loyal spotify user for a few years now and i have one issue i need to discuss. I understand that you have to run ads, and the ads you run d...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ads
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amy Winehouse is Missing

So maybe this isn't a big deal, but I wonder if it could be remedied somehow. I was browsing playlists and saw Amy Winehouse's face featured on Jazzy Romance. I thought, "Man, that's exactly what I want to listen to right now," but when I looked at t...

• So maybe this isn't a big deal, but I wonder if it could be remedied somehow.  I was browsing playlists and saw Amy Winehouse's face featured on Jazzy Romance.  I thought, "Man, that's ex...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Very poor quality audio from a song(mixtape) by some user

Good afternoon,I was listening to the ‪#‎DiscoverWeekly‬ playlist, when I bumped into this mixtape: https://open.spotify.com/track/5OkYUQAcTmgKkPFxAIqQzgspotify:track:5OkYUQAcTmgKkPFxAIqQzg This audio is a mixture of good and very poor audio quality ...

• ...OkYUQAcTmgKkPFxAIqQzg   This audio is a mixture of good and very poor audio quality songs, seemingly being uploaded from one user that creates this kind of content (mixtapes). I don't want to make further a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify needs a COMPLETE OVERHAUL

With all due respect, Spotify...I regret to inform you that your software is absolutely atrocious.Where do I even start?! I would run out of characters if I listed every little problem with your software/service (iPhone app, pc software, AND website)...

• Casual Listener
  •   With all due respect, Spotify...I regret to inform you that your software is absolutely atrocious. Where do I even start?!  I would run out of characters if I listed every little proble...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Jason aldean

Hey folks, we're happy to say Jason Aldean's catalogue has returned to Spotify. Check out his Facebook post here for more info: https://www.facebook.com/jasonaldean/photos/a.10150108842261539.310675.8214181538/10153594864336539/?type=3&permPage=1"

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hey folks, we're happy to say Jason Aldean's catalogue has returned to Spotify.    Check out his Facebook post here for more info: https://www.facebook.com/jasonaldean/photos/a.101...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching for Song from Spotify Premium ad

Well as the titles says I am looking for that particular song that played during the spotify premium ad while listening to Spotify.The only things that played in the ad where these xylophonish sounds (probably synthezised), overall it sounded like be...

• Casual Listener
  • Well as the titles says I am looking for that particular song that played during the spotify premium ad while listening to Spotify. The only things that played in the ad where these xylophonish...
  • chronerion
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Content War

Put your troubles with Victory Records behind you or risk losing every second customer to another streaming app. If A Day To Remember and Taking Back Sunday's earlier albums don't come back online like they've been for the 3 years I've had this app, ...

• Put your troubles with Victory Records behind you or risk losing every second customer to another streaming app. If A Day To Remember and Taking Back Sunday's earlier albums don't come back online li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alice Cooper collection

I was looking at the entire Alice Cooper collection and it has two other bands under his name. One is Josey Wales and the other is Roots Radics. Does anyone know how to get this corrected?

• Casual Listener
  • I was looking at the entire Alice Cooper collection and it has two other bands under his name. One is Josey Wales and the other is Roots Radics. Does anyone know how to get this corrected? 
  • Pyhhra
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself mislabeled

Imogen Heap's album Speak For Yourself came out in 2005, not 2015 as is reflected in Spotify. There is a deluxe version of the album rereleased in 2012 that is also on spotify with the wrong date. Both albums' release dates are incorect. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Imogen Heap's album Speak For Yourself came out in 2005, not 2015 as is reflected in Spotify. There is a deluxe version of the album rereleased in 2012 that is also on spotify with the wrong dat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Imogen Heap
    mislabeled
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Typo

Third Eye Blind's song "Narcolepsy" is incorrectly spelled "Narclolepsy" on their 1997 self-titled albumWaited about 6 months and haven't seen it changed - thought I'd point it out. Thanks!PS If you could add some of their demo material like "Gorgeou...

• Third Eye Blind's song "Narcolepsy" is incorrectly spelled "Narclolepsy" on their 1997 self-titled album Waited about 6 months and haven't seen it changed - thought I'd point it out.   Than...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to most of A Day To Remeber's albums on spotify?!

I went to go add more ADTR on a playlist, and most of my songs were gone. In my artists, it still says I have all of their songs. But I go to albums and it's only Common Courtesy and Their Name Was Treason. I went to artists and those were the only a...

• Casual Listener
  • I went to go add more ADTR on a playlist, and most of my songs were gone. In my artists, it still says I have all of their songs. But I go to albums and it's only Common Courtesy and Their Name Was T...
  • Awdn297
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

VOLA - Inmazes Album

Hi, is there a reason to why the album "Inmazes" by VOLA was removed from the library?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, is there a reason to why the album "Inmazes" by VOLA was removed from the library?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong song

Hi,I am having a trouble that I would love to solve.https://open.spotify.com/track/4xmBsB2GlIE8sz32aPentMThis is song which has wrong content.. To be crystal clear - the song that starts to sound when playing it is actually a song called Believe rele...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am having a trouble that I would love to solve. https://open.spotify.com/track/4xmBsB2GlIE8sz32aPentM This is song which has wrong content.. To be crystal clear - the song that s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony BMG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

M83 - Saturdays=Youth GONE?!

I noticed this morning that one of my all time favorite albums "Saturdays=Youth" by M83 is no longer available to stream in the US. What happened, and is this a permanent thing? I am noticing more and more music disappearing. I really hope this isn't...

• I noticed this morning that one of my all time favorite albums "Saturdays=Youth" by M83 is no longer available to stream in the US. What happened, and is this a permanent thing? I am noticing more an...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Angelo Badalamenti Twin Peaks/FWWM soundtracks

I didn't see anything about this when I looked, so forgive me if this is a duplicate, but I was curious as to why the Twin Peaks and Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me soundtracks were listed under the "artists" 'Twin Peaks' and 'Twin Peaks: Fire Walk Wit...

• I didn't see anything about this when I looked, so forgive me if this is a duplicate, but I was curious as to why the Twin Peaks and Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me soundtracks were listed under the "a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pandora artists not available on Spotify

I've subscribed to Pandora for years, and I have been looking forward to the day that I can cancel my Pandora subsription and rely just on Spotify. Unfortunately, it seems the Spotify collection is stll amazingly limited because a solid 70% of music ...

• Regular
  • I've subscribed to Pandora for years, and I have been looking forward to the day that I can cancel my Pandora subsription and rely just on Spotify. Unfortunately, it seems the Spotify collection...
  • D34DW0lV3
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Pandora
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

15 step by radiohead

Why not on Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Why not on Spotify?
  • D34DW0lV3
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why are there so many duplicate artists and albums on Spotify?

Two photos are attached I dare you to try to find the one with 55k followers.. you can't. The only reason I have it is because I followed this band a long, long time ago. I took both screenshots today, seconds apart. This is the case for so many albu...

• Roadie
  •   Two photos are attached  I dare you to try to find the one with 55k followers.. you can't. The only reason I have it is because I followed this band a long, long time ago. I took both sc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist + album disappeared, cant be found again.

I found the newest Butcher Babies album on Spotify.I used to have my Spotify Premium as a bonus with my cellphone company deal, but Ive switched company and now I cant find the album anymore.I did already purchase the Spotify Premium. So things shoul...

• I found the newest Butcher Babies album on Spotify. I used to have my Spotify Premium as a bonus with my cellphone company deal, but Ive switched company and now I cant find the album anymore. I di...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod