Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

Music Request

Was wondering if you guys could add the Commodores Christmas album? I have been looking for this album on Spotify but no one seems to have any of their Christmas songs. https://www.discogs.com/Commodores-Christmas/release/6713980

• Casual Listener
  • Was wondering if you guys could add the Commodores Christmas album? I have been looking for this album on Spotify but no one seems to have any of their Christmas songs.      https:/...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Request - Commodores Christmas Album

Was wondering if you guys could add the Commodores Christmas album? I have been looking for this album on Spotify but no one seems to have any of their Christmas songs. https://www.discogs.com/Commodores-Christmas/release/6713980

• Casual Listener
  • Was wondering if you guys could add the Commodores Christmas album? I have been looking for this album on Spotify but no one seems to have any of their Christmas songs.    https://www.dis...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Christmas
    Commodores
    holiday
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In a Premium Family Account, can all 6 of us listen to music at the same time?

I want to create a premium family account, but I was wondering how many people can listen to music at the same time? You qll 6 of us listen to music at the same time? Of just 1 or 2 (like the cheapest Netflix account)?

• I want to create a premium family account, but I was wondering how many people can listen to music at the same time? You qll 6 of us listen to music at the same time? Of just 1 or 2 (like the cheapes...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add song to Spotify please

I was wondering if you guys could please add This girl by Laza Morgan. Thanks in advance

• Visitor
  • I was wondering if you guys could please add This girl by Laza Morgan. Thanks in advance
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Skyrim OST

Hi, first I'd like to say that I absolutely love your service and will be buying premium very soon.However, there's a weird bug occuring. I went on google to see if the skyrim ost was available on spotify and saw that it was (in the us I presume, i l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, first I'd like to say that I absolutely love your service and will be buying premium very soon. However, there's a weird bug occuring. I went on google to see if the skyrim ost was available o...
  • IHateMimics
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music Doubt

I notice that the music I told you i wanna die from Huh Gak isn't in the artist page, there's some blocking issue with this track?If not, when is going to be add?

• I notice that the music I told you i wanna die from Huh Gak isn't in the artist page, there's some blocking issue with this track? If not, when is going to be add?
  • iftinisrad
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NINES

PLEASE CAN WE GET SOME NINES (GRIME ) ON SPOTIFY CANT BELIEVE 'CANT BLAME ME ' ISNT ON SPOTIFY GRRRRRRRRRRRR

• PLEASE CAN WE GET SOME NINES (GRIME ) ON SPOTIFY CANT BELIEVE 'CANT BLAME ME ' ISNT ON SPOTIFY GRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! An album that should've been added but hasn't

Okay so there's a Thai band called Silly Fools that has an album on Spotify called "The One". The thing is, the band has two versions of this album: an English language version and a Thai language version. However, only the English version is up on S...

• Okay so there's a Thai band called Silly Fools that has an album on Spotify called "The One". The thing is, the band has two versions of this album: an English language version and a Thai l...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Emi Fujita's Songs

Hi, can Spotify add more songs from Emi Fujita? So far only one of her song Wishes is available. She got beautiful voice. I hope to see more songs from her. Thanks Spotify.

• Hi, can Spotify add more songs from Emi Fujita? So far only one of her song Wishes is available. She got beautiful voice. I hope to see more songs from her. Thanks Spotify.
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song Add Request

Hi Spotify Could you please add a song, it's called "Without You" by The Blind Love please it's a good song and it's not on spotify and i have to listen to it on youtube thx regards Liam M

• Hi Spotify  Could you please add a song, it's called "Without You" by The Blind Love please it's a good song and it's not on spotify and i have to listen to it on youtube   thx regards&n...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add Songs

Song 1: LOS CALZONES ROTOS - TE SIGO: https://youtu.be/XpDtS77vx3U. Song 2: I See Star - Filth Friends united. Album: Digital Renegade. Thanks, Greatings.

• Song 1: LOS CALZONES ROTOS - TE SIGO: https://youtu.be/XpDtS77vx3U.      Song 2: I See Star - Filth Friends united.    Album: Digital Renegade.   Thanks, Greatings.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

I see fire- kygo remix

Can please add this song , and one more from Porter Robinson - spitfire Album, thanks for spotify!

• Can please add this song , and one more from Porter Robinson - spitfire Album, thanks for spotify!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding Songs

Domenico Torti needs to be in Spotify. 

• Domenico Torti needs to be in Spotify. 
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got a same artist name issue

There is a artist named Alex Wang which has same name with me, and the two songs in his page is belong to me, anybody can help solve it? This is a really serious problem.

• Casual Listener
  • There is a artist named Alex Wang which has same name with me, and the two songs in his page is belong to me, anybody can help solve it? This is a really serious problem. 
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Liste de musique plus variée

Pourquoi ne pas offrir des listes avec, exemple, une liste rock avec de la musique de différentes décennies. Et même, pourquoi ne pas mélangé les genres. Exemple, genre classique, blues et jazz. Je me crée des listes comme celle-là , et ce sont mes l...

• Casual Listener
  • Pourquoi ne pas offrir des listes avec, exemple, une liste rock avec de la musique de différentes décennies. Et même, pourquoi ne pas mélangé les genres. Exemple, genre classique, blues et jazz. Je m...
  • Ldlanyer12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disney Moana Free Spotify Premium

I won the offer from Disney Moana to get spotify premium free. However, when I clicked "redeem" it took me to the page on spotify to enter the code and the code disappeared.

• I won the offer from Disney Moana to get spotify premium free. However, when I clicked "redeem" it took me to the page on spotify to enter the code and the code disappeared. 
  • jacksesto
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify

Can i ask why i connot recieve payment verification code from globe telecom. Why?

• Can i ask why i connot recieve payment verification code from globe telecom. Why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

McKenna Mendelson Mainline

One of the best blues bands.https://www.discogs.com/artist/869264-McKenna-Mendelson-Mainlinehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKenna_Mendelson_Mainline There's no single reference to them in Spotify

• Music Fan
  • One of the best blues bands. https://www.discogs.com/artist/869264-McKenna-Mendelson-Mainline https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKenna_Mendelson_Mainline   There's no single reference to them i...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Blues
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes