Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Can you add the song T-Shirt by Migos

The song called T-Shirt by migos dropped this week and i wanna listen to it on spotify can u guys pls put it on spotify

• Casual Listener
  • The song called T-Shirt by migos dropped this week and i wanna listen to it on spotify can u guys pls put it on spotify
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rap
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Song PLEASE

Please add Chaka Khan "I Feel For You." The album is available but the title track is missing from the album...... Please resolve this issue for my sanity.

• Casual Listener
  • Please add Chaka Khan "I Feel For You." The album is available but the title track is missing from the album...... Please resolve this issue for my sanity.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Pioneers

Missing The Pioneers "Feel the Rhytmn of you and I" + "Broken Man" and the Kursaal Flyers amazing track "Little does she know" Ta David

• Visitor
  • Missing 😕 The Pioneers "Feel the Rhytmn of you and I" + "Broken Man"   and the Kursaal Flyers amazing track "Little does she know"    Ta    David 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • kursaal flyers
    pioneers
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music of Spot's Spotify Premium

Hello,I listen the little publicity/spot of Spotify Premium this last January 2017 in France. I would want to know the title of the music used for this spot. I hope my question is not so strange!ThanksBonjour,J'ai entendu la petit publicité de Spotif...

• Hello, I listen the little publicity/spot of Spotify Premium this last January 2017 in France. I would want to know the title of the music used for this spot. I hope my question is not so s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing song from album

I'm having a problem with a song I wanted to add to my playlist. The artwork shows on the app but the song is not there, only showing a blank spot and suggestions. Is there any way to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a problem with a song I wanted to add to my playlist. The artwork shows on the app but the song is not there, only showing a blank spot and suggestions. Is there any way to fix this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Castle on a Hill - Ed Sheeran

Is anyone else having trouble regarding playback of this song? On my desktop app it plays the first 6 seconds then goes to the next song.

• Is anyone else having trouble regarding playback of this song? On my desktop app it plays the first 6 seconds then goes to the next song.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music request

Can you please add man of the year by logic I love that song and spotify but its only on youtube and unreliable apps.

• Can you please add man of  the year by logic I love that song and spotify but its only on youtube and unreliable apps.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why was Ted Striker - Retry removed from Spotify?

I understand that Spotify has to have the rights to the music, but I cannot even find a label for that album!If anyone could shed some light on it, that would be great.

• I understand that Spotify has to have the rights to the music, but I cannot even find a label for that album! If anyone could shed some light on it, that would be great.
  • Reiniersiebol
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ravenface missing albums and EPs

One of my favorite metalcore bands is missing albums and EPs on Spotify. Specifically the "Divided Kingdom" album and "Beneath the Tides - EP". Theses are two of there best works (in my opinion) and i would love to be able to listen to them and add t...

• One of my favorite metalcore bands is missing albums and EPs on Spotify. Specifically the "Divided Kingdom" album and "Beneath the Tides - EP". Theses are two of there best works (in my opinion) and ...
  • bloosky89
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Deathly Hallows Part 1 Soundtrack Missing?

So I was casually listening to the soundtracks and all the other 7 ( 1-6 and are all available except that deathly hollows part one is not available "in my country" and I'm in the US and haven't left for a couple years so I was wondering why only the...

• So I was casually listening to the soundtracks and all the other 7 ( 1-6 and 😎 are all available except that deathly hollows part one is not available "in my country" and I'm in the US and haven't l...
  • bleush38p
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Doesn't make sense
    missing album
    Unavaliable in USA
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Love crime - siouxsie

I can't find this song "Love crime - siouxsie"

• Casual Listener
  • I can't find this song "Love crime - siouxsie"
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Like a Version

Can you bring the triple j like a versions to spotify?Just a couple to show you how great these covers are.Elk road ft lisa mithell covers flight facilitieshttps://youtu.be/HfvsRTYhVt0Chet faker covers sonia dadahttps://youtu.be/KX3MYsc_A98Halsey cov...

• Casual Listener
  • Can you bring the triple j like a versions to spotify? Just a couple to show you how great these covers are. Elk road ft lisa mithell covers flight facilities https://youtu.be/HfvsRTYhVt0 Chet fa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify is missing far too many obscure but legendary albums

I've done a lot of exploring into the spotify catalogue regarding more obscure bands from the 60s and 70s in particular and there are simply a ton of albums that aren't there. I'm talking really well regarded albums in enthusiast circles that are not...

• I've done a lot of exploring into the spotify catalogue regarding more obscure bands from the 60s and 70s in particular and there are simply a ton of albums that aren't there. I'm talking really well...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Needing "Drive A - Are you Blind" for a high energy playlist

I was putting together a High Energy playlist and wanted to add song "Are You Blind" from the band "Drive A" off the album "Loss of Desire". I was shocked since this was one of the first well played songs that I have not seen on Spotify. Would anyone...

• I was putting together a High Energy playlist and wanted to add song "Are You Blind" from the band "Drive A" off the album "Loss of Desire".  I was shocked since this was one of the first well p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copyright

There is a song, it is called Walking To Happiness, and I am almost certain they have stolen this song from Culture Code & Regoton. The original song is called Culture Code – Waking Up (feat. Jonny Rose)[Original Mix]. The name of the stolen song is ...

• Casual Listener
  • There is a song, it is called Walking To Happiness, and I am almost certain they have stolen this song from Culture Code & Regoton. The original song is called Culture Code – Waking Up (feat. Jon...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TWICE Korean Group

I want to hear that groups of korean girls but it is not in the results so i would like to be add. most the son TT

• I want to hear that groups of korean girls but it is not in the results so i would like to be add. most the son TT
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing album QOTSA

Hi,I'm a new user of Spotify since 3 months or so.I'm a great fan from Queens of the Stone age, bit I can't find there first album. Can someone fix that?Thx

• Hi, I'm a new user of Spotify since 3 months or so. I'm a great fan from Queens of the Stone age, bit I can't find there first album. Can someone fix that? Thx
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

distribution of songs on wrong account

i started a account because i was told my songs were getting great response on spotify but they are under an account i cant control how do i get into that account?

• i started a account because i was told my songs were getting great response on spotify but they are under an account i cant control how do i get into that account?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes