Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Christian Pastoral Sermon

Forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong forum. Im not sure where to post something like this. But I was wondering if you guys could include some Christian Pastoral sermons under your "Spoken Word" or Christian Music section. Maybe some of the mor...

• Casual Listener
  • Forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong forum. Im not sure where to post something like this. But I was wondering if you guys could include some Christian Pastoral sermons under your "Spoken Word...
  • mattm5669
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes
  • main-Android
    main-Desktop
    main-iOS
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes

The unavailable song

Hello everyone, spotify admins, anyone who sees this post. I'm from Hungary and I'm a huge Bob Dylan fan. Luckily, his whole discograpy is available for the hungarian users, that's why i think the lincense should be okay, but there is 1 song unavaila...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, spotify admins, anyone who sees this post. I'm from Hungary and I'm a huge Bob Dylan fan. Luckily, his whole discograpy is available for the hungarian users, that's why i think the li...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What if a song is corrupted?

I'm listening to 'Plague' by Otto Cate and Brian Skeel (from album Mechminded) and the track plays but is messed up from 2:17 - it just skips over and over until the end of the song. I've heard the song several times elsewhere and it does not have th...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm listening to 'Plague' by Otto Cate and Brian Skeel (from album Mechminded) and the track plays but is messed up from 2:17 - it just skips over and over until the end of the song. I've heard the s...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Error
    Music
    skips
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Incorrect artist linked to song/album. (other)

"Los Tres" is a Chilean rock band wich has two albums in its spotify page that arent theirs.These albums are from other "Los Tres" band.These albums are: "Los Tres Con ella" (2013) and "Guitarras de Ecuador" (2011).Its pretty annoying when you are li...

• "Los Tres" is a Chilean rock band wich has two albums in its spotify page that arent theirs. These albums are from other "Los Tres" band. These albums are: "Los Tres Con ella" (2013) and "Guitarras...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify need to add all the beatles albums studio

I dont know how spotify dont have the beatles discografy, it would be great if they added al the music of the beatles, not cover bands.

• I dont know how spotify dont have the beatles discografy, it would be great if they added al the music of the beatles, not cover bands.
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • main-All Platforms
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Now - Podcasts in Belgium

Hi,Like my tittle says, I would like to ask something about Spotify Now and, more so, about Podcasts in Belgium.Well, I actually live in Belgium (yes, some people are) and...there is no Spotify Now anywhere on my Spotify. And there are no Podcasts on...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, Like my tittle says, I would like to ask something about Spotify Now and, more so, about Podcasts in Belgium. Well, I actually live in Belgium (yes, some people are) and...there is no Spo...
  • JulienPr
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Nina Simone album disappeared??

Is it possible that music disappears from Spotify? For example: In the last weeks I was able to listen to Nina Simone's Live At Montreux album but since a couple of days this album does not exist anymore in Spotify? Can someone explain and/or tell me...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nymore in Spotify? Can someone explain and/or tell me how to access  this content again?   Thanks!   Keimpe
  • keimpe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect artist linked to song/album.

One of the songs on the New Music Friday playlist is "The Fix" from Nelly (feat. Jeremih) - instead of that linking to the very successful pop-rapper/hip-hop guy, it links to a page for someone completely different (actually it looks like multiple ve...

• Regular
  • One of the songs on the New Music Friday playlist is "The Fix" from Nelly (feat. Jeremih) - instead of that linking to the very successful pop-rapper/hip-hop guy, it links to a page for someone compl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i get the listening bar on my facebook?

i been trying to get this bar back for months. I had it once before. I am connected to facebook but i don't get the bar back can some one help me please?

help.jpg
  • i been trying to get this bar back for months. I had it once before.  I am connected to facebook but i don't get the bar back can some one help me please?
  • rbargeiv
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

**bleep**

**bleep**

• Gig Goer
  • **bleep**
  • llfeguard
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stephen King is not Stephen King, split them please!

Hi there, since I am curious about the stephen king audio books, I found this error in your data base: Your database only contains one interpret stephen king, but actually there is stephen king the writer and then there is Stephen King the singer (wh...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   since I am curious about the stephen king audio books, I found this error in your data base:   Your database only contains one interpret stephen king, but actually there is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Language Text

Hi, I am a dutch citizen living in Switzerland. I love the dutch artist by the name of Herman van Veen. He sings in both Dutch as well as German. I don't like his songs in German, I like Dutch. But whatever I try, Spotify does not offer me this songs...

• Hi,   I am a dutch citizen living in Switzerland. I love the dutch artist by the name of Herman van Veen. He sings in both Dutch as well as German.   I don't like his songs in German, I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover: news of the week

Hi everybody, I enjoy the ' Discover: news of the week ' playlist by Spotify but I missed the one of last week. I was wondering if a history is saved somewhere. Any suggestions? Cheers

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody,   I enjoy the ' Discover: news of the week ' playlist by Spotify but I missed the one of last week.   I was wondering if a history is saved somewhere.   Any sugge...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song

You should add the album Acapella Resurrection to Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • You should add the album Acapella Resurrection to Spotify
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Song request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Olli Schulz - Es brennt so schön disappeared

Hi there, why have you removed this album from Spotify? I like it and don't wanna miss it. Thanks for a statement..

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   why have you removed this album from Spotify? I like it and don't wanna miss it.   Thanks for a statement..
  • mthShax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone know why Radihead's In Rainbows is not on Spotify?

I love Spotify but i don't understand why that album is not on radiohead's profile, Anyone knows? THANK YOU. Spoiler (Highlight to read)

•   I love Spotify but i don't understand why that album is not on radiohead's profile, Anyone knows?    THANK YOU.    
  • bethknight--
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Related artists" - how do Spotify decide what artists are related to a specific artist?

Spotify has a number of great features - (I love the "show lyrics" feature, by the way). I would like to know how the "related artists" works: What - or who determines what artists are related to one another? What if I find an artist whom I find has ...

• Spotify has a number of great features - (I love the "show lyrics" feature, by the way).   I would like to know how the "related artists" works: What - or who determines what artists are relat...
  • calvinemerson
  • 42 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 42 replies
  • 6 likes

Question about number of plays

I wondered, if the number of plays a song has that Spotify shows is the worldwide number of plays or only in my country?For example, I have a Dutch spotify account, if I see that a song has been played 3000 times, does that mean 3000 times worldwide ...

• I wondered, if the number of plays a song has that Spotify shows is the worldwide number of plays or only in my country? For example, I have a Dutch spotify account, if I see that a song has been pl...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes