Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Lucinda Williams

Solved!

Lucinda Williams

I was just wondering if we can expect to see more of Lucinda Williams’s albums on Spotify? I‘m particular interest in Lucinda Williams (1988), but also the newest record The Ghosts of Highway 20.

Meanwhile here's a playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/113965030/playlist/3eFmqi2xDSv2HLuIi1Z8Mx

/Adam

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @AdamParker1988!!

The awesome thing about Spotify is that they're always working to add more music to the collection, so as soon as they get permission to add music, it's there.  That means that when you notice songs aren't available, it means that Spotify hasn't been given the rights from the artist or record label to put the music online.  You can fill out this form to let Spotify know what songs you'd like added.  That won't guarantee the music will be added, but it helps Spotify guage interest in artists, and it could help!  The best thing to do, though, is to contact the artist or their record label directly and talk to them about putting their music on Spotify.

Hope that helps! Let me know if there's anything else I can do.

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @AdamParker1988!!

The awesome thing about Spotify is that they're always working to add more music to the collection, so as soon as they get permission to add music, it's there.  That means that when you notice songs aren't available, it means that Spotify hasn't been given the rights from the artist or record label to put the music online.  You can fill out this form to let Spotify know what songs you'd like added.  That won't guarantee the music will be added, but it helps Spotify guage interest in artists, and it could help!  The best thing to do, though, is to contact the artist or their record label directly and talk to them about putting their music on Spotify.

Hope that helps! Let me know if there's anything else I can do.

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

Suggested posts