Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song on Wrong Artist Page

Solved!

Song on Wrong Artist Page

Hello,

I have recently put two new songs on Spotify and they have both been placed on the wrong artist page. I reached out to my distributor and filed a form for the artist separation, and have also filled out a form through Spotify but have not heard back. I need these changed ASAP, does anyone know how long it usually takes and how I can expedite this? Please hellp!!

Best,

Davi de Azevedo

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello,

Contact Label or distributor and tell them to change it it will take 24-48 hours to change

Kind Regards 

----------
Did you find this helpful? If so click the like button and accept this as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

If it is an impersonal distributor the best thing to do is file the complaint, explain the issue as you have done, and wait. It takes them a really long time to do ANYTHING for reasons i couldn't honestly tell you, becasue i dont know them, no one has any REASONABLE F REASON that explains the burocracy of the process. yet... they deliver, it usually takes somewhere around 3 weeks, give or take a MONTH! lol just kidding.

Marked as solution

Hello,

Contact Label or distributor and tell them to change it it will take 24-48 hours to change

Kind Regards 

----------
Did you find this helpful? If so click the like button and accept this as a solution.

Suggested posts