Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Is there a way to message users on spotify?

Solved!

Is there a way to message users on spotify?

Trying to message users

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This has gone away for some reason. I'm very confused about why you can follow users and see what they're listening to but cannot communicate them. You can't even tell which users are following which playlist, so why is that an option also? One of my playlists has followers but I can't tell who they are so I can't even talk to them about it. The community aspect of Spotify has really gone downhill and is one of the most frustrating things for me as a paid user (FAMILY premium in which I can't event interact with my own family).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

This has gone away for some reason. I'm very confused about why you can follow users and see what they're listening to but cannot communicate them. You can't even tell which users are following which playlist, so why is that an option also? One of my playlists has followers but I can't tell who they are so I can't even talk to them about it. The community aspect of Spotify has really gone downhill and is one of the most frustrating things for me as a paid user (FAMILY premium in which I can't event interact with my own family).

Dang yeah that sucks. Hopefully something they will change soon. Also I noticed that you can send a message to people through the spotify community page, but not every spotify user is on that (in fact very few it seems)

Suggested posts