Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1911 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1911 likes

"alle Farben- Far green" doesn't play

Hallo, a few days ago i heard on spotify "Alle Farben - far green" and now i cant. The weird thing is, my roommate can hear the Song without any problems( i have made all the possible updates), any ideas how i can fix it?

• Hallo, a few days ago i heard on spotify "Alle Farben - far green" and now i cant. The weird thing is, my roommate can hear the Song without any problems( i have made all the possible updates), any i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong order of song names

In this albumhttps://play.spotify.com/album/6aXntKniij06utxCOQGsafthe names from 11 to 30 are wrong, the songs order is ok. The correct names order is:11 - Ancora insieme (Gigi D'Agostino)12 - Stay (Gigi Dag from beyond) (Dance'n'roll)13 - Those Were...

• Visitor
  • In this album https://play.spotify.com/album/6aXntKniij06utxCOQGsaf the names from 11 to 30 are wrong, the songs order is ok. The correct names order is: 11 - Ancora insieme (Gigi D'Agostino) 12 ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Hey I was wondering if y'all could add T-pains mix tapes to your library. I would love you all forever!!!Here's the mixtape a I'm talking aboutThe iron wayStoicprEvolverPree ringzThanks in advanced guys!

• Hey I was wondering if y'all could add T-pains mix tapes to your library. I would love you all forever!!! Here's the mixtape a I'm talking about The iron way Stoic prEvolver Pree ringz Than...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist on discover Page

if your an artist how do you get your music on the disvover page?

• Music Fan
  • if your an artist how do you get your music on the disvover page?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Probably Lame Question - New User

Please bear with me, Im a new Spotify user. There is quite a few Spotify Playlist I liked, and I was listening to them on my phone. But then after few weeks, I notice that some songs are removed and some new are added. My questions would be: 1. How c...

• Casual Listener
  • Please bear with me, Im a new Spotify user.   There is quite a few Spotify Playlist I liked, and I was listening to them on my phone. But then after few weeks, I notice that some songs ar...
  • Zorkev
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Looking for music from Kyle Henderson

Greetings,Looking for Spotify to include musical material from Kyle Henderson. They have one artist with that name but I am refering to another artist: https://www.discogs.com/Kyle-Henderson-More-Than-The-Look-Of-Love/release/3452476 Hope this is pos...

• Visitor
  • Greetings, Looking for Spotify to include musical material from Kyle Henderson.  They have one artist with that name but I am refering to another artist:   https://www.discogs.com/Kyle-H...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Christan
    music
    Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Phil Collins Face Value original release cannot be found

This is generally about the effect loudness wars on the spotify libraryI am unable to find the original release for Face Value through the search bar, all I get is the meant-for-terrible-stock-iphone-headphones remasters. But i have "In the air tonig...

• Casual Listener
  • This is generally about the effect loudness wars on the spotify library I am unable to find the original release for Face Value through the search bar, all I get is the meant-for-terrible-stock-ipho...
  • tomaats
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Past followers of a song

Is there a way to see how many followers a song had in the past?

• Is there a way to see how many followers a song had in the past?
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rename an offensive playlist

Hi, i just want to let you know that i found a playlist that i think it can be a little unconfortable, it is a playlist for spanic,mexican, latin people, at this moment in our world we have a really big problem with women violence, because of somethi...

• Hi, i just want to let you know that i found a playlist that i think it can be a little unconfortable, it is a playlist for spanic,mexican, latin people, at this moment in our world we have a really ...
  • Imogen
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 11 likes

Lord of the Rings soundtracks

Is there a particular reason why the Deluxe (extended version) of the Lord of the Rings soundtracks are not available for "Fellowship of the Ring" and "The Two Towers" are not available, but "Return of the King" is?

• Music Fan
  • Is there a particular reason why the Deluxe (extended version) of the Lord of the Rings soundtracks are not available for "Fellowship of the Ring" and "The Two Towers" are not available, but "Return ...
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find a song!

Beyoncé - Hold up .. hate going on YouTube just to listen to that song ..

• Beyoncé - Hold up .. hate going on YouTube just to listen to that song ..
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iPhone7 bought in UAE

Hi,I need your help. I bought an iPhone7 in UAE (Dubai) and now I'm on a vacation here in the Philippines. And still doesn't let me download the app.Can anyone help me please?Your help would be very much appreciated!Best Regards,Jaypee

• Hi, I need your help. I bought an iPhone7 in UAE (Dubai) and now I'm on a vacation here in the Philippines. And still doesn't let me download the app. Can anyone help me please? Your help ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bebe Rexha Presale code

I'm looking for bebe rexhas Presale code for chicago concert does anyone know what it is??

• I'm looking for bebe rexhas Presale code for chicago concert does anyone know what it is??
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discoer Weekly Jazz

How can Spotify justify its current Discover Weekly Jazz which is almost totally r&b and pop tunes, and hardly any jazz music, and repeat the same "weekly" list for over a month now?

• How can Spotify justify its current Discover Weekly Jazz which is almost totally r&b and pop tunes, and hardly any jazz music, and repeat the same "weekly" list for over a month now?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Habits & contradiction

Is there a way you(Spotify) can put the song "blessed" by schoolboy q ft. Kendrick Lamar on Spotify

• Is there a way you(Spotify) can put the song "blessed" by schoolboy q ft. Kendrick Lamar on Spotify
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chance the Rapper

Spotify should put more music from Change the Rapper, like his album Acid Rap

• Spotify should put more music from Change the Rapper, like his album Acid Rap
  • butchbrown7
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Why is the Iron Maiden album Brave New World not on here?

Spotify is also missing Dance of Death and A Matter of Life and Death, but I really don't care for those albums very much.

• Spotify is also missing Dance of Death and A Matter of Life and Death, but I really don't care for those albums very much.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

gross

Who the **bleep** millennial'd a NIN and TOOL radio? Don't throw your glittery fairy farts and garbage in with a real arteest... damnnit

• Who the **bleep** millennial'd a NIN and TOOL radio? Don't throw your glittery fairy farts and garbage in with a real arteest... damnnit
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes