Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes

J Cole

Can be please get Head Bussa on Spotify? It's a great song and it really disappointed me I found out it wasn't on here

• Can be please get Head Bussa on Spotify? It's a great song and it really disappointed me I found out it wasn't on here
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can you please add the album, Infinite by Eminem?

Please add the album infinite by eminem, is literally my favorite eminem album specially infinite the song.

• Please add the album infinite by eminem, is literally my favorite eminem album specially infinite the song.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Bring back!!

Bring back slimshady LP!! that was a great album

• Bring back slimshady LP!! that was a great album
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add song

Searching for a song. Please add this fantastic number:What fun! The right side won.

• Searching for a song. Please add this fantastic number: What fun! The right side won.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you add two albums ?

Missing two album : Adrenalina ( Finley ) and Liberi da Sempre (Sonohra).Pleas add these

• Missing two album : Adrenalina ( Finley ) and Liberi da Sempre (Sonohra). Pleas add these 🙂
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are there two songs missing from the Tourist History album by Two Door Cinema Club?

I'm confused as to why Spotify is missing the last two songs on the album, Kids and Costume Party. Is it possible for Spotify to add these?

• I'm confused as to why Spotify is missing the last two songs on the album, Kids and Costume Party. Is it possible for Spotify to add these?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My Artist Page

I'm an artist and my music is on Spotify but I don't have my own artist page. I'm mixed with all these other girls with my same name. Can you add a period after my name to set me apart?

• I'm an artist and my music is on Spotify but I don't have my own artist page. I'm mixed with all these other girls with my same name. Can you add a period after my name to set me apart?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

want to add a song to spotify

I have a great song by Karl Sapp welcome home is a song of soldiers who are coming home from fighting its a beautiful song but its not on here tell me how too add it and also I cant play it on my phone

• I have a great song by Karl Sapp welcome home is a song of soldiers who are coming home from fighting its a beautiful song but its not on here tell me how too add it and also I cant play it on my pho...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meet me halfway by Kenny loggins

Hi spotify, i want to request meet me halfway by kenny loggins, thank you spotify

• Hi spotify, i want to request meet me halfway by kenny loggins, thank you spotify
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappeard Album

Hi, I've been listening for several months the album from Michael Nyman "MGV Musique à Grand Vitesse", and it just dissapeared and Spotify tells me that is not available. Can you tell me why this has happened? Tank you!

• Hi,   I've been listening for several months the album from Michael Nyman "MGV Musique à Grand Vitesse", and it just dissapeared and Spotify tells me that is not available.   Can y...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE ADD THE SKEPTA REMIX OF INTOXICATED

This is one of the biggest songs at house parties, in school, in college and in clubs. It's a massive song and has had a total of a million views on YouTube and yet Spotify persist on having other awful remixes. SOMEONE PLEASE GET THE SKEPTA VERSION ...

• This is one of the biggest songs at house parties, in school, in college and in clubs. It's a massive song and has had a total of a million views on YouTube and yet Spotify persist on having other aw...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Electronic
    House
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Th Ricky Gervais Show

I juste realized that there are not any of the podcast of the 'The Ricky Gervais Show' or any of them podcast.

• I juste realized that there are not any of the podcast of the 'The Ricky Gervais Show' or any of them podcast. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to add back in this few songs?

吴克群- 越爱越难过- 没关系- 我有罪- 胡闹- 为你写诗- 寄生- 寂寞来了怎么瓣

• Visitor
  • 吴克群 - 越爱越难过 - 没关系 - 我有罪 - 胡闹 - 为你写诗 - 寄生 - 寂寞来了怎么瓣
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mandopop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why some of the songs is not reachable?

Found out that there's some of the Chinese artist their songs are unreadable. Are those songs going to be put in if we request??

• Visitor
  • Found out that there's some of the Chinese artist their songs are unreadable. Are those songs going to be put in if we request??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mandopop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac Miller K.i.d.s

hey Spotify I've read a previous thread that had this similar request for Mac Millers album K.I.D.S and I'd like This album to be on Spotify as well. I have emailed the label company but they never replied towards my question. Maybe you guys have an ...

• hey Spotify I've read a previous thread that had this similar request for Mac Millers album K.I.D.S and I'd like This album to be on Spotify as well. I have emailed the label company but they never r...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Rap
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Whatever happened to Peter Gabriel's discography?

A few months ago I went through a Peter Gabriel listening binge and listened to his music on Spotify. Now I'm in the mood for some Peter again and I can't find any of his music anymore. Even some of his albums with Genesis are no longer available, an...

• A few months ago I went through a Peter Gabriel listening binge and listened to his music on Spotify. Now I'm in the mood for some Peter again and I can't find any of his music anymore. Even some of ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Alternative
    music
    Pop
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

More music from Machine gun kelly

Could you please add songs like "mind of a stoner" "swing life away" or "sail" he has very little music on Spotify and I would be happy if you added more, thank you.

• Could you please add songs like "mind of a stoner" "swing life away" or "sail" he has very little music on Spotify and I would be happy if you added more, thank you.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Sayde Price "Wilt All Rosy" Album Disappearance

Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Sayde Price's Wilt All Rosy album on Spotify. I had a few of her songs on my playlists, and I noticed they disappeared recently, and it looks like she is completely removed from Spotify. Any updates wou...

• Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Sayde Price's Wilt All Rosy album on Spotify.  I had a few of her songs on my playlists, and I noticed they disappeared recently, and it looks lik...
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Mott The People???

The song All The Way From Memphis on the album Prog Rock Greats is attributed to Mott The People, rather than Mott The Hoople! There is even an artist page link for Mott The People (with, unsurprisingly, no content). Just sayin'.

• Casual Listener
  • ...ith, unsurprisingly, no content).   Just sayin'.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes