Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account dissapeared

My account dissapeared

Hi!

I had an spotify account for several years. At the beginning it was related to my email but after i while it was connected with my FB account. A couple of months ago I disconnected by mistake my FB account and my Spotify, and i lost all my info!! It was that my account never existed! Finally i arrived to reopen Spotify with my FB account. And my suprise was that my playlist, my premium, my friends.. everything was dissapeared! It was like start from zero! That was not good at all but the worst is that i realize that Spotify continues to charge me 9.99eur for my Premium that no longer exists!! (i checked and my account says that i am using Spotify free)

Please, can anyone help me with that. I lost all my info and i guess i can't no have it back but i am also paying for a premium that i don't have anymore!

Thanks!

Ana

18 Replies

Don't panic! Just get in touch using our online form and one of our advisors will be happy to help fix this for you. If you receive an autoresponse, just send an email directly in reply and someone will be in touch shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Well... it's already been a while and i did'nt recieve any answer. Can anyone really hel me please?

Meanwhilem, I will mail again for third time to the support center... I really hope i will not see another transaction from Spotify this month.

Thanks

If you could let us know your 8-digit case number from the automated email reply we can ask to get it chased up for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Spotify Case # 01402696 Thanks so much!!

I would really love to have back my old account from 2009! :'( I will glad to give you any other information you need by email or private message! Thanks so much!! 🙂

Spoiler

Got that escalated for you now. Someone should be in touch via email sometime in the near future. 😉

Peter

Problem solved! OMG!!! I have back my old account, all my playlist and my premium membership!!

Thanks so much! You are the best!!  😄

Even my old user "santadrenalina" ^_^

Hello!

I'm in the same situation of Crystalized. I've been finding a solution but there's nothing I can do.

I would really appreciate if you could help me to recuperate all my playlist, followers, artists...

Thanks!!

Inés

@iniph - Do you know your original Spotify username?

Peter

Yes, It's iniph, but I have still this account. I would like to recuperate my Spotify account by FB with all my playlist, etc.

I'm thinking about this, another option could be to merge these both accounts just in one. In this way, I'll only have one account with everything.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks in advance!!

Ah I see. That will be something the support team will be able to do easily for you. If you get in touch with them directly using the online contact form they will be able to work some magic. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter

Hi!

I contact you some months ago to solve a mistake in my Spotify account. Y have two accounts, one of them throw my email with an user (iniph) and the other conected throw my Facebook account. I would like to have the both accounts merged in only one, with all my playlist of them in this one. Indeed, I prefer to keep my account conected my FB with everythin there. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

@iniph wrote:

Hi!

I contact you some months ago to solve a mistake in my Spotify account. Y have two accounts, one of them throw my email with an user (iniph) and the other conected throw my Facebook account. I would like to have the both accounts merged in only one, with all my playlist of them in this one. Indeed, I prefer to keep my account conected my FB with everythin there. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

Just to confirm, is it the iniph account you'd like us to close? Also, would you like us to move your playlists over to the FB-created account before doing so?

Yes! that's it!

I want to move all my playlist in "iniph account" to my FB account, and then, close my "iniph account".

Thanks! 🙂

I have the same problem.

My premium ctravis account won't let me log in anymore and password reset doesn't work. I tried to log in using Facebook but this just created a new trial account.

I want to get rid of the Facebook account and get back my ctravis account.

I raised a ticket for support but have heard nothing. The reference number is 02128950

Please can this be escalated. I am paying for a service I can't access!

@iniph wrote:

Yes! that's it!

I want to move all my playlist in "iniph account" to my FB account, and then, close my "iniph account".

Thanks! 🙂

No problem! That's all done for you.

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

@Ctravis wrote:
I have the same problem.

My premium ctravis account won't let me log in anymore and password reset doesn't work. I tried to log in using Facebook but this just created a new trial account.

I want to get rid of the Facebook account and get back my ctravis account.

I raised a ticket for support but have heard nothing. The reference number is 02128950

Please can this be escalated. I am paying for a service I can't access!

I've just closed the extra FB-created account for you.

A colleague of mine will be in touch ASAP to fix the log in issue for your original account.

Let us know if we can help with anything in the meantime!

Suggested posts